So I'm absolutely minimum-effort as far as food goes

so I'm absolutely minimum-effort as far as food goes
probably the wrong board, but I'm tired of eating noodles with butter
what else can I add to noodles for flavor that requires absolutely no effort or money?

oregano
salt
pepper

dehydrated vegetables + cheapest tomato sauce

cool.

Adding sugar would be a lot healthier. Sugar + vinegar for sweet-sour. You can also add chili extract on top

vegetable stock
I'd say cashews or peanuts but idk if you're gonna get bored with an economically-sized pack of that
fucking pine nuts man idk how much they are but just yes
tomato paste not ketchup
cheap af big ass thing of pesto, spoonful or two per
breadcrumbs more for texture but still good (obviously don't boil these, I'm just saying in case you're drunk)
how much is olive oil anyway I haven't bought any in 2 years
worcestershire sauce?
also you can freeze bags of mixed like peas, corn, carrots, shit like that and just chuck it in with the pasta or halfway through depending on cooking time
doesn't hurt to mix different pasta shapes to keep textures more interesting

red pesto
grated hard italian cheese
freshhly ground black pepper
shoyu sauce
etc

Combo one: finely chopped garlic, olive oil, parsley, salt, black pepper.

Combo two: finely chopped garlic, lemon juice, tahini, (and a little bit of pasta water to thin it down).

Combo three: a can of tuna in olive oil, pepper, chopped parsley, squeeze of lemon.

Combo four: butter and anchovy paste.

Combo five: peanut butter, soy sauce, hot sauce, sugar, cucumber slices (toasted sesame oil or sesame seeds if you have it).

Combo six: garlic fried in olive oil, can each tomatoes and cannellini beans, salt, pepper chopped fresh sage. Cook until beans start to break up, pour on pasta.

Combo seven: bacon and chopped onion fried together, then tomatoes on top of that + pepper. Simmer for a minute or two, then pour over pasta.

Boil Noodles to your liking, strain and return empty pot to heat. Add butter and a handful of crushed crackers, (Saltines, Ritz, whatever you like.) Brown cracker crumbs and return noodles to pot. Toss to combine and enjoy.

zero effort?

Ok.
Cook noodles in chicken stock from bullion cubes, drain and mix in some olive oil (or butter), basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.

It takes a tiny bit of effort but make a pesto op, they're ridiculously simple and you can use them in a lot of stuff.

>Basil
>Olive oil
>Parmesan
>Pine nuts
>Salt to taste

Put it all into a blender and let it puree.

Can of chili, beef stew etc

wait until cheese goes on sale

buy sharp cheddar cheese and some margerine or butter if it not to expensive

melt some butter in pot with cornstarch add milk and hotsauce and some grated sharp chedar and cook until its thick

kraft singles

are you broke or just lazy?

Vinegar and italian seasonings packet. You can add veggies, but you just made pasta salad.

when does cheese go on sale

idk my local supermarket has this deal where every first tuesday of the month everything 15% off so i just load up

Put a bouillon cube of whatever tastes you like, into the water you cook the noodles in.

Once cooked:
>>Different sorts of cream-cheese, like those with garlic or paprika taste.
>>Different types of butter, with vegetables/herbs, garlic etc.
>>shredded cheese
>>dried herbs and spices
>>egg
-----------------------

You can also just buy a frozen vegetable mix, boil it with a bouillon cube thrown in, put an egg in it along with the noodles and cook it all ...
Vegetable noodle soup.

>sugar is healthier than fat

kek

This plus garlic powder. If your willing to spend a couple extra dollars get some cheap parmesan.
Also, Alfredo sauce is only a dollar or so a jar.

just jizz all over noodles after you've put butter on them.

it adds a thicker texture and protein to any meal, also kys

Who eats it that way? Is it American thing..

Children.

That's not macaroni, it's penne

Pesto
Sun-dried tomato pesto
Grated cheese
Olive oil and salt
Home made bechamel (with diced up tomatoes and bell peppers if you feel fancy)

and that's not fuck it, it's kraft singles

Rosemary, salt and an egg.

In American English all pasta is considered a macaroni product. Macaroni used to be the generic tern for pasta in America in addition to being a specific kind of noodle. The usage is a little antique, but it still holds on.

>In American English all pasta is considered a macaroni product.
lol.no
don't listen to this flyover.

Fapping into your own food is a protein deficit, you genius.

It's true. Next time you're in the supermarket look at the boxes of domestic produced pasta. It won't take too long to find the words "an enriched macaroni product".

Like I said it's an antique usage, but it hasn't disappeared. Look at the bottom left of pic related.

Cut up bacon.
Fry bacon.
Throw in with noodles, pepper, a little olive oil (can be substituted with butter), and a little bit of parmesan.

It takes all of 10 minutes, basically no effort, and it's edible.

What do you do with the egg?
Fry it?
Just use the yolk like carbonara?

Tarragon and butter is delicious. Crack an egg over and mix it in as soon as you serve and it'll cook from the heat

My nigga
So good right?

butter.
then a shit ton of Parmesan cheese.
done.

add heavy cream and you have an actual meal that's in recipe books and shit

I think in Russian and Polish, "macaroni" (spelling varies) refers to all varieties of pasta. Arabic also.

chop up some 1-2 hot dogs, grill them in a pan, and add 'em to the mac. It's something.

If you want even lower effort just boil the dogs with the macaroni noodle pasta.

Sorry, I skimmed the OP. I thought you were discussing what to put in mac and cheese. In that case, I agree with . I suggest the tomato bouillon with frozen veg.

Another suggestion would be a jar of alfredo sauce with pepper or pesto sauce.

You definitely could. I've boiled corn with my top ramen before. But grilling them gives it a better flavor imo.

>it doesnt hurt to mix pasta shapes
Yes. It does.

I like the taste better grilled/fried but boiling is easier since you already have the water on. They also come out juicier.

It's ok as long as they have the same boil time.

Yeah, true. It's always a tie between juicy and flavorful. But because mac and cheese isn't really bursting with a variety of flavors, I like to go with grilling.

Marco is that you?

i second you

just add some kind of parmesan cheese to it, some olive oil or butter works really good as well, it's cheap and tastes great.

Salt

i mean if you arent already adding salt you should probably kill your self

I do loads of noodles I use stock sometimes if want plain but try cooking this : fry minced ginger n garlic in a wok throw in veg ie Pak choi, mini sweet corn. Mushrooms etc then throw in your noodles (cooked first if needed ) pour a splash of soy as nd some honey to taste cook for a couple of minutes then serve xx