Doctor of Veeky Forums

>background.. be NEET for 3 years now, have on a few occasions noticed what looked like blood in my solid shit, had an episode of stomach aches and lots of farting about one month ago, i'm 5'10" 125lbs-130lbs

>be a week ago, have headache and stomach aching, farting a fucking lot and it smells fucking disgusting, like there is something wrong with me, sort of annoying but whatever it will go away right--- this lasts for a couple of days

>past week, muscle aches, chills, shit is literally a liquid, have diarrhea like every hour now, fever of 100.6 - 101, felt like an old man, couldn't move quickly, felt like total shit 100%--- this lasts for about 3-4 days

>fever goes away sort of, aches and chills sort of go away, still barely there, but still have this fucking diarrhea and stomach aching

>doesn't go away no matter what i eat

>extremely faint nausea still

>drink some water, have diarrhea, eat banana, have diarrhea, eat yogurt, have diarrhea

>100% liquid, absolutely no solid parts
------------
this is going on for like every hour at this point. i saw some blood on my toilet paper and I think my asshole bled from how much i'm shitting and wiping at this point. the fever basically went away, but this diarrhea just won't quit.

i checked webmd, and all it tells me is IBS and the stomach flu, so it basically doesn't tell me anything.

i haven't vomited once yet. i haven't even come close to vomiting. i have no cough, i don't have a lot of mucus build up, no real soreness in my throat until today, and even then it is mild.

UPDATE: just took this after taking a nap. my stomach was aching a fucking lot when i took this. am i going to fucking die? I don't have health insurance thanks to being in the fucking USA
imgur.com/a/JlUPE
WARNING: fucking gross

What is wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/188478-overview#a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please leave

fuck off, i know med students post here and it would help me.

i'm fucking dying spongebobposter

Sounds like a viral infection. It should go away on it's own in a few days, just keep drinking plenty of fluids and restore your electrolytes (Gatorade is perfect). If it won't go away until next week, then you should see a doctor.

but I've had this shit for three days already.

i'm a bit scared because I have no health insurance and I feel like I should be going to a hospital at this point, or am I overreacting? the pictures I linked seem pretty scary, and I can't tell if the blood is from my asshole being cut from all of the shitting and wiping i've been doing, or if it's legitimately me shitting blood.

>update
>Veeky Forums post
what?

I made this thread before.

You have cancer.

Then stop scratching your asshole with paper and use the fucking shower...

You won't die. Measure your blood pressure to see whether it's low because of fluid loss. If it's lower than usual, and you've been drinking properly, then you should visit the ambulance b/c your body loses fluids too fast. (This is unlikely after 3 days though)
Have some charcoal tablets, they can help cleaning pathogens from your gut.
Try to eat something that's easy on your bowels, like cooked potatoes or rice without spices. See if you can digest it.

Basically this is what you can do at home. If you're concerned about dying, you should visit a doctor and pay him.

i can't eat or drink ANYTHING without having my stomach grumbling and aching within thirty minutes, including water.

Ok. Nevertheless you should drink water or gatorade.

What about your daily urine output? When was the last time you took a piss? What color was your urine?

go to a fucking doctor you fucking dipshit

i basically don't piss unless I'm on the toilet with the diarrhea. last color was how it looks in that imgur i posted in the OP. sort of yellow I guess. my piss color seems to be normal during this. before the diarrhea started, i did notice that my piss was like, totally clear. I thought that was pretty weird. this was probably 4-5 days ago

Have you been eating out prior to this illness? It could be salmonellosis from improperly stored/prepared food.

Ok. As long as your urine output is normal, you are hydrated.

i haven't eaten out anywhere. i haven't even left my house in the last couple of weeks. i have two people who live here and have left in the past two weeks, though.

i did eat some sort of fish(salmon maybe) cayenne seasoned thing, frozen, but I don't remember if it was before or during the first day or two with the headaches and such. my mom prepared it. everyone else ate it too.

If you ate the same as them and they're alright, then it's probably not salmonella. Probably it's just a viral infection like calicivirus or rotavirus.
Get some charcoal, try to eat some cooked rice, wait a few more days, and if the symptoms persist then visit a doctor.

Ibs or ulcer

You're describing Campylobacteriosis to perfection. it's basically food poisoning, and it's very common.

You caught it from eating some old fish or something.

You'll get sort of a fever/headache thing for the first couple of days, and then that will go away and next you'll be shitting your brains out every day for about a week, with blood.

from wikipedia
>The prodromal symptoms are fever, headache, and myalgia, which can be severe, lasting as long as 24 hours. After 1 – 5 days, typically, these are followed by diarrhea (as many as 10 watery, frequently bloody, bowel movements per day) or dysentery, cramps, abdominal pain, and fever as high as 40 °C (104 °F). In most people, the illness lasts for 2–10 days.

you ate some fish according to and these symptoms will start within 12 hours, so you probably started getting them immediately afterwards

lets see what you had and what this says here for Campylobacteriosis
>fever, headache, and myalgia in the beginning, for the first day or two
check
>afterwards, frequently bloody diarrhea, up to 10 bowel movements a day, cramps, abdominal pain
check

just don't eat shitty fish again OP. drink a lot of water and fruit juice to keep your electrolytes and shit like that. you can go to the doctors and get antibiotics but they usually don't do a whole lot anyway and you don't have insurance so just fuck it. it will probably go away in a couple of days anyway.

this is why fast food restaurants aren't actually that bad. shit like in my picture was processed a lot and regulated, unlike homemade and restaurant shit to an extent, and you fags can say whatever you want, but I won't be shitting my brains out at the end of the day.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/188478-overview#a1

Go see a doctor

yep its definitely colon cancer, enjoy your chemo

This is probable. The 'feeling like an old man and moving slow' is typical cancer symptoms. If you can't walk up 5 steps get to emergency.

>smells fucking disgusting, like there is something wrong

the fragrance "wrong", lmfao

1. if you're poor you probably qualify for free health care from Medicaid. Get on the Obamacare website and sign the fuck up.

2. if you make too much money to qualify for Medicaid you probably have enough cash to pay to see a fucking doctor. Do it.

3. If you make too much money to qualify for Medicaid you can still get affordable insurance since rates are based on your income.

4. Qualifying for Medicaid just requires making 150% of the federal poverty line or less, and honestly if you make more than that it shouldn't be any problem to run up a couple thousand in doctor's bills and just pay them $25 or $50 a month until the bill is paid off. In most states they can't sue you as long as you make arrangements to pay and you're paying them something.

just see the fucking doctor. Nobody here can diagnose you without seeing you.