NEANDERTHALS WERE THE TRUE GODKINGS OF PURE LOGIC

Very often you see modern portrayals of the Neanderthals as being human-like, although inferior since, as far as we can tell, they never had culture. However, the fact is often overlooked that they had larger brains than we do today. In fact, they were superior to us, and we were the disgusting third world intruders into the land of Neanderthals, and through wave upon wave of migrant modern man into Europe, we out bred Neanderthals into extinction.

But this part I would like to stress. We were not superior to them because of their lack of culture. In fact, it is the opposite! They, Neanderthals, were the true godkings of pure logic! Consequently, they saw the meaninglessness of it all, and instead concerned themselves with purely logical pursuits.

Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyD4p8_y8Kw
amazon.com/Sapiens-Humankind-Yuval-Noah-Harari/dp/0062316095
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't read but

Eh, I'm not sure thread warrants a just yet, but yeah, fuck it.

. In case there just happens to be anyone wandering by from /pol/, you know.

Wow.

I think you're right OP. Neanderthals were probably an order or two smarte than us.

I actually wrote a paper on the topic that Neanderthals were just humans that were highly specialized due to geographic isolation. Neanderthals have the same number of bones as humans, have the structures/genes for language, and have evidence of art, burial rituals, and even a bone flute. Neanderthals aren't superior to humans because their diet wasn't as varied as ours. Due to what many paleontologists have found so far Neanderthals may not have been as versatile as the humans that quickly ended up displacing them over time. It's unknown why the Neanderthal ultimately vanished, but whatever it was it definitely had a strong cro-magnon element.

TL;DR it isn't about intelligence, but adaptability. Also, a larger brain size doesn't always corrolate with intelligence.

Top quality cnotributions. Why do you have to make it so obvious that you're sjwtards ?
back to your cage

>why doesn't anyone take me CEREAL?!

thats racist

Stop mansplaining, you sexist.

I love how Neanderthals were used to explain why non-whites were inferior to whites until whites were the only humans to have any sizable amount of Neanderthal DNA; at which point Neanderthal became the original Aryans.

Science is about finding evidence of your own superiority. You've got to adjust your hypothesis when the data isn't fluffing your ego.

Huh.
I always assumed that science was about understanding the machinations of the world around us.

Science is us making logical sense of the world around us. I love science.

there might be something to it since Asians have the highest amount of Neanderthal admixture and some of the highest average IQ's.

Not to be a dick to the poor racists, but the Chinese are clearly superior to white Europeans in every way.

> if you're superior that means you've manipulated the science
bawww. They didn't give you your welfare check this month ?

yes, because super symmetry makes PERFECT sense

Now, now. According to The Bell Curve, Asians aren't smarter or better than whites; its just their mean ol' parents who push them to be so over-achieving. A regular Asian is just like those rice-farmers Pappy raped back in the Big One.

>the Chinese are clearly superior to white Europeans in every way.
Hence why they have no hangups with human genetic manipulation, while Europeans are intentionally stagnating themselves.

This is a load of horseshit. Having a big brain doesn't mean that it was in the same proportions (of lobes) as us, nor that it was utilised fully, NOR that the species is smarter. Culture is the result of social programming evolving into society as we know it, an advanced version of the original "you no kill me, I no kill you".

Indeed, culture shows that we can imagine things, critically judge our peers, and interact with skill.

The neanderthals' lack of culture does not mean they were fucking philosophers, nor that they simply used logic to solve their situations.

Finally, there is also the issue: If they were solely practical and logical, how could they think so deeply about their own existence as to determine the "meaninglessness" of life?

Go back to Tumblr with your knee-jerk instinct to glorify anything that society, or for that matter science, deems inferior or undesirable.

In what way does it not? Are you just picking a random physics concept you don't understand?

Not really. They are marginally smarter because in most parts of the asia, failure is so frowned upon that people suicide when they fail or even feel like they will fail.

So there is a cultural thresher that eliminates incapable people from the successful ones and only the smart successfull people get to continue living.
So they might be marginally smarter but I'm not sure if its worth the ridiculous suicide rates.

Brodolph, I'm a white male, I've got it made, I'm just not so full of myself that I don't see it.

>Prove me wrong.
Prove yourself right faggot

Don't call yourself a male you patriarchy supporting sexually oppressive binary-gendered masculine rapist. You need to identify yourself as gender fluid non-male or the white male patriarchy wins.

The way it's explained is non-intuitive.
>this object isn't actually here or there, it's in both places until you look
>also there's a thing called 'spin' but nothing is spinning, trust us

bollocks

> I'm a white male
> Therefore I can't be superior
Are you retarded ?

>Not to be a dick to the poor racists, but the Chinese are clearly superior to white Europeans in every way.
You honestly believe achievement scores published by the Chinese are honest, unbiased, untainted and representative of the country as a whole?

Or is this just bait?
It has to be bait, no one is that ignorant.

...says the guy from a country so dumb they have a television show the basic premise of which is that an average citizen is always dumber than a third-grader.

Japanese, definitely.
Chinese, not so much.
Even chinese don't like their own people, there is segregation between the cantonese, east chinese and some other people, their government is corrupt, the crime rates are high.

As a """racist""". I like chinese people a lot. But the superiority should manifest itself to the democracy, government and freedom as well.

>the superiority should manifest itself to the democracy, government and freedom as well.
sure, just like your superiority manifests itself in basketball, rap and dancing.

Holy shit I'm sorry I didn't recognize that you were incapable of following posts.

Is this bait?

