>crypto is actually dead

It's actually seriously really over, for realsies now, isn't it? The ship has sailed and I missed it, just like the fucking S.S. Anne, it'll never come back.

Dubs determines my method of suicide

Chainsaw

just a sustained bear market to purge new money and brainlets that dont believe in the fundamentals

hire deepweb hitman on yourself

as many aids ridden dicks in your ass as you possibly can

blackface in compton during the day

self-immolation

Yes.

Tying each leg to a different car and having your parents drive the 2 cars opposite directions as slowly as possible

police shootout

car explosion

chainsaw

You can always spot the noobs lol

"This is it, its over"

Yep you're right this one time is it, crypto is finished forever

This happens like 3-4 times every year without fail, welcome to the show and thanks for your crypto cause you 99.9999% panic sold

don't buy chainlink, watch the price singularity unfold before your eyes, then it will come naturally.

JUST yourself.

Yup its gone. But that doesn't stop me from investing.

>You can always spot the noobs lol

Yeah, anyone who believes cryptocurrencies have any kind of lasting value

How's your ROI this year?

chainlink is the new IOTA ACKBAR

Chekt kek

Might or might not be dead. There's definitely a "morning after" effect and the hangover might take a little while to go, but I think we should be able to go on another run eventually.

Also, suicide by accumulated shame: get the following logos tattoos as little teardrops under your eyes: Tron, Verge, Ripple, Link, Raiblocks (not Nano), BAT plus whatever you lost money on.

Yes, it's over. It is actually different this time. Should've gotten in earlier before the normies fomo'd in and got burned.

It’s fucking over you poor delusional soul, financial markets aren’t something that replicate themselves consistently every single time like a factory item. If so then everyone would be predicting this shit easily and everyone would be a millionaire. Seeing gains like what we saw in 2017 will probably never happen again at least for altcoins, anybody that’s telling you otherwise is probably just trying to scam you from a sweat shop in Asia somewhere.

>very little implementation of the technology still
>HURRRRRR ITS OVER

>2017 was the only time normies got burnt in crypto
lol

Literally 3 sources of paid information, politicians, family friends that run MLM's where I live are saying the biggest bull run is coming in April to crypto. Coincidentally Veeky Forums makes posts like this at the same time these things are announced.

Who the fuck are you people? Are you just poor underage kids with no capital to make profit out of this but some how wondered into Veeky Forums?

normies weren't in before 2017

those kinds of gains are a once in a century event, if not rarer

>>normies weren't in before 2017

yeah they were
I remember seeing screencaps of redditors FOMOing into btc with loans at $500 in 2013

>normies werent in before 2017
t. newfag

yah brah im 22 with only 150 in crypto ive made 5k off of like 400 bucks from financial aid. LTC carried me.

Getting a hooker to shit down your throat

Lost money on Link and ETH, I haven't sold yet but I'm not buying anymore. I'm just gonna save and pray a recession is soon so I can get in when prices are low. Crypto is dead, I'm doing back to ETFs

Good thing some people can day trade. . woops

>normies weren't in before 2017

People this retarded invest in BTC now?
Time to cash out.

It's a half trillion dollar market, alot of people got burned during the last selloff and they're unlikely to return. Crypto is now talked about using the same breath as penny stocks. Normies now know it's volatile and a waste of time. We can only pray that wall street decides to go on a buying spree out of a desperate attempt to beat the market.

also not buying shitcoins (much more profitable) instead of bitcoin, how newfag can you get?