LINK is the next XVG if bull market comes back

Remember how XVG pumped 35x in December? I think LINK will do something similar in the next bull run if that ever comes. I didn't buy XVG because I thought it was vapourware trash compared to XMR and because of how prevalent privacy coins were becoming. One tweet from McAfee sent the normies into a frenzy. I think Oracle coins like LINK will be one of the coins normies buy into in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

contributormagazine.com/text-remembering-mapplethorpe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Girl?

Fuck off with LINK but who is the girl

Verge pumped because it was 2 cents and on Binance. Then because people bought it they rationalized that it wasn't complete shit and turned it into a cult following which attracted more people with the delusion it would be worth 100 dollars someday.
If you want a repeat of Verge you have to accumulate shitcoins like TRX for alt season when noobs get suckered in once again.

its lilmixedhunny on ig

get this dumb instagram gigaslut out of here she's getting posted too much lately. she's not /ourgirl/ she's probably taking bbc right now

Wish I didnt ask. Lost brain cells looking her up.

*Spits a loogie*

exactly look at that nigger-tier username, put your dicks away she's spoiled goods

Enough LINK for one fucking day.IT IS NEVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT YOU LINKIES THINK IT WILL DO.

OK funny story but I'm frinends IRL with the guys who's ass is on the cover of that book.

His name is Kenny Moody. I worked with him at a clothing story. He's a bald black guy with alopecia. He met Robert Mapplethorpe while rollerskating in NYC and now his nude body is featured in museums around the world.

what the fuck

what is it with kooky niggers rollerskating around and getting into weird shit? there's one on local street corner who rollerskate dances almost every evening.

I don't really know but Kenny is a solid dude. I'm not making this up either; contributormagazine.com/text-remembering-mapplethorpe/

I'm about to call him and tell them that his ass is now an even bigger meme than when it was the talk of the New York art world.

Life is funny that way.,

Link $1000 EOY bitw

Does Kenny still have the limp from having that bullwhip up his jacksy?

sounds serendipitous on his part. reminds me of the six degrees of kevin bacon only with sergey and nigger buttcheeks.

he's in good health as far as I know besides the alopecia and childhood diabetees

Get him to record a youtube meme for us
STINKY LINKY 1000 EOY

I genuinely believe your story, while I don't believe a word of most of larpers here.

Still pissed I didn't keep my 2k worth of XVG

no bull run will ever come though

The only reason for the XVG pump was because macafee shilled it. That's it.

Unironically ncash will be the new Verge