Trying this for the first time

Trying this for the first time.

Literally WHAT the fuck is in my mouth right now?

haha its that jager brah!!!! lets see if u can get thru rush week alive :)

Frat guy liquor. Avoid it at all costs

ya, that shit is overpriced candy.

It's an aperitif. There to make you hungry.

Let me tell you about old fashioned cooking, it fucking sucked. Cooks also were probably unsanitary as hell, if Doctors only realized to disinfect things in the 1800s can you imagine how shitty cooks were in sanitation?

Jager and most Aperitifs I've had are nasty sickly sweet things. You have a sip and then you're ready to eat your overcookered meat and old veggies.

Why it became the Frat bro drink of choice is beyond me, I think because it's European it looks fancier to American and girls can drink it. It's a horrible shooter.

Meme drink if you're a frat bro, old people drink if you're German, like any schnaps. My Nazi granny drinks it after dinner

sugar

I don't mind it chilled, cuts out the sweetness a bit, but there's not much point when I get benedictine on the reg, nice and herbal and not as sickly.

it's a digestif not aperitif

aperitifs aren't sweet

A nice li'l one in the mornin'.

I remember some old asian guy coming to our store and asking if this was made of deer's blood. Good times.

An alcoholic drink that tastes like licorice and cough syrup in a terrible way.

Freeze it for aday then drink it in a shotglass, it contains herbs btw

I wish I had a nazi granny.

FUCKING WEED, BRO?!

something for hipsters outside of germany
something overpriced if you in germany

prefer eversbusch desu. also usable as paintthinner

I wish I was a nazi granny.

>Why it became the Frat bro drink of choice is beyond me
It's what 20 year old fratbros order to get 18 year old freshman drunk.

You're a little behind the times OP. Fireball seems to be the new 70 proof candy.

I like to drink it when I go hiking, seems to give me an amped sort of buzz, I just sip a bit here and there while i'm walking.

deer semen and isopropyl alcohol

>he drinks liquor while walking uphill

sounds fun..

It's a digestif, you drink that after eating

Or between two plates or whatever they're called in english

I like to sip a little while driving.

Tastes like the cough medicine I had when I was younger. Shit's so nostalgic.

They have a new spiced version. I'm sure it's just chemical flavouring but it's a little less sweet and I like it.

I spent most of my early 20's in metal bars, pretending to like this shite, because it was perceived to be "Metal" in the London rock scene. Finally made the decision that I valued not wanting to vomit every time I took a shoot, so switched to rum instead.

I'm now a fine Scotch man...

why is liquor so fucking expensive
I'm paying 23 euros for a liter of fucking baileys

I once drank a whole bunch of hot Jäger that had been in my car in the Texas sun all day. I was fucking a -really- skanky girl doggy style and threw up hot jäger all over her back. I smeared it around a little with a dirty t shirt in a drunken attempt to clean it up, and kept going. The girl didn't say anything and in retrospect I wonder if she was into it.

Drink this instead. Same shit, only cheaper.

>>And it comes with it's own shot glass.

I love jäger, but I'm one of the few.

i hate that shit so much
fake cinnamon flavors are disgusting

taxes, usually. I'm in Canada, and we pay a fuck load. Go to some states, and it's cheap. In Cuba, a liter of rum is like 5-10 euro probably.

I stock my bar from Duty Free. I go on trips to Pittsburgh to visit friends, and coming back I grab a handle of something drifferent everytime. I probably have 6 or 7 giant bottles of liquor right now.

It is fun if you're in good shape and you don't drink too much, I'm not talking about getting full blown drunk.

and if you drink a bunch you can trip balls.

Best not to though with the acetaminophen, unless you just really fucking hate your liver.

Jager bombs are always a good laugh.
It's something no one really likes but everyone drinks because it's fun and shows how much of a big man you are.

Wait but I actually like jager
Its the only liquor/liqueur that I like drinking straight, and drinking a lot of

Mix it with Red Bull.
It's strange but tasty.

Not too tough to get the trippy powder out though, no need to kill your liver

just about everything in this post is incorrect

NyQuil is terrible in high doses, has a bunch of nasty ingredients, I took 10 of these dxm only cheap dollar store gelcaps last night out of boredom(low dose-150 mg) and it gave me a decent alcohol type buzz and a good night rest. Dxm makes people retarded over time with heavy use so I don't like to use it that often.

if youre getting high off of dollar store cough syrup retard-time is up for you.

Yea you're probably right, I've taken dxm a handful of times as a teenager...i'm in my mid 20s now and i found these gelcaps when I was at the dollar store a year ago and I decided to take a very low dose just for nostalgia last night.

Do you guys even digest?

I've had a jager bomb once and by the time I got home I threw up, I have literally never thrown up after drinking alcohol even at the worst of sessions.

Fucking vile drink

It's gross I know.

Jaeger is a type of Krauterlikor. They are descended from medieval times when people would mix roots and herbs together in an alcohol preservative as medicine. Fun fact!