Free money

Why aren't you downloading the app and earning free WYS?

wysker.app.link/install

Also, there's a 100k wys treasure hunt ongoing with 3 clues available to find a private key hidden in their promo vid.

Other urls found in this thread:

wys.sh/ImufYhMrRI0KHcrSeQdfr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waiting for ios

I don't get it
How the hell do you even use this app and how would it earn you this shit token?

Is this coin below ICO price yet so I can buy?

it never goes there, sell orders are still at 5x ICO and nobody gets lower

Figured the turboautists here would be all over that treasure hunt

I heard this literally for every shit token and made some good money buying them below ICO price.
What's the ICO lowest price?

will this be on a exchange at all?

No, I mean it. Volume is close to 0 right now, you should wait for the token burn and some more recognition for the price to settle mate.

And I bought in ICO, so it would be good for me for it to stay at this level but I don't believe it will. Anything below 10c would be a good entry point imo.

the ico price was like from $0.02 to $0.10, since it was locked in ETH and there was a run from 300 to 1400 at some point. + bonuses from 25% for big guys, 15% for regular in pre-sale and 0 later

The ICO went on for a long time cos of the parity bug so it ranged from 1-7c. 1 ETH got you a minimum of 14k wys so use that to figure it out.

It's on ED now but asks are around 25c I think. $10 eoy so still a bargain.

isnt this at around 1 dollar because of the token burn?

will i make it in 2-3 years with 4k? (thank you for the +25% based Haag)

4k wys? It will be at least 40k easy by this time next year. Hard to say 2-3y as who the fuck knows what happens with crypto. I'm expecting crypto market cap to be 25-50 trillion by 3 years time. In that respect a WYS could easy be double digit billions in cap which would get ya in the hundreds of thousands but it's kinda pointless measuring in USD at that point. You'll be able to buy plenty of goodies with your 4k wys and a massive listbof retailers onboarded.

Another dubs, godspeed user
I see Wysker on the cover of Forbes in a year

I see wys as THE product discovery and shopping app. If you can combine it with blocknet for behind the scenes atomic swaps you can buy anything in app for any crypto, get it scraping BAY listings and you can swipe through dark net grenade listinga with the cheeky cat. I wanna get to a million wys. Need to learn some whale tactics.

How do I earn shitcoins with this?

you pajeets are shilling too hard right now
fuck off before i install a loo

Trips mean you too can be rich user. No point fudding this coin now, just try buy in before every other autofudder does and reap the profits.

You get 1 wys per referral, you earn milliwys for basically every new stream you view and there's plans to start introducing random 1-100 wys bonuses in the app when viewing certain streams. As you actually use it you build a data set which some nike shill might pay you x amount of wys to hook up with you if you're a fan of sneakers.

Used yours op

wys.sh/ImufYhMrRI0KHcrSeQdfr

I didn't post one. I don't need them scraps. I got half a mill wys.