Dr. Negro really startin' to get on my nerves, yo

Dr. Negro really startin' to get on my nerves, yo.

Other urls found in this thread:

ageac.org/en/multimedia/scientist-says-he-found-definitive-proof-that-god-exists-2/
twitter.com/neiltyson/status/551378648578916353?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, the deep misunderstanding of science and what it's capable of is getting old.

DNA tests confirm, it's not her body.

You should probably be cutting out a lot of microscopic holes for all of the bacteria if you're that stupid. See also chimerism and a bunch of other shit you're probably too dumb to know about.

+1
if its knot hers, let her rip it out and flush down the toilet then fuckwit

>>you're probably too dumb
>Projecting everyone with a differing opinion than you is stupid

way to fail

he's the biggest attention whore in popsci.

I say it's a tossup between him and Michio Kaku.

Hmm...really makes you think...

My "opinion" is the same as the person you responded to, that people should recognize what science can and cannot do. I don't give a fuck what you think, but your argument is childish and uneducated. You put a lot of faith into science you do not understand.

Holy autism batman. Stop taking everything literally. I was making a humorous post highlighting that you can spin science to be in favor of pro-life like Bill is doing for pro-choice.

Also you're really pretentious for bringing up bacteria and chimerism and not the obvious stuff like hamburgers, boozes, drugs, water, semen, urine, dust, air, sex toys, etcetera that aren't her cells in the body.

Considering some mouthbreather actually made that image, it's not a stretch to assume you're serious.

>Also you're really pretentious for bringing up bacteria and chimerism and not the obvious stuff like hamburgers, boozes, drugs, water, semen, urine, dust, air, sex toys, etcetera that aren't her cells in the body.
I was focusing on living cells lacking "her dna", not matter and exploded cooked cells lacking "her dna". I don't see how it's pretentious to skip shit that a real idiot would reject as tangential immediately.

Bacteria and humans are way more different than dead cells of animals. And people do eat live animals in the 3rd world. Not to mention tape worms and gerbils found in the body.

>Considering some mouthbreather actually made that image

You're trigger level is way too low.

>Bacteria and humans are way more different than dead cells of animals.
Both have DNA, which is the comparing factor implied by said stupid image.

>And people do eat live animals in the 3rd world.
This doesn't seem to be a third-world discussion.

>Not to mention tape worms and gerbils found in the body.
First I'm pretentious, now my list is too incomplete. Okay.

>You're trigger level is way too low.
You're is compelling argument. I'm not pissed, I just tend to swear in response to stupid.

>tossup
Kaku literally claimed he has scientific evidence for God. You can't top that.

This!

you can't place whole blame on him. imagine what it would do to one's ego if you woke up everyday, believing that you could say any fucking thing you want on twitter, and hundreds of thousands slobber all over your dick

Is this really what you think science is? All this board cares about is fucking pop-science. Just ignore it.

You are one dumb little shit, OP

Wow, how exciting for him to get this honor, considering there are like 5 people in popsci

Just so you're sure, I honestly believe what that image says is true. The baby's body is not the mother's.

I'm still pro-choice, though.

There aren't any moral arguments for being pro-choice outside of saving the mother. I just don't care about the baby's life.

Pregnant women are so hot...

> Kaku literally claimed he has scientific evidence for God
sure he did

> the science of rainbows
Thats awful. Way to stereotype faggots.

[citation needed]

I should have turned off the movie at the beginning when certain someone showed up but he died fast.
Then this shit came up out of nowhere and I turned it off.

better picture

I'm Neil Degrasse Tyson

Bitch

:^)

Here you go, smartasses.
ageac.org/en/multimedia/scientist-says-he-found-definitive-proof-that-god-exists-2/

>ageac.org/en/multimedia/scientist-says-he-found-definitive-proof-that-god-exists-2/

Actually, he never said he found proof, creationists are touting it without any reason.
What is the proof? None.
He just uses fallacy-filled conjecture.
Which is what all of creationist nonsense is.
Empiricism is the only proof.
Where is the data?

Huh. Really makes you think...

>bacteria

Irrelevant, what would be the purpose of drawing them.

>chimerism

How is it relevant?

>a bunch of other things

Such as?

>Irrelevant, what would be the purpose of drawing them.
They do not share the same DNA as the carrier, so not his/her body yet they live on it and are essential for life.
Irrelevant in the subject of pregnancy but relevant in the definition of the body using DNA.
>chimerism
In pratice, chimerism in humans is never "half/half" but some cells or a type of cell having different DNA. Are these cells part of the body ? Yes, despite the DNA argument.

implying he is not engulfed in philosophy of scientism. fat retarded fuck.

this can't be real

>scientism

is dis reel lyfe

What did he mean by that?

twitter.com/neiltyson/status/551378648578916353?lang=en

i had my doubts too but it's real

that you are either in a constant state of euphoria or a complete moron
i refuse to believe it, fuck you

Look at the pic, he did cut out the microscopic holes!
Oh w8 you can't see them

cuz they're microscopic

If America still authorized slavery this brilliant talent could have been still picking cotton now

Nice use of back pedaling

born children aren't your body, and you go to jail if you kill those.

clouds are made of microscopic water droplets, but you can still see them

holy shit... Veeky Forums btfo

He's right. Humans and niggers are different species, not races.

You’ve seen nothing yet.

>trying to be ca lever ruseman with ignorance of science.
You're an idiot. That is all.

Wew lad

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHEEET.

No it's not.

Ayyo

ITT: /pol/ lite

Your gut bacteria are part of your body tho senpai. You can't function without them D: