Kukana Whale -AMA- you have 30 min left

AMA

get ready poor fags

VEN EOY?

Your thoughts on xrp?

Max 20-25$ EOY

Is BTC headed up, down, or sideways in the next month?

It wont pump no matter how big is the news. XRP pump depends on BTC pump. pray for BTC pump and XRP fallows it.

sideways(hover around 10-13k).there is no panic in the market ,neither exciting news.

Lol, ok "whale"

screencap.

Thoughts on
>is TRON a shitcoin, and can it make gains anyway
>NUL future
>NEO future after node goes down/race for smart contracts between NEO, OMG, etc and will ETH last
>what effect with BTCP have on XMR if any
>are other privacy coins like Komodo or Cloakcoin worth buying, and if so which?
Thanks.

thoughts on NAS? i'm all in on this project

Thoughts on NANO? LINK?

REQ EOY?

MAN?

NAS is interesting project. smart contracts+DAG. unfortunately they marketing it as search engine. if they change that, and if they market it as another platform like EOS, ADA..etc. it would be one of the top 20 if not top 10. but team is shit in marketing and good at tech side. hope they change it soon

thoughts on AMB and JNT?

> very long hold. not for 2018 unless u want to carry bags all the way q2/q3 2019

>AMA

> LINK had first mover advantage on oracles. either it would do 100x or go down and burn in ashes. just upside alone worth to hold it until eoy.

> NONO already priced in. it go along with over all market. pray for bull market

Thanks on MAN.

Is Ven a scam coin as some anons speculate?

> 3-4$, if they deliver mainnet as promised. team has to step up on tech side.

ICX?
JNT?

thanks mr whalebro. any other midcap/lowcap coins i should look into?

Portfolio strategy/advice please. ~10k, half in xmr, half in btc. How can I allocate more efficiently? Also, I want to catch a big alt pump at some point, do I just trade half my stack for what I think is a good project and wait?

OMG? OMG.

Only if it actually implements it first else their 1st mover advantage is as good as nothing.

Also you're a total LARP, and just because you 1000x'd your money in this market doesn't mean you know anything

what's your folio % like larper?

>I want to catch a big alt pump at some poin
BTCP

> TRON it may give you gains. if you time the Justin shiller tweets. but marketing is their strength. if u enter 2-3 cent , nothing to worry about it.

> it had created many doubts on tech side lately, some projects(dapps) i know moving away from NEO after their debacle of handling ICO's traffic. as long as market grow it will grow just with brand name

>> it had created many doubts on tech side lately, some projects(dapps) i know moving away from NEO after their debacle of handling ICO's traffic. as long as market grow it will grow just with brand name

> this is about NEO

> ICX no comments, big let down for now. wait until they get some dapps on platform.
> JNT has potential but they have legal challenges.also all depend on seed grp, if they tokenize some of their assets and show it to world. many other fallow, until that point, its pure speculation.

Thoughts on pascal coin?

give me a gem to fomo rn oh whalebrother

amb

it depends on u r risk appetite. those good old days gone where u can throw 100 on each coin for 100x. if u really want to make keep 30% on btc and eth as hedge, rest 30% on solid upside project with 100-200 mill mcap. rest 40% u need to choose shittier moon mission.

>10k in btc/xmr is solid for

> AMB is another solid coin for 3-5x. but moon mission I doubt it given their big let down on creating hype/promoting their project.

What do you think of NCASH is it a good investment?

several mill. catch you next time folks.

pascal coin plz! before you go!

what do you think about skycoin?

I got high hopes for Achain and Blockport, am I delusional?

to early to comment but it had all ingredients to attract noobs on next bull run. good entry would be below 200 sat, as volume dropping significantly

What's better long term hold, Telcoin or Deep brain chain?

>pascal coin plz! before you go!
honestly I did not pay much attention to it. will cover it in next session. cu folks.

i wouldn't hold them long term, DBC token metrics are big let down for ROI, if u really like AI projects, there are better ones out there for long hold. telcoin works out in bull market but to risky in current conditions

Enigma price EOY?

Wow another faggot pretending to be something he's not and acting like he has a fucking clue. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT FAGGOT.