Genetics are everything

>tfw you realise wealth/income is basically genetic for 99% of people.

Fuck, no matter what if you have shit genes you will never win. Everything was decided as soon as we were born, even our wealth.

this I have the lazy gene

You might never become super wealthy or 1% but study something in demand, get people to like you, work hard move if necessary and you will be fine man.

Shit ain't easy but it isn't over.

You've never gotten a raise or a bonus? These NEETs man.

This isn’t true for the most part but you obviously have the stupid gene for believing this.

Yeah true. I realized that when you are given bad cards the best you can hope to achieve is maxing out your comfiness. I became an incel because poor, under 6 feet, non-white in Anglo country, but I still managed to make it to low six fig middle class. I'm glad at least I was born with higher IQ than normal.

So you got a good job because of your genetics, what are you complaining about? I'm everything you listed but I have a low I.Q.

If you have a low IQ getting rich is out of the question unless you get very, very, very lucky.

Don't let it get to you too much user.

It is true, I.Q, height, facial attractiveness all plays a major role in income/wealth. All are 99% genetic. I.Q plays the biggest role in wealth.

This is a bullshit way to excuse your failures.

This. Back to r9k.

>tfw not born with the luck gene

just end my life bros

if someone walked up to you randomly and yelled all you need to do is learn how to run a link node and buy as much link as you fucking possibly can, would you even listen?

LINK is a meme.

so why is it possible to get Nobel Prize in Physics with 125

True. Chad waltzes into an interview, looks good and gets the job while knowing 30-50% as much as you. Chad gets promoted every year or two meanwhile you have to slave away for a 4% raise.

Because Nobel prizes are hardly merit based. It's more of a popularity contest/ability to argue your theory kind of thing. No different from a court of law or related political theater.

See

its more youre temperament. im intelligent but also lazy

Indeed the game is rigged.

so sick of puahate faggots coming here and constantly trying to blackpill

just go away and go back to whatever shithole you came from

A child inherits most of their genes and health from their parent's parents (grandparents). So if you have successful grandparents and have fuck up parents you can still turn out okay. My parents were irresponsible and put me in a bad situation, and I did things that most people never would've done to get out of it.

This is totally true because everyone in the first world has access to a computer and all of the information they could dream of and it literally changed nothing. Imagine. A tool that could give you an easy and prosperous life if you used it properly, and niggers just use it to go on WorldStar and sheeeit. Can't wait for AI to level the playing field for us.

do tell user. need a good distraction from the nonstop JUSTing

>A child inherits most of their genes and health from their parent's parents (grandparents).

It doesn't work like that. There's probability involved.

What is epigenetics, what is acculturation, what are beliefs.