New Cypto Futures Market Dropping in Hours

Pyrmex.com is the first crypto futures market ever. Why is this a good idea? Well how does leverage over 50x sound? That's right, you can 50x your bet if you are smart.

>okay im listening
Pyrmex is the futures market for what is called ethphoenix. Its found here:
>Ethphoenix.io.
Users placing bets within pyrmex.com and bet on the future eth in contract of ethphoenix.
Here's how it goes down. Once the betting closes at a set time, the pot is still "hot" for one hour until settlement occurs. In this time, people are ENCOURAGED to buy and sell ethphoenix to manipulate the market in their favor to win their bet. Last night pyrmex was updated so that lower volume mico-dolphins would be able to manipulate that market easier.

>Why is this good for ethphoenix.io token holders?
Holders of EPX will receive 10% dividends off of every transaction made on the ethphoneix smart contract; yes both buy and sell. So as people frantically buy and sell to make their bet work, holds passively take 10% of their entry and exit value. These are dividends.
Right now, with about 40 coins, I make 1.5 dollars off ever ether thats comes in and out. Last night I made money sleeping.So not only am i offering you on the the best forms of passive income out there right now, im also telling you you can now bet on it's outcome.

>If you think im full of shit
then just short the futures mate. No need to get pissed. The contracts are not linked, so money being bet is not sent in ethphoenix directly. Though many previous winners have reinvested immediately.

Look at all the bets coming in already. Get ready lads.
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

funcoin.trade/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this can't attract the rest of the stragglers on Veeky Forums im not sure what can! EthPhoenix & PyrMex are a match made in heaven!

I'll take one pyrmex token please.

New rounds every 24 hours. Get ready for a daily futures market forever on a contract that will also run forever. Mr. bones wild ride is here

Wow, this is cool

I don't have enough to throw in but admire the initiative! Do you have a telegram?

nope. But your welcome to join the discord.
discord "dot" gg/AvUWYz

bump

Crypto is over

yep, get in. Its going to moon to the 4th dimension

>PLEASE do not consider this to be anything other than what it intends to be: an insane proof of concept turned global prisoners dilemma. It is a joke, and should be treated as such.

>doge coin is worthless because it was a meme

>Well how does leverage over 50x sound?

Like a future suicide?

say you have 8 eth.
its only takes 5 eth to get to the ininifty bull bracket. So if you bet one eth on the big bull AND bought 5 eth of epx, found here (ethphoenix.io) you could sweep the whole lot.

Can you please tell me which pot you are betting on?

I will not put my money on a mexican exchange that is the copy of bitmex

I know you're trolling, but mex stands for market exchange

no it stands for mercantile exchange

BOGDANOF HE BOUGHT THE EPX
>continue the dump

No, you were right the first time it stands for Mexico

Does Bogdanof actually trade crypto?

How much has OP made from this futures market so far? xD

Can't speak for OP but pyrmex has paid out almost 5 ETH already, nearly 1 ETH in the pot each day by closing time

>first crypto futures market ever
fake and gay

havent made much betting...just the first one when it was the true first test, been lerking. Ive made more in dividends tho from holding as people frantically buy and sell.

It is the first decentralized futures market for wallets / contracts.

Soon Pyrmex will be deployed to PoWH3D, and eventually Binance, if you wanted to bet on their balance for some reason.

Not gunna lie this looks kinda sus, how would I know which one to bet on anyway?

>first crypto futures exchange
Doesn’t know about bitmex, which offers significant liquidity and 100x leverage

For reference here is EPX's volatility with the OLD pyrmex contract - now, the bands are tighter and even easier to manipulate, which should translate into more players and thus more volatility

[Sells are good, long term, for dividends]

in other words its not the first crypto futures market. COOL

You don't. You only know how much ETH you have available for bets / manipulation. Manipulation is part of the game.

How do you know when to short / long? Despite every clear signal I've seen, It's still very easy to fuck futures up. That's why the leverage is so large.

Yes OP phrased it incorrectly. I hereby award you one ripplecoin.

.88 eth in the pot get ready

BUMP

we three hours until bets close! Then one hour of settlements. Pot is .93 eth

we over 1 eth now holy shit its habbening

Holy shit you fucking fucks—is this real??

not only is it real, it works really well.

Easy gains against bull cucks, just bet minibear for comfy gains.

what if, now what if, hear me out now... everyone bet bull forever and we moon into infinity and beyond

Feeling comfy with my EPX

14 minutes until vig goes up 5 %

seriously though, is it a play for superbear or what?

