>no student loan debt
>own my own business
>invest in crypto
>vechain strength node
Why haven't you made it yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DNVGL/status/970852759615475713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like /b autism has finally made it to /biz.

Sage in all fields

Most welders I know suffer from cancer and shitty lung disorders caused strictly from welding. Enjoy your health while you got it and keep some of that 450k to pay your doctors & surgeons in the near future.

Well I am an offshore underwater welder. It is much more risky than what the normie welders do.

Deep waters scare the living shit out of me.
I could never do what you do.

>welder
>own my own business
nice larp faggot

>will make it with strength node

10,000+ VEN isn't enough to make it? Are you fucking retarded? Most people on Veeky Forums have $78.29 in their Blockfolio.

>invests money in a vaporware chinkcoin run by a rapist with a criminal record
Nice blog faggot.

>450k a year shaping metal which anyone can do
love this meme

10k strength node is enough to make it once the eco system is fully up and running literally every node was designed for enterprises. VET will be too expensive for peasant normies in the future and they will have to buy VeThor to use the platform meanwhile node holders print it for free and sell it to them

Get your irata ticket. You'll make the same money but it's way more fun.

He said offshore underwater welding.

i'm not retarded, but u certainly are (or just a poorfag)
enlighten me user, what's your estimate for vet and thor eoy?
yeah not gonna make it. hard to say what'll happen next year tho, if there is one.

someone post the copypasta

>I know you are, but what am I?

You're just another fucking brainlet. I've got 250k in my crypto portfolio, thanks sweetie.

depending on the overall marketcap I would say 30-80$ end of this year for VET. Eventually It will have the same marketcap as ETH and then surpass it. No idea what thor will be but whales will pump it there are alot of VC firms and billionaire boys ready to pamp it when it comes out.

Let us be really conservative and say that Vechain still has an average of 3k BTC volume per day. I think it is reasonable to assume that THOR would have at least 33% of that volume. So, THOR has a daily volume of 1k BTC (estimated). Assume all THOR is created and sold every day. You do the math. I can't be fucked to show you mine.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

you. are. delusional.

at a quick glance ur assumptions make 0 sense, but at least you're trying unlike 99% of vetards.
no im not sharing mine with brainlets

so fresh so tasty

>not sharing mine
coz it doesnt exist?

coz it doesn't change anything

You would be teaching and enlightening your fellow brothers on Veeky Forums, changing the world for the better instead of callously lashing out. Knowledge is how your defeat ignorance my friend, love is how you defeat hate.

is this the new canadian plumbing meme?

Kys, please. If you realy believe VET won't hit at least $30 eoy you need to end yourself.

user, vet's price is directly tied to how much $ companies spend on thor, and i seriously doubt it'll be enough to push vet pass $10. speculation in bull market might push it to $15.

You again? I swear all you ever fucking do is post on this board about your welding business and how muh you like to suck your own cock. Nobody cares that you glue two Rods together for a living. Enjoy getting cataract disease when you're 40

if you realy believe VET will hit at least $30 eoy you need to show it with some math not just adjectives and feelings

they announced that their payment model is "free entry, pay for value"

this is encouraging companies with a low entry barrier and also makes THOR valueable

also i hope all you $20 $30 $50 $100 eoy moonboys leave crypto on a 50% loss. you guys are partly responsible for the current state

Manual labor is for apes

>The leading supply chain project

You forgot to mention that you live in a low cost of living area.

So say I have $30k to chuck into some coins and leave for a year to halve my CGT. What're your picks that don't incluce ven?

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

and?
if u have to ask anons for investment advice, you need to cash out lol

Haha, this fag talking likes he's a thug cause he's big...come to Chicago and talk your shit...u ain't gonna slam a clip of 9's faggot. It isn't some game around here bitch

look who's talking

twitter.com/DNVGL/status/970852759615475713

Zoom in on that screen niggers

VeChain intelligent temp control display system.

TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

wtf are you talking about math for hitting $30. Just look at the partnerships (BMW, DNV GL, PWC), 80+ employees, Jim Breyer investment, and the most hyped supply chain project in blockchain.

VeChain the next Apple confirmed

grape juice holding steady at 74.3 °F

just another brainlet. i swear vechain is a brainlet magnet

whats a brainlet. im too rich to waste time googling it

I currently have like 400 ven and I really can't see any reason why it is good for the public to even hold any VEN, when the big companies are buying bulk off market, therefore they will never need to buy THOR from anyone as they can create it themselves
Is there something i'm missing?

you have like 250k fucking lol baka

seriously all these poor people vocab like baka and brainlet. wtf does it mean

it means you're from reddit, have less than $1MM (probably less than $.25MM desu), and thinks you're "rich"

How many times has Sunny sexually assaulted this?

he actually shrunk himself down with a chinese shrinking device and is currently living inside her until the mainnet release

haven't checked my bank account in a while but i have over 100k ven. how much is that? You can do the math cause I don't do manual labor anymore

86 °F EOY guaranteed screencap this

so you're not even a millionaire and you didn't sell the news
ur an idiot AKA brainlet and will probably lose ur gains in less than 2 years

is there a chrome extension to block poor people on Veeky Forums?

you're literally an airhead moonboy. if people in ur life knew about this they'd laugh so hard at ur delusion

Fuck. Thats big

welders are fat

>Well I am an offshore underwater welder.

u based mother.
whats a decent day rate for that if u dont mind? do u employ others.
I knew someone who worked on the north sea rigs in the 80's he thought you guys were the fucking Alphas big time.

Whats with all the autistic welder posting

if you posted this for us to be jealous of your scamming, realize that even biz has standards. You're a canadian pajeet.

its new pasta