You will never have a beautiful waifu who is extremely talented in baking to cook for you

>you will never have a beautiful waifu who is extremely talented in baking to cook for you

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IyKQT
youtube.com/watch?v=7XrN2okxABE&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=qGZBCQivghM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>beautiful

>conflating "baking" and "cooking"

Here is an album of her shit: imgur.com/a/IyKQT

>beautiful

Already got one, chief. Its pretty comfy.

A woman with a hobby is the hottest thing to me.

that looks like a tranny

Thank you for the armpit shot

>this girl projects an aesthetic of "the good old days"
>dresses and acts like a total slut

Why?

Because it gets clicks.

Stepping out on a limb here, but maybe it's because she's a total slut?

i had one, broke up because religious differences

overrated anyways, baked goods are shit outside of like, bread

I agree. I am fanatical about good bread, but I've never been able to get very excited about cake or cookies.

What is a slut

youtube.com/watch?v=7XrN2okxABE&feature=youtu.be

Looks like a fucking witch. Ugh

Agreed on all accounts. Gf is good at baking, but I usually do the bread..

She's a better baker than your gf fuccbois

She sounds like an immature asshole who never had to grow up. Guess it's not all that surprising that she'd be a total slut as well.

>no ring on her finger

She doesn't need to get married her parents are filthy rich. Her exposure to the internet caught the attention of book publishers and movie studios so now she's set.

All of her photographs make it seem as if she desperately wants a husband

Do you really think a rich woman with a hot body would have a hard time finding a husband?

And yet... Life is strange

Some women don't want to settle down. If she got pregnant her body would be ruiend.

Only fat pig americans have that problem. She clearly works out and there is no substantiated reason for your supposition to hold.

>hot body
She's incredibly plain, with creepy long neck and a considerable amount of manface. Where do you come from that you'd consider her particularly hot?

They all look like they have autism.

I didn't say she has a beautiful face I said her body is hot

>Starve yourself during pregnancy
>Have perma-disabled offspring
>Muh abs

Normies are a wonderful thing

>starve yourself
Nigger I'm a medical fag you're supposed to only gain 15-25 pounds anything else you hurt the baby

OK send pics of your feet so I can verify how fit you are Mr doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=qGZBCQivghM
IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN'T DO

You know, I would rather have a humble wife who makes delicious cakes with minimal frosting than one of these fondant sculptors.

And I'd prefer she didn't look like a tranny hooker.

Lets see your last girlfriend fuccboi

Women don't have hobbies other than "what can I pretend to like so I can get noticed". Also women are horrible creatures.

>A woman with a narcissistic personality is the hottest thing to me.
from the looks of this thread it goes way beyond a "hobby" it is her entire self image and life purpose

no i think she has a problem finding a man who both meets her standards and will put up w/her (probably constant) shit
men hate divas and overactive instagram accounts

Sure. You done whiteknighting?

Shit..well said.

desu i just don't think user understands chicks at all.."she doesn't need to get married she's rich" er that's not the point, getting married is a social status emotional fulfillment thing for women from wealthy backgrounds. this thread is some omega shit tho, im out

Precisely. Now she can say she created her own fortune instead of marrying Chad Tesla next door.

Your gf really needs to shave her legs.

That's a man.

You guys have very high standards. Would you really reject this?

Who's the guy on the right?

Yes, I'm not gay.

If he wants to bake cakes and get fucked by dudes, good for him. But that's not a fault of our standards.

>tfw my gf is hotter than OP's pic and she makes delicious deserts

Here I was hoping it was an album of her literal shit.