Devery

What are your opinions on this?
I am getting "good vibes" from this project, similar to how I was getting during the single digit OMG price era and Antshares.

What say you, user?

Too early to say. JD news is nothing unless they have finished their product with them.

JD is just trying to 'test' the 'blockchain' hype so they invited Devery to show them whats their product. Its not a partner but a 'show me your stuff, we will see'.

They are a small team, meaning they have no marketing, no big money behind them. They have 1 good advisor (the one who found JD) and the rest are literally all pajeets.

I will wait to see more news from them but I feel its going to be a vaporware.

Bokky Poobah/10

shitcoin.

I honestly don't get the fud.

JD is in a partnership with Devery and will be offering marketing PR and development guidance. If this was any coin in the top 50 this partnership would he huge but instead people are sleeping on it because they hate money

Sorry but who is JD?

JD.com is the 3rd largest online retailer next to Alibaba and Amazon and they partnered with Devery for supply chain tracking and product verification using decerys blockchain protocol

The Devery protocol is already completed and launched. They are working with JD to develop an application on top of the protocol that suits JD.com's personal needs.

Lol@you trying to defend that pajeet coin.

What protocol has been done? Their 'genuine' demo from their site? Kek.

Their github is dead for 2 months.

They have been partnering with aXpire and NULS -- well for what reason? They didn't say in what, it will help them. They are just trying to 'hustle' their way through.

Lol @ you for being a fag who doesn't trust a company the size of Alibaba to have good judgement when choosing which companies to partner with. I'm not gonna explain the details of every partnership. Go read the posts on medium fagget. You don't deserve to make money

What are your price predictions for this token?

I think this is a solid project and will go to $3-5 by the end of the next alt run

Checked!

If the JD partnership exceeds expectations this thing could draw normie fomo and go well beyond that. There is rumors of other partnerships in the works as well and exchanges should come soon hopefully

I remember seeing WaltonChain at under a dollar and now look at it. Would be nice to see a repeat with this one.

Don't bother answering these FUDers. All their FUDs have been debunked before and can be disproven by a simple 5 minutes research, if one really wants to get an answer.

This coin is hated by quite many people because it dipped a lot under ICO price making some impatient brainlets to buy high, sell low. Now that Devery is trading above ICO price, they get mad and will FUD it until the end of time.

There are also some potential rivals (ARY, TRAC) that will FUD Devery and each other because they feel threatened. I personally don't feel the need to FUD the other projects because I believe that EVE has a strong, unique advantage. FUDing/shilling on biz doesn't really make a difference anyway -- only a waste of time.

If you're really interested in EVE, join the telegram t.me/deverychat and ask your questions there.

Protocols alot of potential to take over the supply chain segment. Definitely alot to be excited about.

There is no partnership. They are in JDs accelerator. Nothing more there is no business partnership

Now this is shilling. Honestly how much are you paid?

This is the same shit the fags in the Trac telegram said even though article after article from JD themselves refers to it as a partnership.

Proof?

Hah classic. Sorry I don't want to sound rude, but I have more money than you'll ever make in your lifetime, my friend.

Its their telegram buddies who constantly shill on Veeky Forums. Check it out lol.

Devery, Wabi, WTC, AMB... the list goes on
all shit coin and you know it
when the offer for this kind of "tracking in the blockchain" appears they will just use a LINK node for it using companie's RFIDs

they wouldnt trust the tracking to a third party you dumb fucks

K
You should know how easy your shilling is to spot though

The whole paid shill bullshit is a meme. Nobody is getting paid to make posts on biz. Can anybody prove that they were hired to shill anything? ANYBODY????? Unless you have a huge social media following then it wouldn't happen.

You're awfully defensive. And retarded unprofessional shitcoin companies certainly would pay people to shill on Veeky Forums