Will girls like this watch

will girls like this watch

Other urls found in this thread:

adamvintage.com/store/c14/American_Vintage_Watches.html
vintagehamilton.com/store/c8/View_All.html
liveauctioneers.com/search?parameters={"page":1,"sort":"-relevance","keyword":"hamilton watch","status":"online"}
etsy.com/search?q=hamilton coronado watch
ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hamilton-Coronado-Watch-14k-Solid-Yellow-Gold-1929-Just-Serviced/152930598368?hash=item239b5fbde0:g:ZCAAAOSwu29akKnk
wannabuyawatch.com/product/hamilton-coronado-14k-yg-circa-1929/),
bogoff.com/wrist/wrist.html
secondtimearoundwatchco.com/
secondtimearoundwatchco.com/watches-for-sale/a/a/11606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the real question is, do you want a girl that likes your, or your watch.

good choice btw. i prefer dates on my watches. really comes in handy

Looks like a fine timepiece I also love their classic quartz movements, Affordable

Just get a cheap 60$ watch user. Girls don't really care about that shit unless they're gold diggers

quartz?
no thanks

get this

hamilton coronado watch ^^

Never a quartz. Never!

Get a submariner or don't bother with BS Rolex.

Better options: Nomos Club, Grand Seiko, Omega Speedmaster, Sinn

Start with those entry level watches. And if a girl has taste, she'll like a nice watch - not an expensive watch. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

isn't a rolex kinda tacky these days?

>Girls don't really care about that shit unless they're gold diggers
women want a competent man, one that can handle business and take care of himself and others.
Women want a man with wealth, a man that is a bum is like a ugly woman.
Would you date a fugly girl, and care about what is on the inside, hell to the no.

Get your shit together and get a nice watch.

No buy a 10$ Casio on amazon

Look at these loser buying watches. What a waste.

>trying to impress grils with your luxury purchases to signal your ability to be a betabux and support them financially whilst they fuck nigs behind your back.

you are a dumbfuck, OP. what a useless thread. fuck you. i hope you get rekt by the next slut who bats her eyelashes at you and empties your bank accts.

Good taste, got a link where I can cop?

>Get your shit together and get a nice watch.

Oh not since you dropped money on a shit watch that you'll never use.

get an Omega. They'll think you're a surgeon or a lawyer.

watches are more of a dick fight for guys. Girls look at your shoes, your hair and the quality of your clothes.

Don't buy 20 shit suits, buy 3-4 good suits. I don't know how but women can instantly tell how much your suit cost. There are differences in the fabric and stitching that has taken me years to notice. And let me tell you, there is no significant difference between a $2000 suit and a $5000 suit. You can get a very nice suit for $500 but you basically have to be a woman to spot the really high quality ones.

Go to a shop and have a pair of shoes hand made to your feet. You'll have to buy a polishing kit and maintain them, but it's WORTH it. You can make $500 pair of hand made shoes last a decade if you maintain them properly. I get complemented on my Ox Blood leather shoes so go with those. Black shoes are tasteless

Further, girls rarely care about cars. Look at all the "do farreris atrract girls" videos on youtube. They really don't, only guys care about sports cars. If you want something that will attract girls get a car with a luxurious interior not a luxury name.

I currently have an Audi A6 but my Honda accord with leather worked just as well.

And, one final note on watches, watch gang isn't bad if you want to get into watches. all different types for all different occasions. I have a Rolex and it is a very nice watch but it's so expensive I rarely waer it. There are plenty of beautiful watches between $200-$500. Also, don't be a fucking nigger with a giant face watch. Anything bigger than 45mm face is tasteless, 50mm+ is nigger status

pic related, it's my favorite watch I own.

this goy gets it.
watches are absolutely useless in the age of smartphones. also, a true man of wealth and leisure doesn't give a fuck about what numerical "time of day" it is. all a strong man needs to know is if it's day time or night time, and you can tell that by your fucking naked eye. only wagecucks need to know what time it is to meet appointments and fear "being late". fuck watches.

