AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck guys I left the charts to play vidya for like an hour. What did you do?

FUCK FUCK FUCK ORACLE HELP SHOULD I SELL!

OH NIGGERS WE’re going DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWAAAAAAAAAA

IT WAS A DOUBLE TOP. SELL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was like a 150btc market sell
can you fucking believe how thin are the buy orders?
it's fucking over

Damn, I came in here to mock yet another wojack post, but that's an impressive candle.

>come to Veeky Forums to see what's happening
So, there's no major fud or happening going on, just another random dip? Fine, I'll hold then.

fuckin bogs dumping

BREATH BREATH BREATH BREATH HAH HAH HAH

>tfw went all-in long @11550 with 10x leverage.
I w-will be ok-k, guys?

9880 by eow

Don't worry, it will all be over soon.

its over, isn´t it?

AH IT WAAS A BEAR TRAP WHYD I PANIC SELL

lmao i shorted what i had left on bitmex after losing half my btc, 100x leverage @ 11675, closed at 11300. Should've kept it open but im a pussy and already lost too much.
Thanks based bears

relax spergs it's forming a bullish triangle which you can tell by the decreasing volume

what happen

Good, I can accumulate cheap coin he he he

It's okay boyos, some whale just wanted to liquidate some longs. We're back on schedule for the moon mission.

i forgot to add this is a 12 hour timeframe, anything less is retarded unless you algo trade automatically.

wew, kraken is shitting the bed hard. Had to use their old interface to not get a timeout when trying to close a short.

>day closes on lower
>moon mission
You HODL tards are deluded. Have fun holding the bags

Let me just check my portfolio, see if I made it to Lambol-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes.

Testing 10.3 again most likely. If it sticks there, which is honestly doubtful at this point, we are bull. If it cracks then we know for sure based on volume nobody wants to buy a 10k bitcoin. Then we really start wojaking because it is going to plummet to find where the buys are.

UHH BITCORN DOWN WHY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOOOPPP

I don’t want to live anymore

Just tether up. It's not hard.

we will make it boys dont worry the storm will pass

NONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK

I made this wojack.

VICTORY IS OURS AGAIN

>support turned resistance

you little piece of shit! i have my shotgun ready! no face dinner for you fucking cunt!

YOULL REGRET THIS YOU WILL I SWEAR YOU WILL CLOSE THAT SHORT NOW

A TRIPLE DOUBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everyone calm down this is a great buying opportunity. Tether up now and set buy orders down to 10.5k. We are guaranteed to be dipping down again just like last time.

WHAT THE UCK. My FRIEND TOLD ME BTC WAS ABOUT TO GO TO 60K. I PUT 160K IN IT>

Double top. It's over.

mfw sold 3 days ago

fucking glorious

>...
>...
>...
>Begin.

I JUST BOUGHT AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO

NOW ITS IN FREEFALL

THOSE FUCKING BOGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if you expect such high increase in the long run then a measly 2-3% drop shouldnt scare you. If it does get out now

Fuck off jews, you won't shake me

This is the big one.
How low can we go?

this is the first time it a while where it's dipped and I have no cash to buy

larping

>perfect double top

Does this mean we are going back to 6k? Should I just tether up now?

why has my bot been dumping all day and why is everyone else dumping too

> perfect double top
> people see what they want to see to suit their own ends
> nobody has a fucking clue what they are talking about in this thread

Filthy, dirty, lying, GREENIE!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!

>he hasn't tethered already

I had a terrible dream, there was a big dump and I missed it.
>checks the charts
RAAAAAAWR! Everytime...

You've been bogged laddies.

without short selling being available on reputable exchanges i can't imagine why anyone would like the current situation very much

why is it so easy to sell the bottom? kek

Say that to my face, faggot. Not online. See what happens.

>he can't see two massive dumps right at 11.7k