/JUST/ GENERAL

WHO HERE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING JUST'D RIGHT NOW?

>80% ADA, 20% ICX
I... I had a rough month.

Me, but I know they'll come back because they arent shotcoins

Pretty comfy with my monero tbqh senpai.

Vechain absolutely rinsed me. Shit was over 9 bucks at one point. Should have bailed and never looked back.

100% ICX....yeah

the whole market is bleeding

>ADA
>ICX
>they arent shitcoins

user, I.....

every day this thread

sheeeeeeeit ICX

Down £700k from early jan. I’m never getting back up there am I...

Most of my stack is in BAT, i think it's dropped 2 cents during this dip?

Comfy as fuuuuuuck.

It may save your ego to lie like this, but it's not encouraging any other to buy this token. Also, it went from 85 cents before the tip to 35 cents now. Yeah, two big cents.

You're assuming i bought at the top though...

and not at 30 cents...

You said it didn't dip, I answered that.

Do whatever, but if you're lying to yourself about your "investments", you're going to have a bad time.

lol imagine being this hurt over someone elses bags...

Monrero is a forever hold am I right?

always sell the pump on shitty alt coins

>says his coin barely dipped at all
>his coin tanked over 60%
>backtracks and claims he meant it barely dipped after the first 59%
>his coin is bat, of all things
>he won't make it

Monero will get severe trouble in the future, i can guarantee you that. It‘s a HUGE problem for law enforcment to track Monero payments. This will not stand forever.

Once Crypto is more established and regulation becomes a normal part, hardcore privacy coins like Monero will be banned by Governments because of Terror Financing and Money Laundering. This will not be a problem to Monero itself but exchanges will be forced to DELIST it and you will find nowhere to be able to exchange it for USD or BTC.

This is not a problem for BTC as everything is transarent but Monero will surely get fucked hard and eventually die because of this. It will not likely happen this year but sometime in 2-10years, depending on how fast crypto gets adopted in general. It‘s not that hard to forsee that, thats the way it will go.

I've grown to accept the JUST.
Without the JUST, I don't know what would I be

Uhh decentralized exchanges?

Im outta here, comments like these indicate an iq

I think they would have a hard time banning it unless they put some really over the top sanctions for those who have some, but I doubt people would let that pass by, no matter how much FUD and "it's only used for this and that" smear campaign that could be run in the media. I think Monero is here to stay, but if a simply ban can kill it, then it probably deserves to go. I'm personally more worried about things like minergate cornering/hijacking the market than government bans.