IQ and race

Real talk, no /pol/ack nonsense, is it true that whites are more intelligent than blacks and it is genetic?
What if you are mixed like myself?
How can you improve your IQ?
Can I be smart like the whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_intelligence_factor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think it is a coincidence that certain races have higher average IQ scores than others.

I don't care what you think.
I want to know about the science behind it.

IQ is genetic. People are not equal. Yes, whites have a higher average IQ as compared to blacks.
The best you can do is live up to your genetic potential.

"Race" does not exist as a valid term in the scientific community...
you FUCKING retard.

what if you are mixed?

Yes, the correct term is 'subspecies'

>Real talk, no /pol/ack nonsense
>What if you are mixed like myself?
>Can I be smart like the whites?
>no /pol/ack nonsense
oh boy

We do not know the role of genetics in the formation of intelligence, while we have plenty of proof that environment significantly affects IQ (IQ =/= intelligence btw) scores. Genetics certainly plays a role in it, but we are far from knowing how significant that role is. If you want to be smart like the whites since you are mixed yourself (kek, gotta work on that falseflag), just do IQ tests over and over, you'll get much higher scores eventually. Anything beyond this answer for now is /pol/ack nonsense, so you can ignore it.

Depends. You might have an IQ somewhere between the two parents. You might be higher or lower than both of them.
Don't be a pussy and get an IQ test if you want to know for real.

>falseflag
Not falseflag. I am mixed myself.
Brazillian.

Shut the fuck up, /pol/ retard.

Forgot to add, do a test that measures your g factor.

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_intelligence_factor

IQ isn't genetic, it depends on your education. And since average White people are more educated than the others "races", the illusion is made that the average white guy is more intelligent that the others. Also, as a side note, the Higher IQ in the world is owned by a corean, Kim Ung-Yong.

>More intelligent?
I don't know about that, probably isn't any hard data on that
>Higher IQ
Yes. White's and Asians typically score higher on IQ tests than blacks. IQ is based on pattern recognition and you can be taught how to recognise patterns better. Environmental factors play a role in the development of of the brain, children who are educated from a young age in logic, pattern recognition, mathematics ect will typically score higher than those who were not. Statistically speaking, white people and Asians are more likely than blacks (in the West) to come from more wealthier families who are more likely to have the resources to educate their children in these areas. This is probably the reason Asians and whites tend to score better on IQ tests than blacks.

>IQ is determined by education

Then how does that explain the genius 10 year olds that have extremely high IQ's and go to college before there 13th birthday?

>IQ isn't genetic, it depends on your education
Everything is affected by genetics, so you fucked up from the start there.

Even sexuality?

Blacks in the highest socioeconomic category score lower than whites in the lowest socioeconomic category. Are IQ tests racist now?
Evolution does not below the neck. Do you not think that there is any marginal chance that people in more demanding climates are exposed to a selection pressure for intelligence?

>education is only found in schools
pls
He is still wrong tho.

I didn't explained well what I meant, ofc genetics is a factor, but if you were born a genius in a poor Somalian family, chances are that 15 years later you ain't a genius anymore.

For some reason I have a really hard time believing that. You are suggesting that rich black kids score lower on IQ tests than trailer trash. I don't think there is any evidence to back that up.
>IQ =/= intelligence

The dispersion will have an average of the biological means of the source populations. Your place in the pile still has to be discerned on an individual level, it doesn't predict for individuals. Now for large groups like a student body or applicants to a student body it is more expositive.
Its like athleticism the way it is unevenly doled out.

sure you can

there are no races
we are all black

We have this thread every fucking day. Even if this wasn't bait shouldn't the last 300 threads given you an answer by now?

I'm white and dumb as a post.

Humanity came out of Africa. Some travelled to Eurasia, others stayed. Some travelled further north than others. The colder parts had less resources, people fought for them. Those who were stronger survived, but general intelligence became a necessary evolutionary trait.

Resources were scarce, competition rampant. Favorable traits were passed on. IQ in regions with fierce competition shot up.

No /pol/ racism, no PC degeneracy. Evolution is real. This is how it works. It's hereditary for the most part, environment can develop it further.

>titles the thread "IQ and Race"
They don't even bother to hide the bait anymore, why is Veeky Forums still falling for this?
>Even if this wasn't bait shouldn't the last 300 threads given you an answer by now?
I know right? Fuck sake.

More neurons, more neural networks, more efficient neuron firing.
Children inherit these advanced brains from their parents.

>fact threads are now bait

>circlejerk threads are factual.
Regardless of my views towards black these threads are a) a pointless echo chamber b) should be on /pol/. You hate niggers and think they're dumb okay great I do too but why do you need 500 threads with 300 replies agreeing with you? Shitting up the board with off-topic discussion.

