NULS

This is like buying NEO at 3$. Main chain coming out this month with big sponsors. Daddy DataDash shilled it as well and we all know what happens to a coin if he starts talking about it.

Don't miss out.

lmao just had to cancel my fucking sell order because i feel its gonna break that wall

pumping on no news. suddenly shilled by loads of people on biz.

pls dont dissapoint me biz. i hope you learned from ripple last night.

How high

Give it a week and we should be hitting 40-50k easily if BTC doesnt fuck us up. High possibility that the re-test to 50 MA happens and then we move higher. Sell on the news and when hitting big resistance points like I already mentioned. Gl

Shilled to much lately, ship has sailed.

Stay poor

>coin goes up
>pajeets start shilling
activated my almonds

Ah the "argument" of the shills that want you to pump the price/buy their bags but have no argument.

stay poor...look at the chart! it was at 8$. It is a steal right now!

literally took two words to expose him lol good job user.

Let me guess 8$ was during January?
During the whalepump phase basically, when no coin was at it's "real" price...

I told you why this is gold. DataDash mentioned it multiple times in last of his 3 videos. He is the Youtuber where most normies flood to and they buy whatever he buys. Look what happened to Oyster

Vechain was 9 sollars. Walton was 35 dollars. XMR was 500 dollars. Qtum was 80 dollars. NEO was 150 dollars. EOS was 20 dollars.

whats your fucking point?

>He is the Youtuber where most normies flood to
Red flag
When dumb money moves in that's when you want to move out, whales will start dumping soon.
Listen, this coin is relevant to my interests, but I refuse to buy any coin that has pumped already and are thus being heavily shilled by pajeets in euphoria.

Yah, once anything like this shows up here it's time to move on. These retards will always show up 2 minutes after the top and always on the downtrend. Dunno how anyone falls for this.

I hold this coin, buying now would be really fucking stupid though just look at the trades its all bots, barely any buy orders

>Pajeets ruining my investment shilling like retards
Ty sold 100k

not only that but ocasionally people are doing organised shilling and its fake like with ripple last night. you can tell when you see nothing for days or weeks then a shit load of posts.

Same I'm very interested in Nuls but i know how not to get my fucking hands burnt. don't buy shit thats pumping on no news and by youtubers shilling at the same time. especially when its at a recent high. yeah it might work out but tf would i risk it for 5% gains at this point. What is worse is how fucking LOW the volume is for Nuls. If wanted to buy 15k of it right now which is my target position when i get in, i would be unable t odo it due to the piss poor volume.

There will be better entry points for nuls soon.

give it a day or 2 bro look at the rsi and bollinger

actually I only post about my coin when my coins pump to mess with you guys
to be honest you should all do your own research instead of waiting for someone to shill whatever it is they shill
Also usually when I post Nuls threads they get ignored after like 10 or 12 posts except for a few anons who also hold it
I think its expensive and its mooning right now but over the long run I think this thing could go top 15

I hold this coin but it'd be fucking retarded to buy in now. Last thing we need is some fags here getting burned and fudding this coin

Sup my /nulsniggas/. I own 160, but I'm waiting for the cool off before buying more. I'm unironically calling this to go $30+ around June, $90+ by December. If you're here, you've already made it.

>tfw bought in at $2.40 last week
I'm ready to make it

Again 40-50k minimum by the end of the week.