Capitalism was a mistake

>grew up in a europoor family
>father worked assembly-line, mother was a cashier
>Initially they wanted me to learn a trade but I do well at school and they support me going to university
>study economics while working part time
>use the money I earned working to spend a semester abroad in china
>have to return because my father died
>closely after the funeral my mother also dies from a heart-attack
>fight through the depression and finish my master on taking advantage of irrational market behavior
>land job as risk advisor at a medium sized investment bank
>after 3 years I now earn just under 300000$ a year

I hate how that's more than my mother and father would earn in 3 years combined .
I hate how my coworkers talk about buying houses and cars just to play around with them while contributing nothing to society.
I hate capitalism and my worthless job

so you'd rather live with 1 state ration per day in equally poor community? shut up

If that's better for the majority of people yes

Yeah, I'm basically about to make more in a year than everyone I know has ever earned combined and I'm basically a clever NEET.

but it's not, you'd have 1 meal per day, how is that better than what your parents had, look at venezuela

Nice Larp, if you actually studied economics you wouldn't be posting communist garbage.

Back to r*ddit

Same here, the world is rotten.

you hate capitalism because you're able to support yourself properly? lol?
is this bait?
you're a yuropoor, so that's more a blight against the way your countries handle capitalism.

>he unironcally wants communism because life isn't fair boo hoo hoo

sounds better than working all day and still not earning enough to afford to feed yourself, which is what it is like in some poor countries.

just kill yourself. i dont see any other escape.

Why don't you send you time and money helping people then, instead of complaining here.

capitalism is what allowed the child of two poor parents to become well off

>master on taking advantage of irrational market behavior

Alright mr humble brag Einstein, how would you take advantage of the irrational crypto market?

sad to hear about your parents passing so quickly though!

nuls, qtum, monero, neo
Marx-pill is hard to swallow I know

Not hard to swallow, not all labor is equal so therefore not all labor is worth the same

Kill yourself you retarded commie

You might want to read "capital" by Marx to get an basic understanding of this topic, brainlet

And you might want to take the S&W retirement plan

This retirement plan isn't available in my country due to governmental regulations sorry

>makes more money for a job that the market values more because it is specialized
>hates capitalism
You cannot fucking win. If people make too little, capitalism is evil; If people make too much capitalism is evil. If there isn't enough social mobility capitalism is evil. If there is too much, capitalism is evil.
Just get in a bread line already.

But user, capitalism is evil.

Why are you hating a good job? If they were still around they would be proud of you and you would feel good.

Sounds like you’re upset that you’re finally doing well and they’re not around for you to see that. Sorry you lost your parents so soon. You’re doing great user.

Modern technological development is due to investment and finance, just "moving money around" directly leads to development. An advisor contributes much more than a cashier.

In europe making 300k after 3 years in company is nearly impossibility, not even best paying hedge funds pay that money to their best juniors in london. Lying bitch

Why do so many people larp on Veeky Forums?

Seriously, I've never seen this much obvious larping in my life.