TrueUSD: The Tether replacement is here!!

TrueUSD: The Tether replacement is here!!

trueusd.com/

It's very legit. Doing everything by the book. Has serious backers.

This is a money making board, so let's discuss the possibilities and their effects on the market.

1- exchanges replace tether with treusd

2- exchanges keep both forever

3- exchanges keep tether temporarily until market transitions to TreUSD

if tether was responsible for the pumps (and dumps) by running a fractional reserve system, does this mean crypto will become less volatile? less moon missions? or more moon missions because there would be less dumps? bitfinex used to dump periodically to get fiat so they can back the newly created tether.

will bitfinex/tether dump their crypto now because their cash cow will be useless?

will tusd give faith in the market again and encourage billions of dollars to flow in? tether is known as a central point of failure for crypto. every MSM site wrote about it

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.trusttoken.com/trueusd-a-usd-backed-stablecoin-you-can-trust-9688796cfd0d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I reduced my investment significantly months ago after I found out about Tether. If the market transitions to TrueUSD and the prices stay stable, I'll invest again. I expect many people to do the same.

Don't care if I can't make money off it

*TrueUsd

the announcement:

blog.trusttoken.com/trueusd-a-usd-backed-stablecoin-you-can-trust-9688796cfd0d

>trading above $1
hmmmmm

dis good fuh bittcorn

JNT eternally BTFO
>muh SEED
>muh sheik

bump

holy fuck JNT is finished

/bix/ btfo

JNT covers more than just USD.

what makes TUSD different than Tether? What are they doing different that would make them safer?

read their website
trueusd.com

>people are making cryptocurrency copies of USD
woah.. so this is the power of Blockchain(TM)

Just sold all my jnt. Fuck that sand Nig shit. Aintnobody putting gold/assets on no fuck ass blockchain. No point

the most important thing to me is that they are US based. oxford backed, audits every week, legal protection. they are basically tether done right. Bittrex wouldn't add if it wasn't good, they already confirmed they wanted to open fiat markets for all coins, well maybe this is their best solution, which could work. If this is legit, lots of money will come into crypto, money that was reluctant to enter before because of the tether shit.

Can someone please explain the point of shilling a stablecoin?

Two things are likely:
1.Tether caused the Dec pump
2.Tether is solvent but has used shady practices and is in danger of legal trouble

Meaning if this is a clean version of tether then... pack your spacesuits.

Fuck this piece of shit there is already 100% working stablecoin bitUSD

How do they make money? Interest?

Finally I can dump my JNT bags.

just letting you know i guess. The implications could be big if true that tether gets replaced.

But rightn now, it isn't much different than Nubits.

If the existence of tether and bitusd didn't stop you from buying jnt than this shouldn't convince you to sell. They operate differently and unlike TrueUSD you can actually profit if JUSD sees adoption.

>no new products or services should emerge to compete with or provide alternatives to existing choices
honestly, fuck Veeky Forums

>open fiat markets for all coins,
wtf is the point of crypto then? Just to a new stock market?

Bitcoin really is the king coin

I just sell directly into fiat ffs. fukn meme fiat ffa

the point is to decouple Bitcoin from altcoins. just because Bitcoin goes up or down doesn't mean the whole crypto market should follow, it's retarded.

How does it work? Is it an ERC20 token?

thats not what i mean. What im trying to say is big players are just making up their own wallsteet. the old boss is the same as the new boss

simple: it is an actual exit scam unlike usdt

Honestly, first big mistake is including USD in their name.

That's a great way to have US feds come down on you like a ton of bricks.

Also none of these claims matter till they get implemented in reality. Tether also claimed that they would have regular audits, would never isssue without fiat payment etc. Turns out they can start doing so later on after gaining market share.

Without a fundamental mechanism within the token to not trust any centralized issuing party, the project is dead in the water.

>read the faq
can't it's down you shills, fix your site I wanted to read more

well you'll just have to deal with it. if anything, the sign that big players want to get in means that they see potential here, so that's good. As long as you stay in the game you'll make money. The real bull is still ahead of us.

i think they saw tether getting away with their fuckery and are thinking they can do the same.

im just going to hold my btc and eth

they use centralized oracles. gonna need ChainLink as an interface

How exactly would Chainlink be the better solution here?

Directly, no. Indirectly? Yes.
But you stay poor.

For what I read on the website I can buy TUSD with wire transfers, So I guess all the cuckery with shit like coinbase and coinmama it's over? The FAQ is down. Is not clear how they make money.

> it's a fucking ERC20 token?

Exchanges keep both forever. Although I think tether will have more users because their kyc/aml is necessarily going to be much more liberal.

Also this is good for ethereum. Tether started switching to erc20 months ago, trueusd is erc20-only. Bitcoin is dying is so many areas it's funny.

>if tether was responsible for the pumps (and dumps) by running a fractional reserve system,

Isn't it obvious at this point this was a paid PR smear campaign? Almost certainly by trueusd?
Without negative pr it would be way harder to compete with tether. All these predictions of doom and nothing happened. Usdt can still be exchanged for usd at bitfinex. That most people think it's impossible only proves how effective the pr campaign was.

>Although I think tether will have more users because their kyc/aml is necessarily going to be much more liberal.

To spell it more directly, I fully expect trueusd to report all withdrawals and deposits to the IRS/other agencies/ as a condition of their easy existence.

they're going to take a cut on transfers between eth wallets lol

Bro I was the first to drag the THETER fud around here, Veeky Forums was oblivious back in september. And yeah it was all FUD, easily understable if you have like above 80IQ. But when you see fags in here that don't even fucking know how a marketcap works then you have the fucking panic that ensued. Trully hilarious.

>he doesn't understand the merits of trustless oracles
>he doesn't understand the merits of trustlessness in in fintech in general
you don't deserve to gain money from crypto

This is retarded. Why not just have fiat pairs

Thx just bought 100k can't wait for the moon mission

well because you cant exchange peoples money for nothing

I have a question. Let's say I cash out to USDT when Bitcoin hits $11500. I buy back into BTC when it dumps to $11200.

If I'm trading on Binance, would this even be worth doing? Aren't there big fees if you trade like this?

yeah before the fed and the treasury gets involved for illegal usage of US tender

Decentralized oracles = higher security. Ez as that.

i mean it's not a large percent gain but the fee is only 0.5% on binance

My imam said it’s haram so no thx

Poor jibrelfags

How did you get through elementary school?

I literally don't get what the point of shilling this is. How the fuck are you supposed to profit off of this?