It's really over, isn't it

in october this shit will be worth roughly the same as it is now. we missed the fucking ship anons

Where did you buy your cristal ball? I have a magic eightball and it has been fucking me over at every turn.

Bitcoin will die this year. Bets are on what crypto will replace it.

Even in a completely sideways market you can still turn 4k into over a million within a year
2% a day compounding my man

hurr i draw lines

I just hope you don't HODL, my man.

The most realistic answer is Ethereum, as of now. Other than that it's just guesses.

Speak for yourself in still up 400%

>getting 2% a day is easy
lol ok

you do realize how heavily manipulated the whole market is by the majority holders?
You do realize crypto currencies are just a way to usher in total control by the govt right?
You do realize they cant scare the general pop by having a flippening

What makes you say that? It's been swinging wildly for almost a year. You think it's gonna be steady from here on?

It is. Scalp 4 times at .5% and you've got it

>another "its all over guize" psy-op thread
Crypto has come far

I reckon it's gonna be all the bitfinex and tether bullshit that is going to make bitcoin implode. about time tbqh.

you just go all-in every day? you'll get trapped in a coin guaranteed

>scalpers don't use stop losses

yep... brainlet detected
bitfinex and tether are fine.
you realize that most of the population in the world aged 55+ hold the majority of the wealth.
they wont touch this stuff with a 10ft pole, they have the most to lose.
Buffet/Soros are told what to say, if you think anything different you are just another sheep in the herd.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

>set stop loss
>lose money when coin dips
>repeat
nice strategy faggot

2% guaranteed profits on a volatile and manipulated market like crypto.

LOL.

It's not even worth wasting an insult on you.

yep. i got started in late december. turned 300 bucks into 9 fucking grand in three weeks. lost 8 grand before selling because i was such a newfag i believed in the hodl meme. have been sitting on the sidelines for 2 months just studying this shit.

but holy fuck the feeling to look at a blockfolio and see 9K out of fucking nothing was glorious. i'll never forget it. i thought i'd have 100K by June easily. probably half a million by end of year.

buy high sell low nigga