I said NEO WILL go down last week. Come on guys sell your NEO if you haven't yet...

I said NEO WILL go down last week. Come on guys sell your NEO if you haven't yet, its going to follow other altcoins naturally. Or keep holding and watch your investment go -50% in no time.

But if i sell i wont accumulate gas user

It's going down because it pumped last week due to the people buying to take part in the airdrop, and the people that jumped on that pump for no other reason than the fact that it was going up.

Now that the snapshot (and airdrop?) are done, the first are selling whatever they had bought, and there are the usual idiots in their trail who now sell "because it's going down".

Everyone knew what happens this week, and no one thinks it's a crash. This isn't zclassic, this is simply a normal correction at best.

t. person who sold at the peak before the airdrop

remember my post when you see NEO go to 500k sats

People are figuring out how weak the tech is behind this coin. Centralized garbage

I can assure you even without these it will still come down, its pump cycle is coming to an end, it will dump, its just lagging behind other altcoins just like it lagged behind in its pump in January.

Anyone got a link to that NEO FUD threat from a couple of days ago? Had about four Reddit posts stating its weaknesses.

This is the time to buy neo not sell!!!
Who cares if neo has problems or is centralized practically all the top coins do. No coin has a leader as smart as da hong fei! This dip is the time to buy. This is how millionaires are made. Neo will overtake ethereum and dare I say bitcoin eoy. Also, you're forgetting that no one knows about neo, once it starts getting shilled on Reddit and Biz it will be the easiest 10x ever. You've been warned.

Most of us bought it because it will be centralized enough. Like how elected representatives is democratic enough (direct democracy is inefficient). We also believe that accountability for nodes os crucial for adoption (if a bastardization of trustlessness). Enjoy waiting for your government and enterprise replacing DApps written by skateboard riding, pot smoking anarchists while existing processes migrate to NEO and find themselves good enough that killer DApps don't obsolete them.

There are people who never bought neo under $100.
Let that sink in.
This is going down to $50. To many new fomo fags have bought in and now is the time to dump.

I wouldn't want to be caught dead holding a coin with this much fud surrounding it

I called this shit literally a month ago. Even called how it would go down. Kek. God damn I’m smart. Neo $50 eom. Sorry.

>decentralized enough
>literally 7 nodes all run by Neo Council
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Why even have a cryptocurrency at that point? A traditional RDB would do the job just fine, and that tech is 40 years old at this point.

This sums up the average NEO 'investor'. Someone who has no understanding of the PRC and who unironically thinks it will be adopted.

That's before we get to technical issues.

Will be. Like how Cardano will have a main net and Eth will have Plasma.

The start of the reputation system is already growing on it. It doesn't matter if the government adopts it, only that NEO has an insurmountable first mover and developer ecosystem advantage. When China finally gets around to having a PBOC exchange and makes cRMB a reserve currency, it won't matter. It'll be like a startup today sauing Fuck Google and AWS, I'm rolling my own only with the rep system and everything that grows around it. It doesn't need ICOs to be valuable, it just needs to be the bones of a gas-driven smart economy.

>gas-driven smart economy

meaningless buzzwords

You can tell Roger ver is back hiring people on payroll to fud NEO. Seen more anti Neo threads this week than I've seen in months combined

If you have lived in China or can speak Chinese you would understand what I mean.

in b4 "do not learn mandarin.png"

NEO fags BTFO. Come to ICON

shut up you fucking cunt, I sold my nano when biz was fudding it and went all in neo, now you're fudding neo, what the fuck you want from me?

They FUD nano when it went -50% and more.
NEO is high right now and hasen't gone down much.