Why?

>BTC was at 11,600k and rising
>looking to go even higher
>drops to 11,200k
>probably going to be at 10k or even 5k if it keeps on plummeting like this
Why did this happen? How low will it fall?

There is resistance

Need to break to ~12k for another run

were slowly making our way to 12k, and when it hits 12k its a mad fucking dash onward.

Right now btc is on sale. until tomorrow, when it spikes again like it does every day.

pretty sure its whale games and stocks and leverage and shit some people making mad fucking cash

It is literally surrounded by support how can you not fucking see that?

if you watched the charts as autistically as me, you would have noticed it struggled greatly to go up. there was simply too much resistance and not enough buy volume. we did however establish good support and we seem to be doing fine in the 11k's contrary to the last time we were there. I'm still bullish.

How do you go to 10k to 5k? What the fuck is wrong with you?

this 10x

Spot the 6k sellers my man

get fucked, OP

If it keeps falling the way it is, it will be back at 12000 by morning.

Why do so fucking many jerkoff idiots in here act like they have any god damn clue about the future? Asshole, you have no idea. You're beter off just drawing dicks on your stupid charts and graphs.

It happened once only it was 19k to 6k.

Historically this isn't out of the question.

In fact, it is likely.

If you look at BTC's history there's always been a protracted bear market after a parabolic run up.

Every time.

Why should this time be any different?

It's a slow bleed to 2.5k, and we'll range from there to 7k until the next parabolic rise.

bc analytics and meme lines

>Why should this time be any different?
Plebbit spacing. Because the past isn't the future. Blockchain is much more advanced now and a Goldman backed company just bought a major exchange.

Because the last crash was mt gox, not anything that organically happens in a market. And before that crypto adoption as a whole was far lower.

It's going above 12k ffs! You sold at 6k, if you don't believe it fuck you it doesn't care the TA clearly shows it would take a fucking disaster to crash it below all that support!

Read a fucking book!

>I don't understand anything other than spot price: The thread.

everyone in the trollbox was talking about shorting/exiting their longs at 11.6k/11.7k, of course it fell

op, it needs to break 12k then after thats its 50k from here

AKA bagholders.

Because you bought.

Do us a favour and sell, Dave.

Jokes on you cuz I don't know what that is