How the fuck is this legal

how the fuck is this legal

Work hard commie and you too can one day be that rich

Time to short Amazon

>retards actually believe this

I doubt he has the time to spend much of it. You have strike a balance between making money and having the free time to use it enjoyably. Or you could go all in on link. That also works.

Literally kill yourself

It pisses me off because I have never bought anything from Amazon in my life, yet everyone else has no problem seeing every brick and mortar store on the planet go out of business. I wonder why the CIA and kikes chose to make Amazon such a big thing. It seems really odd that they have so little competition.

if you dont like it dont buy your bad dragon dildos off amazon faggot

Brick and mortar stores are basically Blockbuster at this point. You can't blame people for going with something more convenient.

>yet everyone else has no problem seeing every brick and mortar store on the planet go out of business.
Jesus christ user are you braindead?
>everyone else has no problem letting every horse and carriage company go out of business
>everyone else has no problem letting every library go out of business
>everyone else has no problem letting every newspaper company go out of business
>everyone else has no problem letting every car company that isn't focusing on self driving electric cars go out of business
neck yourself

What pisses me off the most is this fucking faggot along with the rest of the elite 1% saying
>ohhhh we should be paying more in taxes we don't pay enough I'm with her!
Write a fucking check you fucking faggots. These fucking cocksuckers say this shit and how we need to accept more refugees and illegal fucking shitskins oh we need to do more to help them they're Americans too lol!
>sent from my iPhone in my 15 room mansion surrounded by 12 foot fences with armed guards
God damn the hypocrisy really activates my fucking almonds.

Fuck Amazon eBay is better for society

You dont get capitalism, Amazon is making life easier, you dont have to drag your ass to a shop maybe 30mins away, you just buy your Shit with one click, and you still can fap to your crypto gains, it basically makes your life more comfortable and easier aka less friction, people are by nature lazy AND have to compete with technology and be more efficient, you have to use Amazon or Google even if you dont like it out of ideology

This. The day of the rope will come to them.

Come on man. you can make money is you work hard but it's still just a meme at this point. The American dream died a LONG time ago.

He doesn’t actually have that much. It’s mostly in Amazon stock that he’s not selling.

Amazon's going brick and mortar

He's going to be the first trillionaire once Amazon automates everything. Trickle-down economics was all a fucking lie

Wow this thread is literal cancer. Fucking Americans should commit collective suicide

Did it die with Amazon in 1994, or Google in 1998? I can't decide which...

Died when boomers took office.

1965, we basically said fuck it anyone can be an American so lets brain drain the world and lower wages for our middle class. Fuck LBJ that dude was a snake.

>Capitalism is wonderful because it works based off of freedom of choice and opportunity!
>Use our products whether you like it or not, goyim.

I wouldn't be so pissed if there was competition to Amazon. It seems like Sears should have jumped straight into that considering everyone remembers hearing stories about sears catalogs. At this point it's practical a monopoly, so I have no reason to feel anything but discontent with them.

This really, and Jeff Bezos being worth 124.3 Billion is nothing. Plenty of rich people that are much more wealthier and unaccounted for on Forbes List. But they hide their wealth and rather remain anonymous for obvious reasons(tons of shady shit)

Barely, they're experimenting with automated stores. They're not replacing the online business.

working hard is for the poor

Not to strap my tin foil hat to tight but don't the Rothchilds or whatever own like over a trillion in assets or something?

>why make trillions when we could make billions?

>fuck them for making my life easier
die

If you're a monopoly because you basically beated your competition, whats the problem? Not their fault everyone likes Amazon better than sears or ebay.

Google is also a monopoly, who the fuck uses yahoo except for old people and people that don't change their standard search engine from Bing to Google when buying Microsoft?

Google monopoly will only grow further as the people that can't be bothered or just don't know how to change their settings die out.

I worked hard for these crypto gains, no matter how much you poorfags think

>i gunna muke iittt duuhh

DADI offers a decentralized amazon solution without the middle man taking all the gains.

>If you're a monopoly because you basically beated your competition, whats the problem?
Because monopolies can do whatever they want? You think them having absolute control over a major part of our economy isn't going to effect you down the road? Letting anyone have dominance over the market never ends well for anyone.

And thats one of the many, Putin has a few hundred billion in assets he can't disclose because they'd get frozen. That guy owns almost 50%+ in every major Russian company.

You got that Sandnigger family in Arabia that owns a good 3+ trillion in assets, oil and other shit but disclosing that such a small family owns so much when so many people live in near poverty would instigate riots and revolutions.

The list goes on and on.

>uniroincally shilling for neo-fuedalism

Well it's not their fucking fault the competition sucks dick. If they are better than everyone else then they are going to be bigger and make more money
What do you want them to do, show the other shitheads how it's done?

