LOUISIANA FAST

LOUISIANA FAST

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.
He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.
The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.
They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.
I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"
I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

More like LOUISIANA NASTY AND GREASY AS FUCK

I only ate there once and will never go back.

I go to Popeyes to avoid all the blacks at Church's.

??
Its not amazing, but its easily the best fast food fried chicken in existence right now

It's worse than chil-fil-a, worse than a chicken sandwich at any large chain like McDonald's or Wendy's, and it's worse than KFC.

And those are just the ones I've actually tried.

Chicken tenders are not fried chicken and KFC blows compared to Popeyes

Perfect fried chicken is easy to find. Go to the blackest black corner of your city and look for a fried chicken shack ran by an old asian lady. Guaranteed best.

>it's worse than KFC
opinion discarded

Recipe for chicken tenders: Take CHICKEN, bread and DEEP FRY it. Dumbass.

And KFC is in a whole other league from plopize - more variety of both chicken AND sides. Not to mention the wraps and sandwiches.

You won't find Trump eating Popeyes's

Your Mom is Louisiana fast.

(I love "Your Mom" jokes).

>I go to Popeyes to avoid all the blacks at Church's.

Popeye's you would think would have all Black customers and employees. That's half true. All the employees are Black, but all the customers are White. Maybe it's because it can get sort of expensive depending on what you get.

(You)

KFC is objectively shit, pretty much any other chicken place is better.

Can't believe how many anti KFC shills are here. You guys need to improve your palette.

>anti KFC shills

Why do you use words you don't understand?

I love Louisiana but I hate chicken

How do you feel about Kentucky?

God I need to go get some Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) now.

Should I get original recipe or extra crispy?

Adam Sandler turned Popeyes into a meme.

Shit's dry as fuck. It's like they took all the big pieces from Church's and sold them under a different brand.

Fast my ass. I sit at that drive thru for 5 minutes while they ignore me because I'm white.

I once went through the drive-thru of a Church's in the ghetto as part of my town.

I went through with the full intent I was at Popeyes. I didn't realize I was at Church's until I look at the food and it was wrapping in tin foil and drenched in hot sauce. It was God awful.

Fucking Church's chicken.

Cody Lane is good

lol

A niggers wet dream

>actress in the commercial refers to it as "her" fried chicken recipe

>tfw KFC Buffets in Kentucky aren't that good
I was severely disappointed man

>Actress is acting
Holy shit you may be on to something

>tfw no qt louisiana black milf to make me fried chicken

there are like 7 popeyes and only 1 churches in my meme town of 300k

>expecting any buffet chain to be good

Kek

>person reads a script

WWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

No matter what you think of Trump, you've got to be utterly retarded not to realize those publicity photos were made to show him eating what the masses eat in order to pander your average Joe Schmoe. He's just playing you.

>McDonald's
>Wendy's
>KFC

You eat nothing but trash stfu Popeye's is goat

this. kfc is better and they're still shit.

Popeyes is based.

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Faggot.

Who /jjchickenandfish/ here?

It's for blacks AND arabs. It's the perfect storm.

Fish and chicken*

Same difference

>LOUISIANA NASTY AND GREASY AS FUCK
Sooooo......Lousiana?

Fuck you, Retard.

This. If you're not buying your fried chicken through bulletproof glass, you're not buying good fried chicken.

So does anyone else like their fried crawdads? I didn't like anything spicy when I was young, but I was addicted to those. Very tasty. Place closed within a couple years though.

any place that the combo meal is over 6 dollars, you wont have any blacks

Hands down the best fast food chicken tendies.

>10 bucks for a 5 piece tender meal before tax
Yup.

"LOUISIANA FAST"

Sure.

they took away the extra crispy option in canada cause they deemed it to unhealthy

total bullshit

I think this probably has to do with regional variation or quality control issues.

Where I live KFC is fucking garbage. It tastes like greasy ass, and it gives you bad heartburn (seriously, like five different people I've talked to about it said the same thing). Popeye's is about as good as fast food can get.

Kfc is straight trash, and I even used to work there. Food is garbage, establishment is garbage, wouldn't want to eat there. Not that it's dirty or anything, just greasy and all the sides are just microwaved.

