Hey goys

Hey goys.
Actual Jew here.
You should promote diversity in crypto as much as much as possible.
More diversity = more normie money being pumped in in the name of muh progress = more volume.
Why do you think we promote it so much everything?
We want everyone to pour in their money, not just white men.
Oy vey!

Other urls found in this thread:

thebillioncoin.info/tbc_formula.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggers and single mother coal burners have money

Kike, soon we actually genocide you inbred desert dwellers.

Jesus shut the fuck up, he's right.

No he's not, he's just high time preference. Long term we want no diversity in crypto.

No I'm talking about Starbucks hipsters with rich parents. You think diversity actually helps the people it claims to? lmao

Kys you antiwhite pos

Back peddling kike. Every day i cry knowing the holocaust never happened

sorry bro but it's obligatory now

Fixed

I'm trying to help you goy.
I'm telling you my strategy because I too have invested in crypto and want the price to rise.
Why do you think Google and Microsoft are all about diversity?
Diversity = volume.
If you want to stay a poor retard forever it's not my fault.

This filthy kike is right

>Im trying to help you goy
Well i am trying to prevent the spread of typhus, now get in this shower jude.

Diversity =TRX

Want more scams like that? Encourage niggers

pedal-driven*
Pls fix my autism can't deal with misspellings.

Alright Shylock listen here. The Internet didn't need diversity to make a ton of people rich and be adopted. It was adopted because it was useful, just like crypto will be in a couple years. Diversity people shit up anything they touch and hold back progression that would have been made due to the companies being forced to be"inclusive". At a point norimies will have no choice but, to use crypto in the future, that's where we are headed.

such angst poorfag wot happened? did you miss your rent payment to mr. shekelstein this month?

>thinking aplel with it's computers for everyone campaign didn't make the internet far more successful
Okay maybe not now.
Wait until ChainLink is functional.
Then shill diversity in crypto.

I own my home, paid cash for it

then build a stronger community around your home & stop wastin brain juice on wastin others

Jewanon is right. the monies must flow for all user to accumulate wealth

I've changed my mind wait for ChainLink to be out of beta.
We still need to accumulate goy.

NEVER TRUST A JEW

wow thats sad you actually wrote this?

I'm half Jew half white if that counts.

why yes I have a diversified portfolio and support the creation of new coins

I am also half jew. Another thing you goyim should know is that jews like crypto. No, not the big kikes like Alan Greenspan who own huge banks and the fed, but the middle class jews like those who live in Israel - there's a huge fintech startup space there. If that isn't a bullish signal, I don't know what is. Want to get rich before the normie goyim get in? Buy in now.

How easy is it too claim right of return?

It's fairly easy but I have no interest living there. Why would I live next to a bunch of shitskin muslims who want to blow themselves up in every cafe for muh allah snackbar? Kek, I'll stay in burgertown, I look white anyways

Because your kikery leads to shit like this:
thebillioncoin.info/tbc_formula.php

Goy look at my ID, I'm the OP.
I've heard this complaint so many times in this thread.
I've already said we should start a diversity meme campaign ONLY when we have things truly worth shilling i.e. a functional ChainLink. Read my previous posts.

well, a single one might not, but 3 billion sure as hell do. Actual juw responding.

LA CREATURA DIOS MIO

Ah, yes! Google’s diversity push—including illegal discrimination against white/Asian men in the hiring process—is simply a calm, unemotional pursuit of profit. That’s all. Nothing to see here, goy.

When high-level managers openly mock white males, and when anyone who disagrees with the “diversity” push is labeled evil and “harmful”, it’s just profit-seeking!

Sounds totally like any other calm, rational, profit-seeking business decision!

>Jesus
>Jews told Romans to kill Christ
Ironic

larp
but new goy, so ty *saves*

minorities are poor

Why do you want to force diversity? Is it because you're running a ponzi? You guys are all the same.