Shill me something that's below 1 million dollar market cap that could actually get somewhere

Shill me something that's below 1 million dollar market cap that could actually get somewhere

Invest in yourself :) I'm sure you'll love the results!

I AM FUCKING INVESTINT IN MYSELF DUDE MY WHOLE LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS PONZI BITCHCOIN so chill stfu

I'm serious, I know you got something and you need to shill if you want it to get over 1 million market cap

How about a nice class at your local community college? Perhaps we can find a certification program for you?

Sure is very reddit in here. Best I have for you is Ethbits. Like 3 million MC, but is actually legit. Quaterly dividend payouts, low as fuck supply, devs already distributed $38k of leftover ICO funds. If it was a scam, they would have just ran with the money

OP asked about coins uder 1 mm mcap you fucking faggot

take a look at WavesGo

Very low marketcap, what's this coins deal?

GOOD THANKS
will research

I threw some shitbucks into JET. It's at 700k mcap now. Actually seems to have a decent team, they're also sponsoring a soccer team. They seem pretty serious about their project, it might just kick off.

Also ETHBET

WYVERN

There's so many shitcoins out there. If you're trying to find the next Ethereum or something, you're going to be disappointed and probably lose your money. It's like finding a needle in a haystack - except the entire haystack is fucking needles and you have to guess the one that isn't gonna give you AIDS

copytrack. thank me when it hits binance