Apple Cider Vinegar

So I got this apple cider vinegar. What am I expected to do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37229792
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get out.

They say the consumption of it helps to shed off a few good pounds from your gut. They hail Braggs as being 'magic in a bottle'. It's really healthy stuff.

It smells awful. Do I drink the whole bottle like a beverage?

you won't, pussy

(if you do put it on youtube thanks pham)

>It's really healthy stuff.
This belief, regardless of whether or not it happens to be true accounts for most of the sales of this stuff, I believe. When it comes to use in food I find a quality red wine or sherry vinegar better in flavor.

yeah typical health benefits don't kick in till you drink at least half of the bottle in a day . I usually buy a case at a time

Yes. Do this.

1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 cups water
The juice from half of a lemon
A drop or 2 of raw honey (optional)
A dash of red pepper (I use Chipotle pepper)
Ice to taste

Watch the pounds shed off and the women longing for your enormous cock, brother.

Not op, but I've actually been doing this for a few months and the results are actually pretty good. My mother got me into the braggs apple cider craze.

I take a shot of "Braggs apple cider vinegar with the mother" every morning. It has some probiotic qualities because that "mother" is yeast that's still alive. Plus it feels like it wakes me up.

It's not yeast, it's acetobacter.

Still good for you though.

That shit's the tits. I had super bad strep. My tonsils were completely white. Before going to the doctor for antibiotics (which I put off and never want to do) I Gargled that shit every hour and drank tea raw honey as well as multivitamins. In two days I was rid of strep

I tried it for a while, and it works pretty well. I think that the best way is to drink it before a meal. It helps make you feel full, so you eat less

I use it in cole slaw, Sunday collard greens, sweet and sour sauce for Asian stir fry, Carolina style BBQ sauce, and with olive oil for my "oil and vinegar" salad dressings.

>I've had better results with a tumeric detox drink, than APC to shed pounds.

1/2 tsp. tumeric
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. honey
Juice of hall a lemon
Cup of hot water

Though I still add a tsp. of APC to my filtered water, several times a day, and drive K about 5-6 cups of hot green tea daily, too.

probiotics is the best way to lose weight

Coleslaw is one word, Jamal.

Yall better start posting some science with these claims. I have this same with the mother bottle and it smells like ass but I like cooking with it

>Yall better start posting some science with these claims.

There is no science.
It's just hippy bullshit.

Use it to make a salad dressing you weirdos.

Have you ever read the bottle? It just says that it was used by ancient doctors for its medicinal properties and that the mother is good for you mmk.

The rest of the bottle just advertises how much of a total nut bragg is.

Why are you doing that with your hand?

It's just vinegar made from apples, instead of from grapes. If you got it at a health store, you overpayed; any sort of grocery store sells apple cider vinegar at a margin of the cost.

The "mother" is just leftover gunk from fermentation. You can get a lot of the same stuff by digging through a brewery's dumpster. Since clarity and purity is important when choosing vinegar to cook with, you have essentially paid more for a lower-quality product.

In terms of being healthy, it's just as healthy as any other vinegar, and the bacteria is just as healthy as any other bacteria. That is, there's nothing fucking special about it, and anyone who tells you it's healthy has either been paid to shill, has been scammed by a paid shill, or has found a lot of success from the placebo effect.

There has only been one study on using vinegar as a weight loss method, and it was discovered that after 3 months, people in the test group lost 1-2lb more than those in the control group. Which, of course, is negligible.

>people drinking vinegar every day
>instead of diet & exercise

Enjoy your kidney stones.

>It just says that it was used by ancient doctors for its medicinal properties

Hippy bullshit....exactly.

Make haymaker punch.
1 gallon water
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup real maple syrup (grade B is best)
Juice of 2-4 lemons
Grated fresh ginger to taste

That sounds awful

i always figured its probably because that much vinegar all the time kills your sense of taste

2 days is how long it takes to get rid of strep

I mix it with filtered water. cayenne powder, whey protein, organic tumeric and a dash of rock salt.

It tastes like fucking death, but it's insanely good for you. I got used to the taste and now I can chug the stuff.

>It tastes like fucking death, but it's insanely good for you.

Says who? Some hippy douchebag?

You know how I know your IQ is 2 digits?

You seem upset, sunshine.

1/2 tsp tumeric? Does it come out yellow on the other end? Doesn't wreck your stomach?

>It tastes like fucking death, but it's insanely good for you. I got used to the taste and now I can chug the stuff.

I feel the same about this stuff. Couldn't stand the vinegary essence of it. But I chug it now and developed a taste for it. There's all types of flavors of this stuff.

The same for this stuff. As long as there are health benefits then I'll I'll just tolerate the taste. The price for these little bottles are insane though. But I guess it's the same price as a tiny can of Red Bull.

Just gonna leave this here:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-37229792

I bet your one of those stupid faggots that argues about how pointless nofap month is

At best, nofap is just a forced habit change, and during that state of transition it's easier to change other habits too. Or the act of accomplishing a goal inspires confidence. Regardless it's mostly placebo.

ACV enemas can cure diabeetus

right, so it'll help you live a healthier life but it wont perform medical miracles

less vinegar, no syrup, loads of ice...
delicious

For a comfy fall version, add christmas spice and a bit of chili, add warm water instead of cold. Nice toddy for the evenings.

With antibiotics.

My morbidly obese mother shotguns this shit before eating a bag of potato chips or two and then complaining about how the GMOs acidified her body and made her fat