LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/money/what-cryptocurrency-should-you-risk-your-money-it-t124314)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dump it

Delet this

Chink

You are a MANIAC!

Alpha released and ChainLink mentioned in [US] national television (today.com/money/what-cryptocurrency-should-you-risk-your-money-it-t124314)

it's kinda cringey but it's exposure and there's no such thing as bad publicity

I'm fairly bullish about this

>it's kinda cringey
go back to r eddit you turd

>t. newfag

checked and

all the people holding link right know are in this til the singularity.

yes the waiting is treacherous and the fud can sometimes cause fomo.

don't spoon feed the rest of Veeky Forums. let everyone think it's a meme, and join in on the copy pasta/fudding.

we're going to make it! :)

75% of my folio is link, 35k or so, am i doing it right? too much too little? accumulating by the day 50 at a time or so

so you want me to FUD so the whales can make more money? there's more than enough volume for my trades...

Also I didn't spoonfed, that's just the tip of the iceberg with LINK and you -should- know it

you're doing great, be conservative and don't FOMO. Beware the breakout

i don't care what you do

we're on the same ground then

Is myetherwallet safer than an exchange? Can I do a paper wallet?

Yes and yes. You need to keep enough ETH in the wallet to cover transfer fees though. Like fifty cents worth.

Old news + desperation.

>was about to tell you to buy the dips and not just every day
>mfw I realize every day is a dip

>it's kinda cringey but it's exposure and there's no such thing as bad publicity
A lot of people just got subconsciously exposed to this. This means that, very few people will look into chainlink based on that exposure, but the image and name will now have a small shimmer of familiarity in their minds. This is important. When ChainLink starts being shilled more mainstream, those same people are the ones who will "feel" more comfortable with the product because on some level they recognize the brand, which will add enough legitimacy in their minds for a sizable portion of them to buy in.

Subliminal messaging works in mysterious ways my friend

You know if no major news drops at SXSW, the price will probably drop so much and invalidate this cup and handle... unless you have some inside news you wanna share.

check em'

ooh shit

So basically Chainlink is shit and they chose Oraclize?? LOL

everything there is pretty old, just to show that they've been in the business for some time, and getting better too