The tastiest dessert you've made in the last week!

Mine would have to be these cookies and cream cupcakes!

Other urls found in this thread:

bettycrocker.com/recipes/caramel-apple-oatmeal-crisp/5bbc6e37-c999-4e0e-8f19-aa6ddf9193d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Applesauce with spiced rum

Poster suggesting we make our own dessert on a weekly basis, nope...

I never eat dessert.

Who makes a dessert every week?

I did make snickerdoodle pie for some friends who came over. It was a hit, but it's pretty rare for me to make desserts in general.

I made my way into a couple packs of Haribo twin snakes. Pretty tasty.

tiramisu

Not really related,
I've only really started cooking a month ago, so I haven't started making desserts yet (but my meals are surprisingly good for a first try every day of the week).
My company is organizing an apple picking event for the whole office soon so I plan on making apple-based desserts. Any suggestions?

Congrats. I didn't think cupcakes could be any worse, but you've found a way.

God why do so many co/ck/s think anyone gives a fuck about how much sweets they eat? This anti-sugar meme is getting old and has always been annoying. Are you all 16 or some shit?

I eat desert pretty much every dayin some form and I'm skelly mode. Rarely anything complicated but I always look forward to something sweet and decadent before bed.

Here's spiced caramelized pear with some yogurt from a couple days ago.

banana cinammon "sticky cake" with crushed nuts on top

its basically a chocolate cake that you dont cook all the way through, hence the sticky

kladdkaka in swedish

>pic related
>not mine but you get the idea

holy shit that looks good.

I just have never been big on sweets.

Will you marry me? No matter the sex you were born into.

it looks like a dessert version of T-bone steak and mashed potatoes

Ohh trust me it is good

i can give you the recipe its the fucking easiest dessert ever
takes like 12 min to bake so all in all 25 min max to make

Great imagination you have there buddy

sure, post it. I don't bake often but I have some bananas on hand, maybe I'll give it a shot.

LIQUIIIIDD

i will warn you tho if you make it now you are probably going to end up crying infront of a empty platter and wondering where it all went

3 eggs - 2 eggs
3 dl sugar - 2 dl sugar
2 dl flour - 1 dl flour
1 dl cacao - 3 tbs cacao
150 grams of butter

mix egg and sugar
mix dry ingredients
melt the butter (you can do this in the microwave in like 20 sec)
mix everything together
chop up a banana and mix in if you want, raspberries work well to
pour everything into a form. perferably one where you can take the edges off pic related

put in oven at 340 F or 175 C for about 12 minutes, the less you have in there the stickier it gets

i split the recipe into two because if you use the one on the left you will get alot of batter, i.e you a bigger and stickier cake but you will have alot more cake migth not be great if you arent having guests over

>150 grams of butter - 100 grams of butter

forgot to add that it will look nicer and taste alot better if you top it with some chopped nuts after you pour it in the form

thanks!

Lucky charms ice cream. Was pretty good.

I also made these. We were raising money at work so I donated 60 cupcakes. They all turned out phenomenal!

Haribo is the king of the late night, nothing's fucking open, snack! Kudos!

>burning your cupcackes

Instagram dessert thread?

>kladdkaka
>"poo cake"
fucking swedes

Get trashed on Apple cider

The way smores are meant to be!

May I suggest this?

bettycrocker.com/recipes/caramel-apple-oatmeal-crisp/5bbc6e37-c999-4e0e-8f19-aa6ddf9193d8

What's that, a ghetto, wet apple crumble?

This looks infuckingcedible. Is it hard to make?

Sorry I got so excited didn't realize it was posted here Another question before I go shopping: How does it keep? I am only one person and probably won't be able to give away even half. I usually make desserts that freeze well so I can have them over a long period of time. How does this freeze/refrigerate? how long before it goes bad?

Jewish apple cake. So easy even this retard can do it.

Recipe works for either 9x15 brownie pan or bundt. Bundt is the traditional way its made.

>Apples
6 apples of your choosing. McIntosh crossbreeds are best for baking but anything works
3 tsp cinnamon
5 tbsp sugar

>Batter
3 cups sifted flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil (coconut oil and butter works too)
4 eggs
1/4 cup orange juice
3 tsp baking powder
2.5 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt

Peel and core apples. Cut into chunks. Add cinnamon and sugar and stir until coated

Mix eggs, sugar, and orange juice
Mix dry ingredients
Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until everything is incorporated (few mins hand mixing does it)

Add 1/2 batter to the greased bundt
add half of the apples
Add the rest of the batter
add the rest of the apples

Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes

This cake is notorious for getting better after sitting for 24 hours, so if you're not serving right away, let it sit out for a day and then you can freeze it (freezes and thaws very well).

Sounds quite good!

chocolate turtle cake