Ether's Ark (https://ethersark.com)

Hey Veeky Forums,

Ether's Ark dev here. We're really grateful for your support so far. Someone posted our site on here when we launched and we've been getting 100+ daily active users.

Just wanted to let everyone know we're releasing 20 new animals to the marketplace.

The last collection which was the dinosaur set sold out instantly and are beginning to mate. Come get these new ones before they sell out.

Also feel free to AMA, I'll be around for a little while.

COUNTDOWN: 1 Hour

ethersark.com

Other urls found in this thread:

producthunt.com/posts/ether-s-ark
ethersark.com
ethersark.com/animal/112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also we just got featured on Product Hunt: producthunt.com/posts/ether-s-ark

interesting...

HE'S HERE

Veeky Forums stop acting like retards for 2 seconds

How much seed funding did you get??

how is this any different than all the other ether games being spammed here daily?

We're allowing the market to grow over time incrementally and automatically. We'll also be introducing constant "collector's editions" animals similar to the dinosaurs we just released. We have a lot of plans lined up and this is not a one and off project by any means.

We have also been approached by a VC firm that has funded dozens of mobile games in the past and are looking to get into crypto. A few of our solidity developers have worked with them in the past on other projects.

They saw the success of CryptoKitties and see the potential. Nothing is final yet but we do have ad buys lined up so expect to see many more news in the upcoming weeks.

Active dev deam with mainstream goals

true if big

ok ill bite. i see ppl shilling this shit daily on here so ill give you that, you guys seem coordinated and good at promoting it around here. if i buy an animal what do i do when im stuck with it and no one buys it?

This ones really special

It is true. They're going to burn money on ads so more retards like you can get rich off of potatoes.

Pretty fitting. You're mostly all potatoes.

Ok let me "play" this "game" and make $ off normals

Yes

We launched and blew up thanks to Biz. People found out about the game and promoted it for us. Referrals have helped a lot and we have a very big and active discord community who enjoys the game and is helping it grow.

We actually have plans to prevent people from adopting pets and being stuck with them without any luck. We are reworking the referral system and will be introducing contests as well as different ways to earn more money.

I've done a due-diligence review on this. After speaking with the devs I am sure it's a huge money making opportunity that will moon.

> t. whaleman

i actually made 2 ETH from this shit. i started with 0.1 ETH and bought shit early when it launched. i cashed out 1.7 but i'm stuck with one animal right now. any idea what time you're releasing new ones?

Glad to hear you made some money. Don't worry about your pets, if your goal is to not keep them and hoping someone will adopt them from you, it will happen in time. The game is growing rapidly and we're having trouble keeping up. We may look into hiring some help here soon.

As far as the new animal releases, we're looking at about an hour from now, maybe two at most. We'll announce it in Discord and Twitter when it's 15 mins before release.

2ETH isn't bad considering the game is still only in alpha. Holy shit. I'm at .5 ETH but I'm going to get fucking rich flipping these babies desu.

made 2 eth from referrals?

this is a fact

New animals are live!

quit shilling your gay ass ether games here

wanna know how it feels to DDoSed pussy?

omfg

hackers lol. you should be hacking yourself up some eth gains from using your ddos skills to shill your link retard

GAINSSSS

Come adopt some pets while they're still cheap!

People are actually buying tons of shit. I wonder if the ads started.

Not sure who that is but they are not affiliated with Ether's Ark. I've seen him promoting the site with referrals. Looks like they have quite a bit of sign ups.

Could I get a link to the chat?

its on the website

Veeky Forums doesn't let me post the Discord. It's on the front page on the top left, blue icon: ethersark.com

it's 9ybMUUb

PEPE THE GOLDEN FROG FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!

ethersark.com/animal/112

How many dumb faggots bought this piece of shit today user?

This is a seed funded project that is going to go mainstream. Join the Discord and ask the dev yourself. This is going to become the next Crypto Kitties. Have fun staying poor. NOW is the time to ALL IN.

We have a lot of activity today. 100 users playing. 10+ ETH in volume since we released new batch of animals.

can someone explain this ponzi shit to me?

you buy animals, 2 animals are paired for breeding, when they keep being bought they unlock the ability to mate, the first person to own both mates them and spawns a new baby that gives dividends. so it's like ponzi scheme v2.0 with more money to be made

and the baby can mate with other babies too. get in now or stay poor linkie.

Holy fuck someone just swept the whole floor right after I made like 5 babies. Made 1 whole eth in just 5 minutes from that and still making more.

Why are people too dumb to buy animals that will mate from the mating section of the site for easy money? Easy gains because everyone wants to flip new animals.

WOW SO MANY BABIES FORMING THIS IS NUTS. I couldn't even get to buy any lol

i love this game and the discord because it's filled with Veeky Forums retards

link to ether's ark discord is on the upper left area on the website: ethersark.com

bad shill