I am thinking it's swinging to a bull at settle - just which one?

There's a lot of quiet people watching...

1.7x seems like the safe bet, but those ratios of 42:1 and 75:1?

It costs too much to sell and buy, so hard to think someone is dumping to make the bets, but that Eth that was pulled out earlier, and is just sitting on the sideline now? Are they watching right now? Big Bull coming I think!

I just don't think there's the juice to push it to minibull

The issue is that someone could surprise with a dump at the last moment too, not all last second plays have to be pumps

If you look at the stats, "other holders" now make up less than 50% than "big holders" and weak hands just passed strong hands.

So my most accurate TA tells me a bag holder or two is going to dump on an alternate account, make up a huge difference, then dump the original amount from profit back in to get their own dividends and keep some 20%+

This would create volatility, and a betting frenzy, and then they could superbull tomorrow and make even more plus EVEN MORE DIVS

I CAN'T

It would suck if the whales just get richer as they always do

woah, some big bets coming in now

I guess the thing about minibull is literally anyone can do a pump to minibull, but only folks who go out in front of it and planned in advance could try to make a bear play

place ya bets faggots whos going to win it?

>pot now at 1.3 eth
oh boy, here we got.
pic related has top three betters. Lol at the guy hedging bets

Ok, I have to admit this is getting interesting, it's like a car crash in slow motion

And it happens every day!

Woah, where are all these bets coming from?

I'm having palpitations you insane animals

gib eth foolish bulls

> waits around all day
> checks pyrmex
> bets in last 27 minutes

>1.41 ETH SINCE I POSTED

Oh shit! WTF is happening right now??

Ok, so all day nobody takes the ultra-short position, then 20 minutes before the closing it pops like a motherfucker? This Pyramid is going down in flames

Every multiplier popping right now. Shit mang, make up your minds!

Zerobear for mad profit boyyyyy

20 MINUTES LEFT TO PLACE BETS

LOWEST MULTIPLIER IS 2X, THE HIGHEST IS 51X

AAAAAAAAAAH

Nah man, if it hits superbull somebody's walking home with a 50x multiplier == MAD

I'm going to put 2 of divvies back in just before settlement. Minibull will win

You gotta be kidding -- if someone comes in with a 1 ETH bet again at the last minute today? Gonna throw everything!!!

u steal my maymes

Minibull is like a fucking religion to the people that bet it, every day they fucking bet minibull, doesn't matter that it's read half the time, they're gonna bet minibull because they're fucking true believers

trust in minibull

IT'S NOT GOING MINIBULL YOU RATARDS

Makes sense to me that it would be minibull literally every day. It should be.

you'll see. there are powers at play here.

All these dumb niggers debating whether it'll be bear or bull, meanwhile you can just bet 0.1 eth on both and win e-z money from cucks.

Gg no re.

WHAT

You're invested in a fucking pyramid scheme -- how the hell won't it go down??

In Australia you can leverage x500 on forex I'm not even fucking joking

Yeah, but you have literally NO CLUE what's going to happen. This shit is easy. These fuckers just bet bull every day like morons

There we go, shaking out the idiots finally

There are about 50 people that can go max bear all on their own now withe the narrower brackets.

Does one of them have a chunk of that .118 bet at 12:1? (would MORE than pay their fees)

The don't have the BALLS. This play is easy money.

IT'S AT 2.1 ETH WITH 6 MINUTES TO GO WHAT IS HAPPENING Veeky Forums

Dude I love the cowardly bitches all covering the spread now. Fucking cowards

Still over an hour to go till close!1!!!1!!

WOOOOO 76x multiplier on Superbull, gonna fucking rock you all

NAH MAN, IT'S ***4 MINUTES*** TO CLOSE OF BETTING!!!

THIS is better than SLEEP! :-)

mini bull is still going to win, thanks for padding my payout. only a couple mins left to join the winners circle. fags

>2.32 ETH AHHHHHH

and bitmex????

pls dont do it bog

2 Minutes they'll never get their bets off without 100 gwei gas

Dubs tell me what to go all in on with max leverage. Will post screens when I wake up tomorrow.

MINI BULL - BOG KNOWS

30 SECONDS!!!!!!!

I meant till it settles. Still time to manipulate

BETS ARE CLOSED

TIME TO MANIPULATE

Dude, I always hate this part. It's quiet. Fucking too quiet.

its cheap and low so all in funcoin.trade/

SHIT IS HITTING THE FANS WHAT IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we shall see who truly has the weakest hands