I would eat its ass first

>Knife in the head like a lobster
>Cut the legs off at the first joint
>Wrap in tinfoil with a mix of red wine, s&p, rosemary and lemon
>Cook in oven for 15 minutes
>Bone app the teeth

>Eating based Crabman
Never!

Oh man, those tiny little crabs are the best. Deep fry, toss in a wok with some chili paste & eat em whole.

Nuke it on high for 5 minutes, then serve with canned cheese and a thick layer of coarse sea salt (to taste)

Like this

Mushroom a cute

i cant, im allergic

Probably the least brutal way to kill a crab unfortunately.

you guys should just shoot the crabs. its more more humane.

>With garlic butter

HA!

Make more sexy monster girls and then we will see what happens.

steamed, shelled and baked into crabcakes

By putting you in 4 handcuffs and letting you slowly starve to death

In college, I took a lab where we were using crayfish as our specimen. To euthanize them, we had to put them in ice until they stopped moving (passed out), then chop off their heads with scissors.

I found out from the lab assistant that this is considered the most humane way for crayfish. Some experiments were done to see what types of pain neurons crayfish had. The chopping off their head only feels like pressure until quick death (and they're passed out anyway so they don't really feel it).

However, their pain receptors do seem to be specialized toward heat. This paper does warn against using their findings to definitely say if boiling crustaceans is painful for them or not, but they did find crayfish only behaviorly responded to high temperature (compared to low temperature and chemical stimuli).
bio.biologists.org/content/4/4/441

Because of that lab, I can't eat crayfish now. Nothing to do with euthanizing them, I just had to sit in intense live seafood smell for 4 hours at a time.

crabs are people too

youtube.com/watch?v=PNq5yFt9I1Y&autoplay=0&start=0148

you are juicy and delicious my little crustacean? sorry. blame your self for not tasting like poo.

If you were the size of a crab these things would be a monstrosity that would devour you alive.