Girls don't give a fuck about men's watches. Do you give a fuck what brand of high heels she's wearing?

spoken like a true faggot. i agree, watches are a dickwaving contest, and back when i used to wear a watch only my male friends remarked about them. and only once did a cunt say something about it, but it didn't lead to sex at all. if you've got a strong body, that's all that you need to get pusy wet. the rest is nonsense.

you mother still picks out your clothes, doesn't she?

Hand made shoes?!? WTF????? no way.

Do you live in Thailand?

Of course not. It doesn’t have an apple logo and you can’t even insta.

>calls others niggers for liking big faced watches but has one with fake stones on it

haha faggot

Some of the best handmade shoes are American. I own: rancourt and co and allen edmonds. Most comfy shoes I own. I can wear my oxfords all day walking and be comfy.

just like you can get a suit tailored you can have a shoemaker measure your foot and make you a pair of shoes. It's some of the best money I've ever spent.
no, they're real. They diamonds are really tiny and it's augmented by textured polished metal.
my mother has great tastes and when she was still alive I did take her shopping for suits with me. Women know their clothes

Ya - that dude has no taste. Bulova is BS.

The good stuff is from Maine.

Kek I have a tag heuer somewhere but fuck walking around with a 14k watch m8

no, get a versace, or even a hillfiger , it's brands that get women's attention

move over fuckfaces.

this is the equivalent of buying a ferrari. It shows you're desperate to throw away your newfound wealth without having any class

that looks like shit

again, you're just throwing money away without having any class

moreover, rolex and omega is how to get other dudes attention, not women's

well I collect watches because I like watches not because I'm trying to impress people. If you are buying expensive things to impress people rather than to enjoy the quality of a product you're a nigger.

You've got to kind of keep your eyes peeled for that one. It pops up every so often. This is a pretty good source to look for adamvintage.com/store/c14/American_Vintage_Watches.html or similar Hamiltons for that matter.

This is another one with good quality Hamiltons: vintagehamilton.com/store/c8/View_All.html

You can set up an email alert here: liveauctioneers.com/search?parameters={"page":1,"sort":"-relevance","keyword":"hamilton watch","status":"online"} (you may want to adjust the parameters), since that's another good source to keep up with.

Also, etsy.com/search?q=hamilton coronado watch surprisingly I've seen one here before.

They are also (unironically) on eBay a bit, but the condition typically is pretty shitty: ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hamilton-Coronado-Watch-14k-Solid-Yellow-Gold-1929-Just-Serviced/152930598368?hash=item239b5fbde0:g:ZCAAAOSwu29akKnk

If you can get the quality of the one I posted (wannabuyawatch.com/product/hamilton-coronado-14k-yg-circa-1929/), do it. They retain their value very well.

Doesn't matter, any stones on a watch fake or not = nigger watch

You don't own one of those lmao

3-4 suits

Lol. Try a dozen.

apologies for the formatting (copied over from textmate)

not bad

im unironically about to get this and make it my daily wear

Agreed.

Gf got me a watch without a date and I love it but opt for my casio as it tells me the date/day

What an incredibly autistic and stupid thing to say. Definitely a virgin. Girls care way more about fashion, brand, etc you stupid fuckwit

Go vintage. Shows you have taste - even if you're posing.

How about you get yourself something more useful than ancient tech on your wrist
>Samsung Gear
>Apple watch

bitches will notice it more and ask you what it is. $300 on ur wris

>pic related
My Asus Zenwatch 2 with black leather strap, ring and compass on that bit. Get asked about it all the time. Bonus points if you make your own watchface.

spending 10k on nutrition and a personal trainer would help more than a watch

i got trips twice itt

nice indented hex washer head and iron cross, nazi boy

meme watches

I personally don't wear a suit unless I have to, I work from home so I don't need to impress people at an office everyday. I have 9 suits but I understand many people on here are new to money with crypto gains. People who are starting a suit collection have no idea what they're shopping for when starting out. With all these "what watch do I buy threads" I've been seeing recently it's obvious that they have no taste or class of their own.

