Thought on EOS?

Been doing a deep dive on EOS and seems like a fundamentally strong project. Just looking at Dan's other projects being at the top of blocktivity makes me think DPOS is the way to go. Am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Championship_Wrestling#Sale_to_World_Wrestling_Federation/World_Wrestling_Entertainment,_Inc.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you post this thread nightly, always in the same format? Simply do an informative OP and shill what you have to shill in a straightforward manner, it would be better for everyone.

dump your eos, link will win, there's strong evidence to support it:

>implying 1 person shills a top 10 coin on Veeky Forums

>implying eos isn't hard to understand and Veeky Forums is almost too late

EOS will get higher in prices soon. It's a bit of a sleeper right now but it has a great team behind it working hard. End of this month their dawn 3.0 code drops and likely boost the price some.

You're missing zilliqa.
Sharding onchain + sidechains in the future is the way to go imo.
Also there is somewhat underradar chinese eos called hpb.

Everything eth can implement zilliqa can too (even plasma) but the onchain speed which always matters is higher. And while plasma is somewhere in the future sharding is here.

Using dpos is always sacrificing decentralisation and security. Yes, I do think eos will do well this year but I don't believe in it long term.

Anyway it's something sighnificant because it's going to be the first high-speed platform for dapps.

>implying fucking zilliqa is in the same conversation as eos

nice bags retard

What's everyone's target to sell?

Sitting on 2k right now and contemplating taking profits at some point.

I also have 2k EOS. My target is probably about 500 USD. After giving $300k back to the US government I'll still have $700k left. I could make it with that.

EOS is the true redpill, it's going to kill Vitalik and his shitty ponzi pet project.

That's gonna be nice.

Fuck off, I just ment that dpos isn't the most attractive solution.

i have 10,000 eos

will i make it?

you already have.

Eos fanboys with their hate to vitalik remind me of bcashies.
Is it because of you from the beginning feel that you'll loose long term?
I mean really I've never met any eos strong supporter not shitting on eth and vitalik.

All they do is shit on other coins. They're tiresome.

>Is it because of you from the beginning feel that you'll loose long term?

> I mean really I've never met any eos strong supporter not shitting on eth and vitalik.

> weirdly worded sentences
> loose

No I like Vitalik and ETH. ETH is the strongest smart contract brand and Vitalik is wonderboy. I just see EOS being an easy platform to build on from the get go. Users don't have to pay anything and don't even have to know they're using a blockchain. See Steemit for example. That kind of frictionless, normie friendliness is a solid case for EOS. Not to mention it's throughput capability. I think there's plenty of room for several smart contract platforms to coexist in the future

Not a native speaker and didn't practice for years.
Call me pajeet, it doesn't matter (no, I'm not Indian).
The fact is that eos is being seen as "another shortterm winner with no future" by the majority of the crypto community.
The fanboys act like a sect.

we are a sect

the sect of future millionaires you poor retards

dyor

jk watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=FEl0-zpXVyw

I'm all-in on EOS and I like Vitalik and Ethereum. In fact I was all-in on Ether before I switched to EOS. I just think EOS is going to be a huge improvement on Ethereum.

Same

I agree. Just won't be surprised If it will become an outsider project a couple of years from now. But since we're at Veeky Forums yes, it's a totally good coin to hold now.

As an EOS fanboy this video makes me cringe. I have to keep reminding myself Dan is next level autist who knows what he's talking about

EOS has always lost me money... I'm a bit apprehensive. I want to see it around $6.50 before trying again... the whole project seems solid and I like the lofty goal of "being the next ETH" but I feel like we've still got a long time before it really comes alive... who knows, maybe summer

IF it goes back to 6.50, I'll buy 1k more.

DPOS is similar to what NEO uses. Prepare for a legion of butthurt anons virtue signalling endlessly about their purest form of ancap.

well, it really comes alive in 86 days now...

As far as the price, I don't even care what it is right now, it's a long term hold for me. I'll buy as much as I can before June 1st so I welcome lower prices. I just can't wait to start getting my airdrops. June is going to be a wild month.

how u get airdrops?

ICO ends end of May. Mainnet June 1. Not sure if it will dump or not then

Some projects are going to airdrop rather than ICO to EOS holders. Everpedia is one

DPos is EXACTLY what Lisk uses. And how does that work for them? Google lisk staking cartels.

i think that's why the ICO is a year long. A more even distribution of tokens is necessary to prevent something like that (in theory)

Dan has mentioned this is why.

kek

>someone other than Larimer tried dpos and it didn't work

you have to be an Austrian economist to make dpos work

You aren't missing anything. There are already three day 1 planned airdrops as well. They are giving 1b to projects that will create dapps without ICO's and give the tokens to the community and they are fully vetted for having good game theory and use

I'm 34% in EOS

Am i going to make it folks?

It's literally a different model of DPOS if you have an average IQ go watch Dan's video about what his DPOS (the original DPOS) system is and how it works.

If it doesn't make sense just know it is nothing like LISK and ARK

$40-80 EOY do the math

I bought that stupid ADA shitcoin and it just keeps going down and the fucking CEO keeps posting food pictures and gloating about how rich he is why the fuck didn't I buy EOS?

block.one is making insane next level moves with eos and eos vc

Didn't Vitalik himself say the EOS technology is far superior to ETH and he could see EOS replacing it in the future?

looking good thanks breh

Nah. Him and Dan hate each other for obvious reasons.

Since this is an oldfag genius holdcoin, I will use a 90s wrestling reference.

No, Vitalik never praised EOS.

Dan is Vince McMahon from WWE and Vitalik is Ted Turner from WCW.

This only ends when WWE (EOS) acquires WCW.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Championship_Wrestling#Sale_to_World_Wrestling_Federation/World_Wrestling_Entertainment,_Inc.

Fun fact: WCW was also associated with AOL. AOL ended up being replaced by broadband Internet.

No but they are working on a integrated function to port all of the ethereum blockchain and it's tokens in a single click snapshot so that dapps can instantly move and credit all of their holders while being on the new faster chain.

If EOS takes off it will swallow everything whole. Look into the multithreaded and multichain scaling if you want to understand how it can take over as web3.0 and possibly keep creating massive value for token holders from the EOS genesis chain.

Also for people who love free shit and want airdrops look into everipedia, scramble or whatever the fuck it's called and then that shitty healthcare dapp that supposedly already took a screenshot.

HPB > EOS

Both mainnets in June, HPB will crush them.

is HPB blockchain agnostic?