Don't be fooled

Don't be fooled and scared out of your position. Look at this one month chart.

The price was pumped up heavily on high high volume. Now it's slowly trickling down on low volume.

I've seen this many many times in different forms of investing. From penny stocks, to futures, to cryptos.

I actually got cucked on a penny stock that mooned 15x and it had the same patterns. People are selling chainlink because they have weak hands. If there was something seriously wrong or leaked information chainlink would be plummeting on heavy volume.

This is just another case of retail sellers being idiots and letting go of their investments solely due to impatience.

Don't get cucked by this. Hodl strong

It'll bleed all month

is now a good entry point?

>Investing in a shit coin run by a guy who will give all his money to African refugees

Veeky Forums is smart.

In Chinese it translates directly to dish washing
Moving from one hand to another
Shaking out hot money

>he fell for the meme
>he's now one with the meme

I just don't understand the selling. Who the fuck is selling Link?

Bunch of fucking mongoloids.

I've got a few thousand. I threw it in and I haven't touched it since. I don't even look at it, it'll blow the fuck up one of these days.

I ain't scared

Not everyone is a brain dead hodler
Accumulation is name of the game
It costs 1% in fees for someone to push price down 10%, and not much effort

Braindead Link holder? That doesn't exist.

98% of holders will beat out swing traders over the long term. Plus we won't get ass raped by Uncle Sam. Good luck reporting all your trades while I hold for over a year and get taxed at a lower rate.

lmao.. braindead

You pay tax?

What a cuck.

lol ive already reported 4 people who i know didnt pay tax on crypto. hopefully we dont know each other.

man your a fucking faggit.
you must have no friends

you are baiting but if not , i'd knock your bitch ass out tax cuck
Kike cuck
Faggot

lol its all good with me. i pay my taxes

You can trade on binance with an alias
Hold is a forced meme created by whales so a large portion of circulating supply is essentially removed. Also results in bag holders at every level acting as support.

Letting a cucked russian big mac addict make you rich so you can invest your money to avoid refugee getting in your country. Veeky Forums is indeed smart

Child you have no idea.

When I make millions through Link and Crypto (getting close already), I don't want to have to worry every day about being busted and taken to trial for tax evasion and losing everything.

Either you have a conscience and will fill the same or you are a fucking retard with no sense.

stfu seriously

statist lapdog if not trolling and unironically deserve the fate of traitors
you are the equivalent to gestapo or soviet era bloc snitches that would rat out anyone for any scrums or just for the satisfaction of pulling someone back down in the gutter with them

T.A fag here.

This pattern LINK is making is called a bullish downward pointing wedge.

Couple that with bullish divergence on the oversold RSI and also strong support just below 5000 I would say LINK is about to spike up shortly.

Also just noticed the MACD begging to cross over, additional bullishness

how the fuck did you decide where to draw straight lines

bump ffs

This is so true. I held that penny stock for over a year and ended up letting go for no return compared to what it is at now. I won't do that again with chainlink

implying chain link will d o the same...

t. all in link

You're the equivalent of a Kapo in a Nazi camp.

how did u do this to people u dont know

MY STINKY LINKIES
SELL BEFORE YOU OUTMEME DBC
... or not, newfags dont remember DBC because it was more than a week ago
so nvm just hodl and become a new meme

you deserve cruel and unusual punishment