>is it true that whites are more intelligent than blacks
Generally, on average, yes.
>and it is genetic?
No, it's a result of typical family lifestyles, access to education, and a number of other factors that allow many white people to succeed where blacks don't. Nurture is more relevant than nature in this case.
>What if you are mixed like myself?
Then work your ass off in school, same as everyone else.
>How can you improve your IQ?
Who cares, it's a fucking number that has no bearing on your success in life. MENSA will deliver an IQ test to you just to make money and tell you you're at genius levels so you subscribe to their circlejerk.
>Can I be smart like the whites?
Yes, if you take the time to learn things, and are able to make connections between things in the real world.

Yes
average of the two
You cant
possible but unlikely

Forgot to mention VAF of IQ is 82% determined by genetics.

The threads will continue until leftist delusions are cured.

Ok well this has gotten out of control. 300 replies here we come. GJ OP

There's no genetic or biological definition for race. It's purely a social construct. thats not some leftist nonsense, that's just science. Don't believe me, look it up.

I'm pretty sure those tests are on poor, uneducated countries as well. It'd be like taking only the IQ scores of one of those white tribes in north Russia and saying that white people have lower IQs.

Not like it matters though. Individualism >>>> Collectivism

Your Marxist creationist story is worse than the christian creationists srsly

Im a right leaning libertarian dumbshit

The best way to group humans into subspecies is via genetic cluster analysis and that grouping corresponds with self-identified race 99+% of the time.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/

Face it race denialists, your time has come to an end. You never had any real arguments.

>IQ isn't genetic, it depends on your education
IQ is independent of education, that's the point of an IQ test. It only tests your ability to solve puzzles and memory capacity, and shouldn't change drastically, regardless of education level. (Though childhood nutrition are definitely another thing.)

That said, the differences between blacks and whites is minute, they both fall well within each other's general range, even in the most biased of surveys. ...and both Asians and Jews test better than Whites.

You'd also be surprised how many Noble award winning scientists had their IQ's measured below 100. The mind is more nuanced than a simple IQ test can ascertain, and various strength and weaknesses compensate for one another in unpredictable ways. Even within the IQ test itself, some folks score abnormally high, in say spacial recognition, but poorly in memory, creating scores that are not necessarily representative of their actual potential.

>Nobel IQ
Has a mean of ~+3 standard deviation corresponding to 145. High level science is a very self-selected discipline and would really be more efficient with a brainlets need not apply disclaimer.

>guy says that individualism is more important than collectivism
>your interpretation of this is that somehow he is a Marxist
Why do all /pol/tards lack basic reading comprehension?

There are genetic markers for race, so there is a genetic definition. That said...

...Human beings are among the most genetically homogeneous mammals on the planet, there's not enough genetic variance in the species to define a subspecies within it. Indeed, there's some debate as to whether even neanderthals qualified as a subspecies or instead an extinct breed (race).

You can have a hell of a lot of morphological difference and still not constitute a subspecies. Such as seem among breeds of dog.

>IQ isn't genetic
>ofc genetics is a factor

You're retarded, buddy.

I'm not denying race doesn't exist but people tend to claim things like black people have on average, lower IQs. While this may be true statistically, the reasons usually are environmental and not genetic ones. My point is that /pol/ is delusional.

No it can be attributed to genetics as far as 60% to 70% the rest is environmental factors. Blacks are split off from the rest of the genetic tree that includes whites, middle easterners, and asians. /pol/ for all thier autism is pretty spot on with this.

How does that prove, that by being black, you are genetically predisposed to having a lower IQ?

The science is simple:
>more money = more education
>more education = higher IQ

Not like the IQ of ethnic africans doesnt improve significantly to the level of equally educated caucasians when given the oportunity.

African americans tend to go to worse schools if at all which is why they perform worse with IQ tests.

No I was making the point that they are genetically different and that could be a factor in thier lower median IQ. They are genetically different, it's like comparing an orangutan to a gorilla. They are genetically different with different IQ's. Same with blacks and whites literally the difference in neanderthals and hominids. Different human species. Genetics are an attributing factor in brain development. It doesn't mean they can't be contributing members to society or that the blacks can't produce above average intellectuals. There is science here that can't be denied, because of hurt feelings. Blacks skulls developed differently than the others of the genetic tree I posted. They have different brain development. I'd post the numbers but I'm sure I will be accused of racism and general /pol/ shit.

This is an opinion... site a source for this nonsense and then we will talk. The college board disagree's with your analysis user. These numbers on pic related are taken at the same level of education.

I don't think he's wrong senpai, screaming
>go back to /pol/
Does nothing but make you look stupid