What are the effects of drinking fluoridated water?

What are the effects of drinking fluoridated water?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthnutnews.com/draft-fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/
thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(13)70278-3/fulltext
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844565/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

loss of psychic powers due to the calcification of the pineal gland.

it makes it so you aren't thirsty for a while

Nothing for an adult human bean.

Better teeth.

better teeth

This kills your brain.

>Fluoride Officially Classified as a NEUROTOXIN in The Lancet
Easy mode:
healthnutnews.com/draft-fluoride-officially-classified-as-a-neurotoxin-in-worlds-most-prestigious-medical-journal/
Hard mode:
thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422(13)70278-3/fulltext

it doesn't though, cochrane ran a study and found no difference

Better teath, less anxiety, less dreams, lowered life expectations

temporary (approximately 96-128 hrs) suppression of the occipital lobe impairing your ability to recognize lizard people

Better teeth, yes. However, if you do things like make stock, and reduce it on a regular basis, you can end up with too much flouride, which starts giving your teeth weird stains etc. Have cousins who were fed too much homemade soup, with interesting teeth:)

So how much less cavities do ppl get nowadays?

How many years has this been going on?

Donald Trump as president.

better oral health

cancer

How has oral health improved?How much has it improved?

>What are the effects of drinking fluoridated water?

Fluoride is fucking RAT POISON.

This, desu.

Sapped and impurfied bodily fluids. Communism.

Still waiting for all the statistics and fact on how this is saving so many teeth.

? go look them up they're available

>trusting the ((((media)))) and """muh science""" to tell you what's good for you

oh wow haha

Better teeth

These people say its better for oral health. I want them to show me where they get that from.

The scientific tests for wether fluoride in drinking water is good for oral health or not go both ways, involving many controversies.

It's like forced medication on a population, just like Iodine in salt, you can avoid a lot of health-risks by putting those things in drinking water and salt, but you also poison people with it who don't benefit from it.

Iodine is helpful though, and won't harm you unless you inject or ingest it in large quantities.

Fluoride levels in water are around 3/4ppm, which is ridiculously tiny. iirc it supposedly protects water from microbial contamination.

Nothing bad, in small quantities it protects you from the microorganisms that produce dental plaque that in the end cause cavities.

The Government is not trying to control nor poison you, how can one atom (not a super molecule, just one simple atom) be able to control the most complex machine in the universe.

So keep on drinking , trust me, you are only going to spend less money on oral hygiene.

הגויים טפשים

He's right you know

literally proven wrong by science

faggot

>iirc it supposedly protects water from microbial contamination.

No. that's what's chlorine is for. The Flouride is to protect your teeth.

Fluoridated water is right up there with fracking and gmo crops in terms of stuff I couldn't care less about if the people involved with it weren't the shadiest god damn people on the planet.

"Protecting your teeth" is the most bullshit excuse they could possibly think of, fluoride passing by your teeth for a split second from drinking a cup of water won't do shit compared to what drinking a can of soda before going to bed and not brushing your teeth will do to ruin them.

I don't care whether it's reptilians or just some fluoride industry businessmen looking for any excuse to sell fluoride (much like the the zinc industry), I'd sooner believe a shady ulterior motive over my drinking water keeping my teeth from falling out.

iirc, fluoridated water was first discovered as a natural resource in colorado, where people had ugly teeth but healthy mouths. doctors were baffled about it but later discovered fluoride in the water and decided it was healthy. after that, toothpaste with fluoride was invented and oral health improved on an international scale. ill find the source later.

t. colorado

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4844565/

>In summary, despite its broad industrial and health applications, fluoride's effect in the brain has remained unclear. In the present study, we pharmacologically addressed the molecular mechanism of NaF-induced volume reduction. We propose that NaF can be a useful tool to activate VRAC via activation of MAP kinase pathway. We also raise an important public concern that chronic use of fluoride can exert toxic effect on brain function through the negative influence on brain volume dynamics.

The health nut news article is a stupid, sensationalized piece that doesn't accurately represent the article. First of all the research article it's referring to in the Lancet doesn't even conduct a study on the effects of fluoride, it is a review article talking about potential neurotoxins in child development.

The actual article that talks about fluoride having negative effects on child development (nothing mentioned in either article about negative effects on adults) was another review article, with ~90% of the data coming from research in China, where naturally occurring fluoride is much higher than the amount of fluoride you'd have in the water in North America.

Not to mention that the Lancet article said that the data from the China paper reported a drop of about 7 points in IQ, when in actuality the China paper reported a drop of 0.45 points in IQ on average, so the data in the Lancet is not even represented well.

>angry because fucking media communicating science wrong

the flourine helps to kill microbes and things in your body. including your body. because your body is so robust, it doesn't mind the little bit killed meanwhile the germs that get surrounded on all sides by it becuase theyre tiny get blown the fuck out. too much can cause problems, as seen in the teeth of mexicans.

>fucking media
scientistrapesreporter.jpg

don't know, but switched to unflouridated spring water from a dispenser, the difference is night and day, i feel healthier, and drinking a glass does away with feeling like ass because i'm a naturally anxious person and would drink a lot of water from the tap out of habit

never going back, real water is the fucking SHIT

You masticate more food at the expense of your mind