what the fuck is the point of even having them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the same reason people turn on the weather station in the middle of a storm
it won't fix anything, but it gives them some sense of control and comfort

NONE OF THESE THINGS ARE ACCURATE

LIKE WTF JUST RANDOM.

Not at all. They're excellent for determining entry and exit points and managing risk. You're just too much of a brainlet.

They are great when whales aren't manipulating the price.

There isn't. Many of the best traders just watch price action and volume, and occasionally draw a horizontal line here or there

Who are actually some of the best? I am curious to see there strategy senpai. Because watching the system with a billion prediction lines seems just retarded.

Theres been an insanely accurate tripfag called zatazu or some shit on biz lately. Ive been parroting his entries and sell targets

I thought maybe there was guy who had some info on line other then just the chan like a blog or videos maybe. I am actually curious what a good person does other then most of them who are like LOOK AT THIS MILLION DOLLAR TRADE I MADE THIS ONE TIME Now buy my program bullshit

This. TA often doesn't work with btc because it's heavily manipulated. But it works great for most alts. At least that's my experience with it.

>all stock indicators are fucking useless
*blocks your path*

>Not at all. They're excellent for determining entry and exit points and managing risk. You're just too much of a brainlet.

Show us your return and standard deviation LARPer

> all stock indicators are fucking useless.
mostly
first, the information you can see on your screen is diluted x100 by tons of data that isn't immediately obvious. stuff like changes around the politics and taxes for the industry, developing competition and substitutes, etc.
second, 95% of trades now are made by computers who act on that data the millisecond it becomes available, also what people called "priced in". if some indicator says the price is going up, it's not going up indefinitely, maybe 1-2%, but it's already there by the time you see it.
and some other stuff that isn't on the top of my head.

> I am actually curious what a good person does other then most of them who are like LOOK AT THIS MILLION DOLLAR TRADE I MADE THIS ONE TIME Now buy my program bullshit
you got it. if you put 100,000 people in a room and tell them to all flip coins, a few are going to get all heads a hundred times in a row. if they're smart they'll use the exploit to sell a book about how they did it.

What?this mah nigga shit looks like it just logs the data and makes a copy.

Good indicator user, didn't know about it.
Seems to act like a more accurate RSI. It definitely helps.

>you got it. if you put 100,000 people in a room and tell them to all flip coins, a few are going to get all heads a hundred times in a row. if they're smart they'll use the exploit to sell a book about how they did it.

Yeah, but come on man there has got to be like this one mother fucker out there who is just legendary at this type of shit. Just like with everything else sports ect ect there are the 10% who are all stars and don't care if others even see there methods because they are so fucking good they don't need to shill programs.

maybe back when news traveled on horseback.
there are a few stories of people cornering very specific markets. like when some guy bought literally every single onion in New York. but news travels too fast now for that stuff to happen anymore.
even if someone did have some magic formula he'd never let a peep out, as soon as other hear about it the advantage is gone. winning against the stock market is a zero sum game; more money in your account means less money in the accounts of others.

That's how good an indicator it is

Btw it just crossed on the 12hr

It's very good but it doesn't show overbought/oversold levels

Yeah, but that is not how real life works, or USSR would have never gotten there hands on the nuclear bomb. People can't keep secrets. Like lets say you figure something out really complex you either want to boast about it or get bored and just share the information to a friend so you could do something else fun then they tell someone else.

What exchange is that on I want to see it. If it works I will buy you a lambo or something. I just googled it and only thing that came up were third party programs. I don't see it on the shitty exhange i am using.

TradingView or Coinigy

neet i will take a gander thx

in both cases the average investor isn't going to be able to advantage of any special method
either it's secret or people with more resources are going to take advantage of it before you can.

Nigger no one can keep secrets. Shit comes to light or someone else figures it out and shares it. You just don't know were to look.

I’ve seen this indicator before. Have you gotten results?

no, I'm saying as soon as there "secrets" become public knowledge, they're useless.
like how black friday sales used to be a low key things. now that it's expected you have people camping outside of stores the day before.

I don't think I agree with you. I think skill level and interest might play a role. Some people also fail and give up even if they know how to do something. Like I don't go to black Friday sales or try to play in the NBA even if I could jump high or whatever. Just not my interest. It does not mean that if someone was amazing at that task it would decrease the value connected to the task at hand.

there is a mountain of publicly and privately funded research showing that trying to beat the market is a lost cause
mutual fund managers, who are very well incentivized to do well, and routinely have their results publicized can't beat the market more than chance

also I'm guessing you're unaware of the myriad of ways that wall street has the deck stacked on their side.
if you really want some kind of advantage, it would have to be away from the computer with boots on the ground. but even the ground there is shrinking

Yeah, I get it why even bother life is hard.

Plenty of people think like this bro and it is not very much the mindset of a winner. If you have this self defeatist attitude before you make an attempt then you are already losing. Like that is not what life is about bro. Here have a motivational speech on me. You have any idea how many times someone told me I could not do anything then I did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk

Everyone knows who these people are, because they're already obviously rich: George Soros, Warren Buffet, etc. Just buy what they buy. If you're trying to use stock indicators on crypto, then you're shit out of luck. The entire concept of crypto is manipulation of the market. It's like how Jordan Belfort pumped up penny stocks so it looked good to idiots who bought his bags.

Nigga, what don't you understand about people who have billions of dollars taking advantage of "the secret" to the point that its useless for the average investor? It would be like trying to get a laid after 8-inch-girth Tyrone fucked the girl you like.

seeNegative your brain is stuck in bear mode on yourself. Imagine I told you what you are capability of doing or not with out knowing anything about you and your ability. It literally is a poverty mindset you think it is not possible yet there are people doing it someone where. You did this to yourself. Stop that.

The only way to have a secret that 8-inch-girth Warren Buffet doesn't know about is to find it yourself. No one here can tell you shit, because the few that have a secret need to keep it to themselves so their money pussy doesn't get stretched the fuck out. I'm not saying its impossible by any means, but you're not going to get an answer by simply asking about already known techniques.

fuck my grammar you know what the fuck I meant.
I already learned something to look at here Are you not paying attention maybe it helps maybe it hurts. The point is trial and error. Eventually to make progress from making mistakes but your mindset is like a baby who thinks it will never be able to walk with out even trying because you are limited in your thoughts.

OH LOOK ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE DID IT. Have you actually listened to buffet talk some of the shit he actually says is mildly retarded yet he was successful. Those other people are just that fucking people who put some effort into something until they made it but sitting here and telling me look this is why it is impossible is not going to do anything really.

Basically, I am calling you a pussy.

ill b puzy 4 u bb

divergence

leave it, I've seen his type before (irl). people who bankrupt themselves looking for a way to beat the system, sometimes with families to support. it's like the mindset of a conspiracy theorist, once they find their "truth" the brakes fail and they unload everything they have for better or worse.

honestly I find it more fascinating than pitiful. maybe he'll think of this thread when he gets kicked out of his apartment

What are you done rambling about how you can't make it? I seen plenty of homeless people who tell me they can't get a job. I don't need your 'ITS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE MUH 1%" Ramble here.

Lol, you are implying I am playing with money I can't afford to lose. You know nothing about me other then I am willing to try and take in some information that might be useful here.