What you're eating general

Post what you 're eating, breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever.

I just made this.

Chicken w/ carrots,swiss chard, and korean challenge noodles.

Fresh cucumber salad as late night snack.

You biting like 3/4's of each pepperoni or salami or wtvr it is and then putting it back on the plate? I had a friend that dis this w/ fries, he couldn't eat an entire fry, just had to eat like 75% of it then drop the nub back in the box LUL.

Late night snack I just made

Ham/ pear with a dash of cloves/ spinach/ honey + mustard seed yogurt spread, butter-fried.

It was pretty great.

a frozen slice of bread with jelly on it

no plate

No just cut the end up as best I could. That sounds autistic

I'll take that minus the yogurt pls. stop putting yogurt on sandwiches man.

what. I am knocking it harder than I was before now.

>It fills exactly the same role as mayo or cream cheese, it's just healthier. Don't knock it.

derp. oh well

W/ that logic use an avocado spread, way healthier than both and 'fills the role'

>avocado spread, way healthier

Nah less protein and more fat. Really though it tastes good regardless. I don't feel like i sacrifice anything by using it.

Tonkotsu ramen with roasted pork topped with parmesan cheese and pickled watermelon rind

I don't know enough about that to give an opinion but I'd eat it, I think.

>brown rice, quinoa, chia seeds
>hot links, mushrooms, carrots, serrano peppers, black beans, queso
>tsp of balsamic vinegar, 1/4 tsp of sugar, tablespoon of jarred pasta sauce to tie it together

For dinner I've got some vegetable soup plus more importantly, a slice of a rutabaga-meat-casserole wrapped in a rye-bread crust, prepared by my granny.

Who the fuck plates their own food they're about to eat?

Because it's fun?

Anyone who has to carry it from the kitchen to the TV on a plate?

Haven't eaten yet.

I have a couple chicken breasts left over from the Sunday Roast I had yesterday.
Got some rice and spices, so I will be making some Curry, last time I made it I went too light on the spice so I got Korma levels of hotness, I want to shit blood tonight.
Can never decide between naan bread or poppadoms though