Say you make $50 million in crypto

how do you turn it into $1 billion

All on red

short btc with 100x leverage next time it dumps

Long btc 100x leverage next time it pumps

>$1 billion
You don't. You turn it into the billion dollar equivalent of bitcoin because you wouldn't be able to cash out without demolishing the market.

my first wet dream involved bjork. leisure suit larry was there too, gave me a good pep talk.

that sounds kino as hell

dream recorders when

Buy real estate in any city you want

Sit on it for 30 years. You'll probably be worth 5 billion. Of course 5 billion in 2050 is probably 5 million in 2020, but you'll still get to that number.

was her ex in the dream too

>tfw no art pop qt

why even live for fucks sake

im old, this dream was debut era, pre-barney.

all in on skycoin

>tfw bjork is 52
just fuck my entire life up

buy or develop

i dont see how buying would appreciate to that amount

Good luck getting 50 million out of the crypto market without crashing it completely, lol.

Do you know that you can cash with small amounts during "n" period, donĀ“t you?

Real estate in major cities in Africa. Once blockchain property titles are widely used real estate in the most backwards countries will skyrocket.

Invest with a commercial developer

I'd still drain every last milliliter of sperm in my balls into her

Japan already has them. But it's like an MRI thing. Waiting for the headset, then we gotta get Dreambox Live. Then throw in a blockchain for no readily apparent reason

Bjork was unironically hot in her prime

Keep trading for a few decades.

> 30m - slowly buy a mid-cap coin until you control a good percentage of the supply, at least 30-40% or so.
> 15m - Market the shit out of it on mainstream media
> 5m - Buy some of the major crypto news sites and "leak" documents about partnerships, being added to coinbase, etc.
> Dump your bags slooooowly when at 3x or so, you'll crash it if you cash out too fast
> Rinse and repeat

You might end up in jail in the process if crypto gets regulated for insider trading tho.

With that much I'd just pnd

doesn't have to be crypto

i want to die

>wouldn't be able to cash out without demolishing the market
BTC volume is $6.5 billion right now

you could sell $1-5 million worth of BTC a day without disrupting the market
(preferably spread out over each day, and on multiple exchanges)

same, but this clown world's gonna go down with me

Enjoy having your properties legally repossessed by the unsympathetic local government for being an evil white man.

I wouldn't. I would buy some land in the mountains and build a cabin. Retirement sounds much more comfy that trying to get even more money than I would ever be able to spend

what are you going to do in your cabin? sounds like it gets boring af after a week or so

Bjork is such a beautiful person

>He doesn't own ren