GF broke up with me

>the argument

Started off with me saying its bad to have a society so far away from the starter structure of a basic society because we'll be fucked at any hint of catastrophe. So we should have women that arent too far detatched from doing womanly things just like we should have everyone not too far detatched from being able to spell their names. Then it got into the blacks and her saying they are only in their situation because of white people and I said everything you see is literally a first hand example of organic dominance we are not nearly as aware of it as we think and that groups of people behave like bacteria. Then she slapped me and walked out of the room.

Did I fuck up? How am I wrong?

? Don't you know that the first rule of every seller book is: don't talk about politics with a costumer.

>How am I wrong?
By choosing that gf. You dodged a bullet.

Also, this isn't Veeky Forums.

The theory of evolution isn't Veeky Forums?

Baits are not

You didn't say you were talking about evolutionary theory.

Is it not very obviously the conservation topic?

Evolution is not trollin, son.

>pic of a gun
>muh gf left me
>dingus are bacteria
Yeah right, just like reading the origin of the species

No not specifically the negro but all creatures big or small, simply tend to behave like their smaller counter parts.

Your statements are ignorant,racist, and sexist.

You keep that shit to yourself, even if you're joking

There is no hate in my speech I am completely lethargic about who people are and have many different types of friends. Facts are facts. Can a fact be, wrong as you seem to imply?

she's right, you're retarded.
you don't deserve her.

>get redpilled gf
>she's more redpilled than you
>you even have to moderate her sometimes
>happy happy days

Get a load of this faggot

>you don't deserve her
wew lad

>Facts are facts.
>i lernt some science and now i know the factual truth of all matters

Explain how I am incorrect.

>implying we wasn't kangz when whitey still in da caves

Because x can be modeled by y ===/===> x = y.

It's simple logic you failed at. Yeah, I'm not very liberal and "WE GOTTA HELP EVERYONE" mindset, but a lot of people of any color or gender break molds all the time.

Statistical outliers are invalid if you wish to place a bet. Perhaps the game is called life?

In my experience, statistical outliers are often the only people worth giving a shit about. Have fun with your black and white thinking, senpai.

remember you're on Veeky Forums, user, they need everything spelled out to them. their IQs are too high to understand such simple things like conversations between humans. reading comprehension is beneath them.

>dingus are like bacteria

that's just an instance of what he said. that wasn't the entirety of what he said. he compared "groups of humans" dominating other groups of humans to the "behavior of bacteria".

his claims, in order, to make it easier for you to figure out the dependency of them

1. its bad to have a society so far away from the starter structure of a basic society because we'll be fucked at any hint of catastrophe

2. So (from "So", this sentence becomes the consequent of the first claim, thus forming the first conditional, [1 -> 2]) we should have women that arent too far detatched from doing womanly things just like we should have everyone not too far detatched from being able to spell their names

His GF's claims

1. they [blacks] are only in their situation because of white people

which implies that blacks cannot be in their situation because of anything that is not white people
which implies that black are not autonomous
which supports the BF's conclusion that humans are both unaware (like the GF is) that they behave as bacteria (like the GF claimed, but was not aware of actually claiming... as something that was unaware would)

I don't even have to finish spelling out the claims here.

OP, your GF is a bacteria.

Of course they are, but even outliers trend with averages. 1000 whites rated at B+ vs. 1000 blacks rated at C- .....there will always be more white A+

Even if you somehow found a way to measure and test "value" or whatever you're going for and prove that white males have the most value, what then? What do you even want?

Congratulations on your breakup.
However, you've come to the wrong place if you want an echo chamber where there are only people who share your opinions. And make no mistake, these are opinions, not facts.

>Did I fuck up?
YES
>How am I wrong?
You discussed philosophy with a woman.

You and your gf are both, idiots. Go to /b/

>Did I fuck up?
Yes, firstly a good number of girlfriends might come to the conclusion that you wanting a slightly more traditional partnership is the same thing as you wanting to manipulate her life. If you failed to clarify then that's fuckup number one. The second fuckup was continuing to flap your mouth after she said something as stupid as "Blacks are in their situation because of white people". After realizing that your girlfriend was really deeply mislead about the nature of reality you ought to have understood that she'd have a pretty visceral response to your challenge of her beliefs.
>How am I wrong?
I'm not an expert, but I get a lot of different shit when I look up Organic Dominance. What exactly do you mean by it?
Also, as far as I know disparity between races in terms of performance in society is strongly based in culture and a failure to apply rigorous vetting in the welfare system.

Ignore him, he posted this on /pol/ aswell

>womanly things
please define this
>organic dominance
please define this

>black only in their situation because of white people
she's right, and it doesn't matter what argument you come up with to justify white supremacy, it's still true

you seem like a condescending faggot incapable of actual thought

she's probably getting dicked by a big nigger right now

>she's probably getting dicked by a big nigger right now
And nothing of value was lost.

Just broke up with my gf too

nice dubs

You are wrong.
1) Starter structure argument is unfounded. It works on the assumption that a starter structure will be more effective than any other structure.
2) You're holding society back by planning for failure. It's silly, like saying that people shouldn't be storing knowledge in textbooks or computers in case society gets thrown back to a point where people forget how to read or simply loose access to modern technology. No one is going to go back to a culture where people transfer knowledge by structuring it as poems and sing-song "stories" and it's silly to suggest that.

3) Human intelligence and technological achievement has grown by a rate that cannot be explained by the small amount of genetic distance between groups of humans. For instance, you often hear /pol/esmokers talk about how african american communities in the US test at significantly lower IQs than the average. They then go on to say that this is caused by evolution. However, after you adjust said measurements over time you come to dumb conclusions like:
>Over the last 20 years African Americans have evolved from the IQ level of 1930s white Americans to the level of 1980s white Americans.
Think about that evolving in 10 years. That's not even a generation meaning it doesn't even make sense to talk about natural selection in this context. As such these are very clearly social issues at play.

4) Most importantly you fucked up because you thought arguing about ideologies with your girlfriend was a good idea. Pic related, it's what you did.

who fucking cares dude? ifirst of all you shouldnt be having conversations like this with women.