So? They're not a monopoly because they made special deals with the governemtn, they're a monopoly because nobody wants to go anywhere else. Sure it has effects and I'm not going to argue that its bad, nor that its good. But thats just the case, they got to that monopoly by playing a capitalistic game and now you want to punish them for that? They didn't do it trough illicit practices, so what are you going to say?
>Monopoly is bad so.. stop it
Okay tell their hundreds of millions of customers to go shopping elsewhere.

how is your life with such an ammount of money? i mean we cant even imagine such a thing, just having 35M must be insane but imagine having all that money, you can't even imagine the possibilities

at that point life is just your playground

>yes, amazon, thankyou for making hundreds of billions of dollars by eviscerating the retail market and costing hundreds of thousands of people their jobs. thank you for destroying any niche stores and ruining the chances of a family starting their own small shop in a thing they enjoy and making a healthy living off of that. i'm so grateful! our country is so much better off with you here

Why are you so pissed off at the thought of a person not liking a company and boycotting them?

It gives too much power to a small group of shareholders. Also it means that if Amazon were to crash with no survivors then there would be chaos in the market. People couldn't buy supplies from shops, those closed. But now Amazon went bankrupt after screwing up a new project, and now the entire country suffers.

Whether it's good or not is irrelevant, we are letting private companies take over our countries economy, if they don't have some accountability to someone (it won't be citizens that's for sure) then we could basically be handing over our collective future into the hands of a few. Control the money and the systems you spend it on and you control everything.

I use duckduckgo for almost everything
there are some google services i still rely on at times, like maps.
but i'm trying to use them as little as possible
same with amazon, i use it to find products i want and then buy them direct from the seller.
if everyone would do this our freedom would be more secure

this

From what I understand such as the CEO of Binance says aswell (a billionaire) is that he just wants to deliver a service/product people are happy using and not earning money. I suppose Jeff thinks something similar, also most billionaires really work on themselves to grow as a person and learn new skills.

You guys are the zero sum game we all are. How much control and privacy are you willing to give to authorities?
The answer is you will pay with your life or eventually the life of your children. Anyone who cannot see the control grid being built is an absolute fucking retard. The border wall isnt being built but what will be built is your sweet 5g network control system that they will have you begging for. Mankind has become pathetic and cowardess.

>a single corporation having such a giant monopoloy is a good thing
>all hail capitalism

You're a fucking retard son. Those people who lost their jobs and got their stores shut down is because they don't adapt. You can't do the bare minimum and expect to keep surviving when the competition moves on.

I'm pissed off that you think people who refuse to adapt to the realities deserve anything other than failure.

It's funny because if you ran a company yourself and somebody offered you a service that saved you money AND time, you'd jump on it like a pajeet on a western slut. Why would the other service provider who was slower and more costly deserve your custom? They don't. Hypocritical retard. Are you a leftie or something?

Thats just how capitalism works, money concentrates to a little group. I don't agree with it but this is just how it is and the only thing that could change that is for the masses to stop being sheeple, but they won't.

Well then get ready for your country to be ethnically replaced with hordes of brown immigrants to lower the costs of labor and to create a permanent consumer class.. Just business I guess.

Out of the way retail fucking shits

I feel like amazon's quality has been going down lately, like I have to go through a ton of shitty sellers or shitty items to find what I want

I am just imagining things?

>like maps
I'm actually about to stop using maps myself.

A while ago Google started sending me emails called "Your Google Maps Year in Review" where I found they have been tracking my every move even the ones I didn't use maps for. This shit males me paranoid af.

Don't get me wrong I knew they were tracking my location for NSA, but the way they have it now anyone can find out my travel history and where I frequently go. Now I have to turn my phone off or leave it at home if I want to go anywhere.

Serious breach of privacy man.

If I was Bezos, I would market sell all my shares to crash Amazon's stock, then basejump out of my skyscraper office while wearing a wingsuit. If I lived, I would fuck off to the middle of nowhere with whatever couple billion is left.

what is walmart?

God damn at least there is one guy who isn't fucking retarded. "Business and Finance", Jesus fucking Christ with people being this retarded. All that money is at work, probably even paying some of you indirectly.
Fuck man, can you idiots at least learn some finance basics? No money is ever standing still, why the fuck do you think rich folks don't pay any tax, their money is working for us all.

>adapt?
>there is nothing new under the sun

There is one benefit. In this day and age, how private can authorities be? Think of the evil that has come to surface in the past 5 years. Politicians, billionaires, and celebrities with bad security are saving us from themselves. The more they try now, the more they lose their grip

Except he's right.
Once the competition is out of the way, then Amazon can start upping the prices.
That's the way it went with Home Depot / Lowes, etc. Simple nuts and bolts, plumbing fittings now cost several times more than they did before.
Wait and see.

