Ether's Ark

hey biztards, dont miss out on the latest hotness. if u missed cryptokitties, cryptocountries, etherestates and all the other ones, dont miss out on this.

dev in discord says theyre gonna release new animals tonight, GET em quick and make some cash

ethersark.com/r/4bb01dd511e8

Other urls found in this thread:

ethersark.com/r/12bc01f5011e
ethersark.com/animal/112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi, dev here. We were glad to introduce the alpha version of Ether's Ark and we appreciate your support. I do confirm that we are about to start a large public marketing campaign from seed funding.

prove you're the dev you smelly pajeet fucker

We launched the alpha on Veeky Forums on purpose. This is where projects are either embraced or killed. We plan to be embraced. We plan to work hard.

the game is only in alpha why wouldn't he be the dev retard

are you even in the discord? oh? no? then shut the fuck up brainlet. ask him yourself dyor

most animals are dead at 0.15 ETH, what do you plan on doing to fix this? last animal bought was like 5 hours ago

They're buying a fuck load of advertisements, adding new features and doing a redesign.

Literally join the Discord. This is the new cryptokitties. Get the FUCK in ALL in or STAY POOR LOL.

Only the alpha has been on Veeky Forums and it already started taking off of on its own.

Now things are about to get serious.

unironically seems legit

do you think they can really be the next crypto kitties? seed funding is a good sign. an ico would be a bad sign.

I'd (literally) bet money that they're the next crypotkitties. This is more than a hot potato it's the next huge game like cryptocountries etc.

Even if they get to 10% as popular as kitties, which they will, I'm going to ride the fucking wave starting now.

We're legitimately blessed the devs launched the alpha version on Veeky Forums

This is our game. Devs are smart.

Time to accumulate. Now. No Larp.

i'm only playing because ether's ark is the new chainlink. these are dedicated pajeets.

ground floor at chainlink with a faster 10x sounds good to me

It is willed.

2 words: SEED FUNDING

10x is only guaranteed when using this url ethersark.com/r/12bc01f5011e

It is known.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS IS Veeky Forums WE AREN'T GOING TO MAKE YOU MONEY. I'M SIGNING UP DIRECTLY

i signed up with his link don't be a dink

nice game devs. newest shill reporting for duty i guess

I'm not joining from a fucking pajeet link either. I know how to buy and flip ETH collectibles I don't need assistance from street shitters.

Everyone knows how to buy and flip animals it's not rocket science

I can 10x ETH off of this game without letting you make money off of it thank you

true if big

It's true. They have seed funding for buying advertisements and shit.

golden pepe confirmed. holy shit this game keeps making me rich and it hasn't even blown up yet.

ethersark.com/animal/112

devs have seed funding. also confirmed

next crypto cities.. next crypto kitties.. $$$$$$$

This game is literally seed funded. Next CryptoKitties

Bros. I've made 1.4 ETH since OP posted this thread. Thanks my guy. EZ LIFE YO