Nebulas (NAS)

Weekly reminder that if you don't hold NEBULAS (NAS), you literally won't make it.

P.S. I gain nothing from telling you guys this, I am genuinely doing it for your own good.

P.P.S This reminder will be posted every week

P.P.P.S You faggots don't even realise that there is the best decision you will make in your life, right here ITT.
Fuck me jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/
medium.com/@silverlinings171/the-beauty-of-nebulas-nas-7cd7eae98ee3
blog.goodaudience.com/nebulas-nas-mass-adoption-55754afdf2df
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at this fucking team, let alone the fact that the main net is coming out within the next 20 days, and that it will be the first functional blockchain 3.0 platform. This shit is the actual Ethereum killer.

Please delet user.

Sorry, but I've finished accumulating. You don't have long

Nope not falling for it again. Fuck this faggot chink shit.

I really don't get how people don't realise this. China = Not only crypto biggest market, but the fastest growing economy in the world. Over a quarter of the coins in the top of cmc are Chinese.
Okay,Chinese electronics, sorta shit. Chinese cars, sorta shitty.
But this is the stuff they excel in dude. I'm only trying to help Veeky Forums, as I have learn a bit from here myself.

Hmmm. Tell me more . . .

Will I make it with 125 NAS?

>I gain nothing
>literally massive bags
Would you please explain why you see so much value here?

Basically will be a scale-able eth but instead of the old/outdated PoW or PoS, it will use Proof of Devotion.
Using Nebulas Rank certain address/smart contract holders will have the option of becoming "Bookkeepers" (think masternodes that are updated weekly). Bookkeepers will receive block minting rewards thereby actively giving an incentive for the most used/popular DApps.

So basically a better/faster eth that rewards developers for building DApps on the platform. This shit will literally replace ethereum. This isnt even mentioning the blockchain search engine function which is a whole other thing to talk talk about.

If you don't have time to read the whitepaper, this is a somewhat decent TL;DR: reddit.com/r/nebulas/comments/7rwllx/nebulas_technical_white_paper_review_january_20/

I like the idea, but the coin is unnecessary and holds no value. I'll take my free Google, thank you.

These are also some good reads:
medium.com/@silverlinings171/the-beauty-of-nebulas-nas-7cd7eae98ee3
blog.goodaudience.com/nebulas-nas-mass-adoption-55754afdf2df

I'm sorry you can't see the value here, I really am. But it's all g, thanks anyway.

Also just to add, you may call it a 'chink coin', but look at the team. Legit developers of airbnb, neo, ibm and google.
Also they are based in sillicon valley, not china. So I dont think there are any grounds that you can even call it 'chink shit'.

What makes the search engine different than a more advanced ethplorer/etherscan?

And proof of devotion sounds like proof of stake pretty much

Honestly I can only see 2 eth-esque smart contract platforms winning in the end, so this would have to beat out neo.

OP, thx for bringing this up but how soon this may pick up?

>Aero Wang

worth a couple ETH just for that.

NAS is a few year hold if anyone gets in it. Don't expect anything major to happen until late 2018/2019. So if you got money lying around to hold bags for at least a year then do it, otherwise there are plenty of other solid projects out there that will move this year for sure.

shill me homie

Why use Ethereum or Neo to create a dApp when you can create the same dApp on Nebulas and make a profit? Needless to say, this is a huge incentive for developers to make dApps on the Nebulas network, and, consequently, it will increase the value of the network. Furthermore, since Nebulas will provide developer tools, it will be easier to create dApps. Also, smart contracts will be upgradable and written in many more languages than eth/neo.

The search engine will used to find the best/most releveant dApps. We are looking at a future where the amount of dApps will be increasing by unimaginable amounts. Currently eth/neo doesnt have a way to sort through dApps, or give any info about the the quality or ratings of these dApps.

Final question, why would the develpoper of NEO start this project, if he didn't think it would be better than NEO. Hitters is one of the people who looks at crypto on a more macro level, and honestly a very smart guy.

Main-net will be released this month.

are they on track for mainnet?

As far as I know(talk to a few people from the team regularly), yes they are.

pajeeet coin

I don't see the value in dApps. I can definitely understand where smartcontracts could be worth billions or more, but dApps seem gimmicky imo

Not to offend you, but your knowledge seems to be lacking about dApps, you should do some more research. They will have a big future.

But yes, the two are equally important.

fair enough. looking into it now

when would you acquire more and how much would you get if you were me with 125?

What is the difference between this and jsearch for Jibrel?

Good man. Decentralised apps really are the next paradigm shift in the cryptocurrency scene.

Blockchain 1.0 - The introduction Digital Currency
Blockchain 2.0 - The introduction of Smart Contracts.
Blockchain 3.0 - The introduction of Dapps (Decentralized applications).

Only get the amount that you can afford to lose, of course like any other form of investing/speculating there are risks.

I don't know too much about Jibrel or jsearch. Will look into it. Thanks.

They do aim to achieve the same thing, though jsearch is only one aspect of the Jibrel network. Nebulas seems to be focusing entirely on the search engine aspect and community interaction.

jabronis

Yeah I figured that they both were trying to establish similar blockchain search engines. I'm learning more towards Jibrel because they have filthy rich billionaires backing them

NAS and JNT both have stellar teams with big backers. Investing in both isn't a bad idea desu

I bought the top a month ago or so. Down .6 eth

I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that Nebulas is an ethereum killer. I was at the Berkeley blockchain meetup last week to see Hitters Xu (founder of Nebulas, also founder of neo) speak about Nebulas and he literally said that ethereum doing well is better for Nebulas, that neo doing well is better for Nebulas, etc. Someone in the audience actually asked Hitters why Nebulas is the ethereum killer and Hitters basically laughed at him and said that would be counterproductive because the success of Nebulas relies on other blockchains. I mean NAS is a fucking ERC20 token.
Not to say you shouldn’t buy it, I have huge bags, but I think it’s being marketed wrong as something trying to kill ethereum. It’s just adding to the functionality of the ecosystem and adding native incentives for developers.
Seems like a really good project and they’re building out their office in San Francisco which is pretty exciting. For only 270mm marketcap I think it’s a really good buy considering neo 7000mm marketcap.

Sage and hide.

Fucking stop making threads mentioning NAS. Let it fly under the radar until the bullrun begins.

It's not under the radar already and the mainnet is soon.

That's just hitters being unpretentious, as he is. I truly believe Nebulas is a better Ethereum, hence 'Ethereum Killer'. Although I do agree with the point that both the two succeeding is good for the crypto world as a whole.

The funny thing is that nebulas is eos competitor.

It is, yes, but most of the people on here don't even know what EOS does. They do know what Eth does, which is why it is an easier comparison to make and understand.
I believe EOS is another great project.

NAS is a nobrainer.
Probably the safest investment you can make right now.

Hitters looks into interoperability between the blockchains so nebulas will really do well if its ranking system will affect dapps built on eth/eos/zilliqa or whatever other platform.
Zilliqa team confirmed they have plans to implement interoperability.

That's great, thanks for that info about Zilliqa.

It's under the radar for the vast majority of brainlets. There's no need to shill NAS now.

Oh, and OP.. Mobius? What the fuck?

Bought that in ICO, still have high hopes for it.