Birthday Meals

I hope all of you have a friend or loved one to take you out for a nice dinner on your birthday.

My wife is taking me out for seafood and pic relate, my favorite, Oysters Rockefeller.

Going to have a dozen oysters, couple of big glasses of Cabernet then go home and come deep in that ass.

What's your go to birthday meal?

A fifth of whatever is cheapest, my family's disappointment, and my tears.

>

Fuck you buddy, I can swing a girl, it's just everything else.

Frozen pizza and booze by myself. I have friends and all that, but I like to be by myself.

Tombstone here. You?

>What's your go to birthday meal?
Ribeye steak and scotch at home with my cat.

If I'm feeling crazy, I'll bake a potato or even get some Ferrero Rocher to binge on after the fact.

I'm not a social person.

user, what is objectively the best scotch? Like if you wanted to spend less than $100.00, what would you buy?

>with my cat.
>scotch
>not bourban
are you a pussy?

I just want to be alone in my room on my birthday, sip some Talisker or Laphroaig or Ardbeg or Highland Park, and ignore the rest of the world.

Unfortunately, my brother usually has other plans, and makes me go along out somewhere to some shitty bar or pool hall or bowling alley and I never enjoy myself. Why can't I choose to be alone on the day that's supposed to be about me?

>objectively the best scotch?
No such thing. Everyone has preferences, you'll need to try some out.

Macallen 15 is about $90, and is very good. The 12 is fine, too, and will run around $50.

If you want something extremely accessible, Glenlivet 12 is a no-risk buy, but isn't particularly special. Price is under $50.

If you prefer peaty, Highland Park has some good offerings at reasonable prices.

>are you a pussy?
Sure, I guess. That's why I own a gun, though. I know I wouldn't win a fight.

>Why can't I effectively communicate my desires to other human beings?
Fixed.

Or, your brother literally hates you.

He thinks I don't really mean it when I insist I want to be alone, and I'm not enough of an asshole to tell him no. I think he genuinely thinks he's doing a good deed.

Generally a nice steak and lobster dinner, with some raw oysters.

Love it.

Based choice. What cut of beef?

next time just offer to have a brew at the house with some pizza or some shit

He mostly just shows up at my door and says "hey bro let's go." I mean, I guess I could just say let's stay in, but he drove all the way out, I'd rather he have a good time.

I've been alone on my birthday and every other major holiday for the past 3 years now.

I usually end up buying a steak, a birthday cake and a box of Velveeta for my birthday meals as I get piss drunk and cry myself to sleep.

>a box of Velveeta
Mix that with some Rotel and serve melted with chips, and you can salvage it.

I read that as "serve with melted chips," and I got really depressed.

On my birthday I usually just get drunk and eat frozen fucking shitty Totinos pizza or something. What do I care.

I originally was going to reply with some snarky ass troll bait shitposting to your post, but after rtft, it gives me pause. Happy birthday OP, it's nice that you've managed to maintain a relationship without fucking it up. Enjoy your meal, enjoy your day. To the other Anons: we'll all make it brahs, really we will. And after a certain age, wishing to be alone is not a problem. On topic: moms roast and yorkies. Other than that a good dinner party w friends where we cook a big feast together and swap sad sack stories. For the young bucks out there: did this this recently and about 12 of us, married, spouses, and singles alike did this; 4 course French dinner, 6 bottles of wine, 2 bottles of bourbon, 24 beers; all of us old college friends and successful professionals and none of us are "happy," we bitched about our wives, our wives bitched about us, we bitched about our mortgages, we bitched about slights we did to each other 10 yrs ago, we bitched about work and coworkers We bitched about all the things. At the end of the night, we all recognized we had just celebrated, And thankful we are alive. Enjoy what you have senpai.

I cook crab legs or whole lobsters (my favorite foods) or a lamb leg (not my favorite but way up there, and my birthday is during the spring lamb sales). I also bake my own cake. I have friends to share these good things with. I'm glad to have them.

I usually try to eat healthy, so on my birthday I get pic related. A nice 4 piece chicken dinner. Love it.

Red baron all the way brah

At least your brother loves you.

For my birthday, I really enjoy going to a Churrascaria. Being served unlimited amounts of beautiful cuts of meat tableside with good wine is glorious.

>I usually try to eat healthy
*healthily

I usually get a table at one of the city's best restaurants with a few friends or family if they're in town.

This year it was michelin-star sushi

I just passed my exams. EAR and ITAR. Going to celebrate with dinner tonight. What should I get?
I am thinking ceaser salad and strip steak with demi glace.

bourbon

thats it, i usually hate my birthdays.

Welcome to the States. Don't vote Democrat

You're a Burger now dude, go to the best hamburger joint in the area and have a nice beer and freedom fries with it.

Register to vote and vote Trump - Pence

>What's your go to birthday meal?

you Mother's fat ass

Eat the oysters raw you fucking dipshit pleb.

It's always something simple like a burger, fries and a drink from Wendy's, or pizza and pop from my local restaurant, etc. Last year it was lasagna, garlic bread and caesar salad from that restaurant. I think the year before last I had fish and chips from that place (the place isn't god-tier or anything, I just live in a small town with few options in it, and it's at least a 25-minute drive to even get anything from a chain that isn't the one Tim Horton's in my town).

Birthday don't mean shit.