When I'm at home I'm usually wearing just some golf shorts and a polo. I don't like to partake in the the giant wealth dick fight anymore, although I did when I was younger and man was that a mistake.

checked

i prefer the ceramic bezel, super case and maxi dial.
the older models have aluminum bezels that scratch easily.
also i had the two tone version of this watch. seeing my reflection in the black mirror reflection always brought me satisfaction.
i got a ss submariner and the cerachrome bezel on it was too..."Stripey" couldnt see a clear reflection. too warped.
good advice though, noted with thanks

You're what's wrong with America. You dress like a slob.

Dress nice everyday - for yourself. Just think, do you want to be caught dead in those clothes? Here lies Faggot user, he was wearing a Wisconsin U stained shirt and shorts. Oh, there was also a dick in his mouth.

>well I collect watches because I like watches not because I'm trying to impress people
honestly mine is 100% a status symbol and nothing else. I couldn't give less of a fuck about watches otherwise. I know just enough to make people with a Rolex feel emasculated because their shiny brandishment of wealth is like a desperate attempt for attention with little value compared to my watch.

Unless you're an engineer those are as bad as having a cheap watch.

Everyone has different taste. It's all about finding your style. Clearly you know what you like. Ceramic bezels are great!

Oh, bookmark this guy as well. I periodically check on this site as they got good inventory.

bogoff.com/wrist/wrist.html (some nice vintage Pateks as well)

Are you the same fedora faggot from the thread yesterday who gets the mail in a full three piece suit?

lol i hope your wife fucks the pool boy one day so you can learn how wrong you are.

No. But that is baller status. Goals.

who cares if you get a girl based on just money. You just have to know what to do with that situation.

If I'm just looking for a fuck i wouldn't mind flashing some money about i know what i want and how to get it.

If i'm looking for a soul mate id try to come off as scraping by but responsible.

theres a difference between finding a girl to just fuck for a few weeks and finding a soul mate

>>Samsung Gear
>>Apple watch
what language has Mur for march

>bogoff.com

>allen edmond
Dully noted. Thanks user. I'm going to check out the shoes, they have a store near me.

What's a good suit for $500 ?

Try my watch guy: secondtimearoundwatchco.com/

Dude is awesome. Store is on Beverly. Everything in immaculate shape. It's tough to know who to buy from over the internet. Lots of frankenwatches out there

why the fuck would I care how I'm caught dead? I dress how I'm comfortable not how i want to impress people. I wear a suit maybe once a week and I usually go shopping in my gym clothes so I don't get bothered.

Too many people on here want to shoot that they have money. For me, my wealth is about free time and doing what I want.

If you want to waste money to flaunt wealth that you really don't have then that is you're right. However, it might feel like you're wealthy but there is this thing called retirement that gets expensive

well at least you're honest. Too people on here feel spending money on luxury items they don't understand will move them up a class. Fact of the matter is that without being able to appreciated a luxury for it's qualities you will always lack class.

This the root of the term "old money" and "new money". New money doesn't mean that you're just new to money, it means you are unable to appreciate the luxuries your new found wealth can afford you.

once you've fucked enough of them you'll start to resent the fact that shiny trinkets will open their legs. plus, i hate dumb bitches.
you have a lot of fucking to do before you get there, so go on and start your journey young padawan. once the training wheels come off, you'll start to appreciate the finer levels of seduction.

for $500?

Try your luck with some Hugo Boss or John Varvatos. You might get lucky.

But once you buy a nice Canali jacket, you'll be hooked.

>Canali jacket
god shits! do you have a blog for anons?I dress like shit and this is really cool stuff you're recommending.

It's not about flaunting, it's about quality. I guess that is the difference between old and new money. New money buys memes. Old money knows which memes are quality.

My favorite watches are my seikos. Bitches think they're just seikos, dudes with 20 pateks stop me on the street to talk about my seikos. So each to his own.

Will OP truly be happy?

Thanks, user. And no. But I like this thread, AMA. At the very least I can tell you what to stay away from.

But looking good is about feeling good. My colleague only wears Paul Smith - no matter how much I knock it, but he likes it and exudes confidence when he wears it, so whatever works for you.

Very nice. secondtimearoundwatchco.com/watches-for-sale/a/a/11606

I actually have that one, but this is in way better condition.

Nice, here is mine.

I keep it simple.

Honestly... a decent place to start is with a subscription to GQ. They are shilling some awful brands sometimes, but if you pay attention you'll learn something - it's a lot like Veeky Forums in that way.