>He actually believes the selling books story for normies
Kek stay dumb kid

lmao i await your pink wojak thread

kys commie

Idc anymore, this has been planned a century ago. Unlike most of the population I did do my research and yes I litterly read books from a century ago exactly predicting to the fucking detail of the fabric how these years will play out. Idgaf anymore, everyone thinks you're crazy because they can't accept that pure evil and egotistical behaviour exists

What books were they?

You can start with pan-europa, written in early 20's before a European union was even a concept/idea

What's the end game then?

Your wife gets fucked by a muslim and the white race dies out, the identity of Europe's cultural and historical heritage is destroyed.

Why should it be illegal? Because you're jelly? Because it makes you feel insecure?

Fug, oh well at least all the Muslims will blow up the Jews in the end

Nah, Alibaba will save us.

Nah by that time Europe is a full on totilitarian state fueled by a master slave relationship you can't even imagine.

Historically 124 billion is low fortune. Past 5000 years we have had multiple human beings who have held fortune equal to 10-40% of world gdp. It is possible next 1000 years there will be a human who owns half the world. Currently we have very low fortunes all over the planet, and the race is close between all of them

its been very amusing watching a bunch of Veeky Forums autists try to predict their future in a system they understand nothing about. In capitalism, money is water. If you cant understand that then good luck

so i should invest in water?

There needs to be a maximum amount of wealth any one individual can hold.

and that amount should be infinity

The security and strength of the nation is more important than any individual or group's self-interest. Stop thinking like a Jew.

It's not about working hard.
It's about having connections and working smart.

>actually believing he could cash out

crazy how he looks like a fucking demon too

and what should it be and how would you properly distribute it?
100 dollars today isnt what 100 dollars was worth 50 years ago.

>all meds look demonic

back across the Rhine with you

this is why you will never be like bezos, or even 1/100000th as wealthy.

He should cashout everything and quit. I would.

B-but you cant "cash out"

wow youre right, its an unsolvable problem to adjust the cap
i learn so much on Veeky Forums heh, thanks anons!

it's that pajeet mentality is why a lot of people don't get to crazy billions. they get satisfied with their millions and stop working hard.

>the real retards actually don't

why ever put in effort or try to accomplish anything when you can just blame your current life on people who had it easier than you.
we all know literally every single person on earth who is more successful than you is only more successful because they had an easier life
it is literally impossible for anyone with your life, or a harder life than you to accomplish anything of worth, it has literally never happened ever in the history of the west

kys commie

More like 1945

The smartest and most industrious are rewarded for the benefits they bring society. I see no problem here.

this is why you will never be like bezos, or even 1/100000th as wealthy.

>HOW IS THAS LEGAAAAAL

>He owns majority shares of amazon
>As the value of amazon stock goes up, his networth goes up

Daaaauuuh..

Ahahahajajahhahahahah are you this dumb? Jeff is a criminal, how do you think he is this rich?

But that's what healthy capitalism looks like. He can now enjoy life and be a good obedient consumer. Rich people just hoarding more and more is just pure toxic and will eventually break it.

fucking retard.
do you ever stop and thing before you speak/post? I strongly consider you start doing so.
Again, i must say: your post was mind numbingly retarded and you should cease and desist any Veeky Forums posting activities

>Jeff is a criminal, how do you think he is this rich?

>he doesn't offer a very convenient online retail service almost internationally while linking the subscription to some of his other products like audible, and video prime.
>"He must of stolen it!"

addddddddllllpiissh

>people actually believe life works like this
you will ALWAYS find something to complain about. That's the way nature works. Contentment = death. You will habituate on everything you once thought would make your life better. Capitalism is a scam. And you are a cuck for being duped by advertisers who promote this lifestyle to you

what reason does he have to keep going? Enlighten us user

He made a useful product that improved people's quality of life, while creating jobs at the same time. Call me an autistic ancap, but I fail to see how this is a problem.

It's kind of not. Amazon is the world's best example of a monopoly, or soon to be monopoly, other than Luxottica. At least they stay in their lane. Amazon really does want to capture the total market. They will be broken up.

Obviously he gets fulfillment from what he does. If he had any desire to step down, retire, and take a daily SpaceX space flight for rest of his life, he could.
However, the chief idiocy was saying that he should "cash out". This is nigger-tier logic at best and i don't think it's necessary to explain why.
>how do you "cash out" 120 B?
>wouldn't you immediately reinvest it into stocks.... such as amazon?
>what purpose does cashing out have?
he likely has hundreds of millions liquid, more than he could spend if he tried, and it would take a week at most to refill his account with another hundred million. Please explain "cashing out" is even minutely logical or possible in this situation.