Why have you not bought in yet, biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/03/01/sec-ico-cryptocurrency-subpoenas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>7778
so close

you havent heard the news?
lol

all american ICO's have been subpoenaed by the SEC. you better fuckin sell this shit or youre literally fucked

This is my biggest bag. Unironically have a lot of hope for this project, though

Thanks just bought 100k more.

you don't get it do you? any coin that had an ICO that allowed burgers is literally under investigation right now.

Nice fud pajeet, have fun being poor.

Are you the brony poster from the other thread? Very unlikely this affects Axpire in anyway whatsoever

lol
fortune.com/2018/03/01/sec-ico-cryptocurrency-subpoenas/
>SEC Chairman Jay Clayton has repeatedly said that the vast majority of ICOs should be registered with the agency.

did axpire register with the SEC before selling tokens to americans? lol should be something to ask in your telegram no? lol youre fucked

Hell no they didn’t.
>muh utility token
These niggers saw an ad from accubits and jumped on the free money bandwagon. I hope Gary markham and his son do jail time. Faggots.

All FUD
aXpire did proper KYC and is SEC compliant. Even if subpoenaed they’re in the clear

>didn't register their ico with the SEC
>SEC compliant
lol

Btfo

>will not be
how can they definately say that? bullshit
even if they were they 100% wouldnt confirm it.

any ico coin that offered to americans is posion, whether you want to admit it or not

who are you, the attorney general?

no, the fact that they are saying they will not be subpoenaed when that is something that nobody can confirm means theyre completely full of shit

enjoy your dead coin

they said their lawyers looked at it so risk seems minimal, but yeah he prob used too definite of language

Your argument can be applied to any coin. It’s stupid, you have no evidence to support that they’re being subpoenaed.

ya it can apply to any coin that had an ico that offered to americans. what dont you understand?

This is one of my favorite "boring" coins. It's boring as fuck but will make me an easy 500k. It has insane use case potential, already working products and expanding into an untapped market. It will quietly moon in the near future.

we heard you. whatever. now fuck off while the adults chat.

thats literally every ico you mong

shingo advisor too :)

>he thinks every ico offers to americans
how new are you?

I joined the biz yesterday.

oh I did. Bought in during the fomo ico when biz was shilling it. Only paid 10cents! It's worth 55 now! boom I'm winning

ya i can tell, retard. the vast majority of ico's do not offer to americans fuckhead. reason being theyre afraid the sec will fuck their asses.

enjoy your dead coin

Watch your mouth or i'll call the one and only anonymous himself on you.

This is a piece of shit lol

Never buy a coin that's completely outsources its development

future quartermillionaire