Redpill: EthersArk.com Hot Potato $$$ Guide

1. Ether's Ark is about to blow up
>Dev confirmed huge ad budget from seed funding in Discord.
>Flipping hot potatoes is the new ICO Presale.

2. Install MetaMask and transfer ETH to it
> You need MetaMask and ETH to play these games.

3. Go to ethersark.com/r/1d72301e7e55 and visit the Marketplace
>Use my link don't be a cheap pajeet faggot

4. Buy the dinosaurs and/or any mate that is going to spawn a baby soon.
>The dinos are exclusive and will pop off

Any questions? See #1

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

portaldoholanda.com.br/sabrina-boing-boing/sabrina-boing-boing-amamenta-vaca-e-repercute-internacionalmente
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idc if you retards are making money off of hot potato games. buying animals is gay. there should be more games about memes

Because memes exclusive to Veeky Forums have mainstream appeal.

Ether's Ark is the next CryptoKitties. That game made millionaires. Get it?

sauce

Fucking this

>deer.jpg
that's
but that's a calf

also, sAUce

agreed

ethers ark is fine and dandy for making eth profits and ill play later. right now i feel like jerking off so what is the FUCKING SAUCE OP

>biztards care more about roasties than making money

this board has gone to shit

ROASTIE POCKET SAND

Pic related

Stay distracted and poor while I accumulate fags

I'm up 1 ETH while you retards are shitposting. This game doesn't need to be promoted. The devs have seed funding.

I'm aiming to turn 1 ETH into 100 ETH off of this motherfucker and retire to Thailand

You'll be lucky to make 30 ETH unless you also use your share link like a shill god. Not sharing my method on how to make $ off of linking people with your link but it's not hard to figure out if you aren't a brainlet.

it's easy to make $ from link shilling retard. i do this to all the games but im going to focus 3/4 of my time on ethers ark because its actually going to get popular and you get ETH FOR LIFE

linking people = getting ETH to life

Flipping new animals from that ETH = genius tier

I just bought a brand new animal because I'm i nthe discord. They announce early. Fuck.

buying animals. they better sell. the thing about seed funding is good. if this goes mainstream you guys will be saltier than buttcoiners.

seed funding is huge. join the discord

Nah I'll just play I don't need to associate with you weebs

All in no larp

no need to LARP i am flipping shit bitches

sauce

Why do all these scammy "Buy x virtual trading card for eth" sites require this sketchy browser addon MetaMask? Why don't they just do it through the daemon like bitcoin? Would be 100x easier, less sketch, and you'd probably get more scam victims.

PEPE THE GOLDEN FROG CONFIRMED

ethersark.com/animal/112

M O M M Y
I
L
K
Y

portaldoholanda.com.br/sabrina-boing-boing/sabrina-boing-boing-amamenta-vaca-e-repercute-internacionalmente

Found Sauce that is close. They're Instagram photos

Why do you poortards care about roasties?

This game is confirmed seed funded and is going more mainstream than cryptokitties. Huge $$$ opportunity to buy animals now.

Her name is: Sabrina Boing Boing

Buy the flamingo