Is his price good? Or ridiculous? I don't really know the vintage Hamilton market.

My only problem with them is that with the styles I like the watch faces are just too large. I own a few but it's hard to find ones with a reasonable size watch face. it's like there is this trend of watches getting bigger and bigger, it's annoying.

Here's a list of god-tier watches:
>Audemars Piguet
>Patek Philippe
>Richard Mille

Rolex etc are for nigger-tier riches.

Watches are big right now. Unless you're a big dude, I think 44mm is the max. My wrist isn't particularly large and I can sometimes pull off a 44. The sweet spot is 38-42.

Ok. yeah. Ima start work at a legal job, so ima have to wear suits, shirts and ties... I really don't know what to do for shirts and ties. Should I just get fitted White shirts and ties? Any thoughts on skinny ties? Or does that scream out "Faggot"

> This thread is full of losers jerking off over aesthetics just to get a gold digging woman.

Fuck this thread is dumb.

women love watches, as they are FOR women. not even military men use fucking watches anymore. its integrated kit, so watches are literally for women, children and niggers. people thinking they look wealthy or sophisticated due to wearing a watch shows precisely how dumb and broke they are, if not only mentally.

Owning a Rolex used to mean something like 20 years ago. Nowadays, people that wear them just look like the women that buy those shitty LV monogram bags. It just tells people you buy something not for the quality, but just so you can be that label whore that like "oh look what I have". If you want people to respect your watch, get a Patek Philippe or a Glashutte watch.

The tie should be in scale to your lapel. Big lapel, big tie. Small lapel, small tie.

"skinny ties" are a little too 2013. Anything decently slim will be fine. Just not a fat tie. The idea is to look timeless - could fit into any era. Dress like JFK or Steve McQueen.

i'll add some
vacheron constantin
jaeger lecoultre
Ulysse Nardin
zenith
ROLEX
grand seikos are works of art

i never got into ap's even though they have impressive movements.
probably hublots fault
you can hate rolex all you want, they make fantastic timepieces.

For that condition, I'd say it's a fair price.

I've seen them anywhere from 200 (shitty) to 1200 (pretty good). I'd say that condition is excellent.

They're definitely making some money on it as well (rent doesn't pay itself in Beverly Hills), but overall, if you were looking for that exact watch, I'd probably pull the trigger.

Those are nice, or an A.Longe &S.

Also, luxury is its own thing. In ancient Greece, carrying the right kind of fish under your arm exuded luxury. Today we have teslas and rolexes.

This.

Never a fan of Ulysse. Zeniths are beautiful.

Grand Seikos are the best! THE BEST. In 20 years they'll be the new Rolex.

And I don't hate Rolexes. They're great tool watches, long running and elegant AF. They're just memed so damn hard. But... they are pertty.

Ah ok. Thanks user!

No worries. Now help me!! How fucked am I guys???

>secondtimearoundwatchco.com/
lol no, dudes with pateks do not ask about your seiko fucking five.

Correct. They ask about my spring drive. And occasionally about my sumo, and my vintage UFO. It's nice owning the first auto chronograph desu.

youre fine.

You need a plain Jane Presidential

no one has answered the question just talked about watches in general. Is the watch I posted nice?

Thanks, bud. Never answered your shirt question: white shirts are great - get them. Any shade of blue is good too. When you got 1k to drop, fly to LA or NY and go to Ascot Chang, get shirts custom made - nothing better.

It's okay. A quality watch for sure, maybe a little vanilla. Is it something you want to look at 100 times a day?

Gold diggers will like it

You'll be happier with a submariner. Or a tudor blackaby to spice it up.

user. you're fucking legit!! your recs are awesome as hell

the fact that not a single person in this thread has mentioned patek shows how little this forum knows. my goodness. patek watches are far superior to everything posted so far in this thread and it's not even close.

is yer computer broke? ctrl+f, dingus

please tell me you are not trying to suggest that any of these shit tier watches come close to a patek. holy shit. this is hilarious. everyone in here is impressed by flashy shit while they wouldn't appreciate a real watch if it was right in front of them.

oh my god who invited the illiterate pajeet?