NULS

$100 when?

$90 eoy conservatively. Cap it and save it. I'm coming back on 12/16/2018 to gloat.

I’m thinking it tops $200 eoy. This is a keeper

really? that much? that seems a tad far-fetched

REEEEE I only went 40% in instead of all in at 2.74 should I kms?

At least you got some. You've already made it if you have over 100. We are all gonna make it bros.

Oracle approve

Please drop back to $3

Missed you bro. You are too pure for this board. Shhhcult still going strong.

fuck off boomers

based z

bet it drops below $3

im buying in at 27k sats

Anyone can shill me on this coin. Done my research, fail to see the hype.

some chink garbage
might be good might be a total flop

I've been watching this for a few weeks now waiting for it to drop to around $2 again. It came so close. Woke up and it went buck wild without me. Really sad, I could have had staking.

Thank non.

Z
Still

Lurk much

Will return charts

Soon

E>

i bought NULS solely on your recommendation and im up 50%, thanks man.
do you still think PASC is a good buy? i know u said its high risk. ive been holding off because i dont want to verify id on polo

some say i'm crazy, some say i'm a creep, coz' I got a hot temper like a middle eastern sheik. Met this bitch daisy, says she wants to freak, so I told her nappy ass hop in my jeep. Beep, beep beep all the way down the street. This bitch so bad she makes her own dad weep. Took her to the pad, girl says she can't sleep. So I took a nice stab at her pearls in the sheets.

What the fuck is it.

it's your fucking daddy

still recommend it even after this pump?

>active, open-source development on Github
>testnet launching in a month
>will be the most developer-friendly blockchain, allowing them to build on top of higher-level abstractions that hide the complexities of blockchain tech
>low mcap and supply
Current dApp platforms like Ethereum are still too complex for poo in loo Java devs to get into. They need something simple and "enterprise-ready". And it aims to actually be decentralized unlike Neo with its 9 centralized nodes. The chicks are outchinking themselves on this one.

always oracle with the gets
thanks again brother
heres some pepes

the savior of Veeky Forums

wen lambo

GUYS PLEASE DONT SHILL THIS COIN here , look what happened to chainlink.

That feel when I couldn't show my appreciation to your advices. Would send you a book which helped in my life, or a bag of fruits to enjoy your day.
Man, thanks so much.

null is nothing, nuls is everything

thats your slogan

good luck getting fucking scammed again
fuck you guys are dumb