>this object isn't actually here or there, it's in both places until you look
Superposition is not specific to supersymmetry, it is quantum mechanics in general, supersymmetry is an extension to the standard model.

>also there's a thing called 'spin' but nothing is spinning, trust us
This isn't even QM, this is decades of physics, and sry you just learned we use shitty words all the time. You should check out pure math. Closed and open are not antonyms, a set can be "clopen". Historical precedent, similar to spin.

basketball and rap music didn't build america...
i'm not. you're just grasping at straws again.

>basketball and rap music didn't build america...
mildly ironic since America was literally built on slave labor.

>Closed and open are not antonyms,

America was built on rock and roll

youtube.com/watch?v=SyD4p8_y8Kw

>America was built on rock and roll
also a black invention

Oh yeah, how would we do all the schools, factories, railways and industrial complexes without those cotton.
> black invention
he said rock and roll, not shamanizm, rape and HIV

Veeky Forums- Science & Math: now featuring political science

>racist
>doesn't know his favorite music was invented by blacks.
you're the Keystone Light of evil

He's an edgelord, nothing to see here.

Political science is a science, hence the name :^)
> rock n roll was invented by blacks
When england was building the prototype electric guitar, africans were busy inventing the stick.
there there loser. you can't steal written history like you steal flatscreen TVs

>if someone isn't a white supremacist, they are black
I'm a blue-eyed white man, buddy boyo. You're just an edgelord. It's okay, lots of underage kiddos are. Even some manchildren.

>If someone does not hate and constantly denigrate Whites, they are White supremists.
>If someone does not hold Blacks as the epitome of Mankind, they are a racist.
>If someone believes society is heading towards catastrophe based on unthinking millenials, YOU SHOULD DIE, YOU OLD FUCKING WHITE MALE!!

But, here we are.

No I said you are retarded because it became a dogmatic law for you that just because you're white, you think you can't be superior, where no other race on earth thinks like that.
I'm a blacker than black Nigerian. You're just a self-hating dumbass who's expecting to get respect because you hate yourself.

Slaves are drones, they just do what you whip them into doing, they don't actually plan any of it.

Rickenbacker was an American. The electric guitar is a white American man's invention.

>You're just a self-hating dumbass who's expecting to get respect because you hate yourself.
And how stupid is he to virtue signal on an anonymous chan?

>watch me shit on myself to prove i'm not racist, have i proven i'm not racist yet?
pathetic, no wonder no girls want you.

>>>there there loser. you can't steal written history like you steal flatscreen TVs
>>I'm a blue-eyed white man, buddy boyo.
>No I said you are retarded because it became a dogmatic law for you that just because you're white, you think you can't be superior, where no other race on earth thinks like that.
???????????????????????????????????????

Also lol'd at gaining respect on an anonymous chilean fingerpainting appreciation board

>white but not white supremacist = shitting on yourself
okay kiddo, i'm sorry i offended you by not joining your klan

>9gag tier post

The issue is that you think the absence of self hatred by a White is White supremacy. You have been brainwashed to believe equality = racism.

>You have been brainwashed to believe equality = racism.
???????? How does equality have anything to do with being an edgelord trying as hard as possible to be offensive? I don't even give a shit, I just called you an edgelord and you attempted to turn the edge towards me apparently assuming my skin color. Do you think I'm someone else?

Mouthbreathing manchildren are frustrating, I'm going to sleep.

>i'm not like the other whites

> anyone who doesn't become a white slave is a KKK clan
You're a bit too 150 years late grandpa

Context is important in a conversation, who would have known! Perhaps my words were in direct response to what had been said!? Like the part where I exaggeratingly brought up white supremacy and the response's sole content was that I was "shitting on myself" - unless there is some other part of that very short comment that is somehow interpreted as negative towards myself?

Y'all are reactionary children.

source?

> white people existing = white supremacy
Omg noes look ! The white patriarchy is here !!11!!

oh wait not this picture. ignore this picture

Basketball isn't slave labor

>America was literally built on slave labor.
Serious question: do you believe slavery contributed economically to the country than it has cost?
Please include wars (both physical damage and lost productivity due to deaths), Reconstruction, social benefits for descendants of slaves, and other externalized costs of those descendants being in the US.

An honest assessment would show slavery cost trillions.

Their not. A set can be open and closed (i.e. the null set). A set is open iff it's complement is closed (and vice versa).

>Their
They're

You know you're wrong when you go after their spelling

When the debate is about language, I think it might be a good indicator you are quite a bit more knowledgeable on the subject.

North East Asians are indeed more intelligent than whites due to their larger standard of deviation for high IQ in comparison to whites.

Clearly not smart enough to avoid getting literally fucked by us.

Saipens

A brief history of humankind.

amazon.com/Sapiens-Humankind-Yuval-Noah-Harari/dp/0062316095

Read the first chapter.

Pretty sure the died because of the ice age man. they couldnt sustain their powerfull bodies with enough food.

Dolphin brains are larger than human brains. Does that mean that they are smarter or more logical? Well do you see dolphins making engines or building houses? Brain size is obviously not a very important factor in logic and reasoning.

Holy shit you're an idiot. Look up the encephalization quotient.

>Chinese are clearly superior to white Europeans in every way

Achtually, they were the opposite. They were cannibalistic predatory rapist apes who nearly hunted us to extinction 10,000 years ago.

Please stop posting this reptilian eyed demonic monkey. I started seeing this in my dreams.

it's not dreams. It's genetic memory. You're programmed by evolution to find this image terrifying, because in the past they hunted your ancestors.