Does anyone else not eat chicken unless it's boneless? I know it seems autistic but I just can't do bones. I'd throw an entire box of good chicken away if it had bones.

fuck off with your racist posts

We know who the nigger is.

OOGAH BOOGA UNGA BUNGA COALBURING NUMALE WANT NO FUN-GA

Cuck

>you've got to be utterly retarded not to realize those publicity photos were made to show him eating what the masses eat in order to pander your average Joe Schmoe.
He's been posting that type of photo on his social media for years before he even announced his candidacy.

>He's just playing you.
That is a possibility. But he's better than any of the alternatives.

KFC is much better

>fried chicken is greasy

>"popeyes chicken is fuckin awesome."

You liking KFC at all makes you mayoeating klansman

He will lose overwhelmingly and much of your family is talking mad shit behind your back lil son

I only started going to popeyes earlier this year, the one that's been close to me for years is in a shitty low income area so I was always sceptical, but a new one opened up close to where I work, damn they got some of the best tendies I've ever had. The sauces are refreshingly different from what other places offer, the biscuits are like delicious golden cummies of an angel right in my mouth, and I know the red beans and rice probably aren't authentic, but I fucking love them. Popeyes chicken is fuckin awesome, KFC a shit.

LOODIELOU, FAST

How the fuck can anybody hate Popeyes when they do a Tuesday special 2-piece special for 1.49

Found the guy that's never had popeyes, or has a rare KFC that is super good and a really rare shitty popeyes that sucks near them.

"chicken" FTFY

I miss those fucking waffle chicken tenders. Their jambalaya sucks.

I used to eat Popeyes but I never liked it. Thank GOD they finally opened a KFC near me!

>be me
>eat at Popeyes for the first time
>hate it
>a week passes
>notice my cock shrank 1 inch, down to 8 inches
>panicmode.jpg
>rush out to KFC and down a whole bucket
>delicious
>3 days pass
>cock is now back to a GIRTHY 9.25 inches

Popeyes: great place for aspiring male to female trannies

I agree with everyone else here - KFC is MUCH better.

Consider pic related. Do you think a chef at KFC would ever send that shit out the door? Of course not.

>KFC
>chef

Kekked.

Tbh the Popeyes near me is as shit as the KFC near me as well

>defenseless asshole

You have as much talent as JK Rowling does, think about it

Kys nigger spic gook sandnigger

How is a dictator with the mind of an add kid better? It's like you took the brown pill instead of the red one.

Best fried chicken is ghetto chicken.

Canadian here.

Anyone tried either of these?

Superior to KFC. Superior to Chicken Delight.

how do I turn that on?

>get told to GTFO a hurricane is coming
>dont
fucking googles

I ate there once.
I got some chicken wrap thing.
Five fucking dollars and it was this little sliver of a chicken tender with a piece of lettuce.
It came in a fucking tote bag of a caryout container.
Never eating there again, although i did get my money's worth from how hard i laughed at what i got

This.
Fried Chicken needs to be so good that niggers actually try to steal it.

I pass by this and the one on daemon all the time.

>Would you like a crack at it first?

Popeyes chicken breasts are so fucking dry, but their thighs are fantastic.

KFC is solid all around, but the only good sides are wedges and mac & cheese. Popeyes serve some delicious sides.

My Popeye's has bulletproof glass tho

Every time I go to Harold's I end up waiting for like a half hour or more. I don't even think the chicken is all that great. It's good, but not great

Would rather have a retard with passion for the country than a cuckold kenyan puppet or a demented old witch

>not bojangles

No one has respect for the classics.

This thread is LOUSIANA STUPID.

Make a thread about KFC and then you'll see intelligent discourse.

kfc is shit fuck off colonel

this has always been my favorite copypasta

>unshooped version

>go to KFC
>Get asked "how big is your cock?" Before they hand me my $5 fill up
>answer discretely
>they upgrade my meal to a 20 piece bucket
>tell them I really just wanted a $5 fill up
>they give me a beautiful blonde employee of theirs as a gf in addition to the bucket
>2 years later
>she still doesn't know my favorite sides

Fuckin KFC

The colonel was mad as fuck from when he retired until he died at how shit the MBA fuckheads had made his chicken