Steak, ale, ganja

Evening all, am cooking a 15oz Angus rump tonight with a few beers and a little greenery, because it's my birthday. Will post pics over time. What are ye cu/ck/s cooking?

>posting on Veeky Forums on your birthday
>has a tripcode

wow shocking

Last birthday I had an orgy on mushrooms, am taking it easy this year. Pic related is drinks for this evening, wondering where to start.

Happy day, son.
Looking forward to the rump.
Getting late here, ate- some chips.

Happy birthday user!

I'm going to make my girlfriend... something. I"m just feeling uninspired. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking a roast, maybe, a beef shoulder with some sort of pasta and vegitables?

I don't know, either way I'm going to drink some Tom Green milk stout and get sloshed while I"m doing it. Tried one of those yesterday and it was the tits.

happy birthday user.

My last birthday i spend alone so i made a thread on Veeky Forums and people spammed it with cp.

so watch out

Beef shoulder is excellent in a stew, lots of thyme and a little demi if you have it to hand will give you surefire pleaser. Serve with a bold Italian red or a dark wheat beer.

I just cooked pasta and threw in all the veggies and cheese I could find in the fridge, I'm gonna drink whiskey and whiskey colas while consuming it

>demi
What do you mean by this? I'm actually going out in an hour or two to buy things, so we'll see what I can do.

Shallots, coco oil, salt to start a sauce.

>celebrating my birthday by cooking alone, smoking weed, and posting on Veeky Forums
>tripfagging
>cook-a-long

may I suggest a nice crushed up glass salad to go with your disappointment?

As someone who's only had Delirium Tremens, I'm curious about what Nocturnum tastes like. Also, what with the tiny bottle on the left? Happy birthday mang

happy birthday OP don't let the haters bring you down

Don't be such an asshole, newwfag. Veeky Forums is always nice to the birthday boy.

Looking good, OP. Proceed.

Wow, that seems nice!

Honestly one of the best beers I've ever had, tastes smooth af, with a bitter caramel malt and thick herby hops. Goes with anything meaty that has a bit of body, but could also be good with sweets, as it has a berry/wheat finish. The little bottle is a gin I picked up at the alcohol shop today, am looking for a gin to use in Hanky pankies.

Cheers guys, much appreciated.
Demi glace, aka concentrated flavours. You won't be able to make in a few hours, but highly reccomend looking at the larousse recipe and adding to stews, sauces, and glazes whenever possible.

I apologise for the delay in steak, have been speaking to relatives. Will roll a J and get it got.

Speaking to those relatives sure need a J

Tis on!

Done to med rare, bunged some ale on to grab pan flavours, added those to the sauce. Time to rest.

Picrelated.