Why dont restaurants and bars bring you gloves when eating wings

>Why dont restaurants and bars bring you gloves when eating wings

They are very messy to eat while dining out

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1000-Disposable-Gloves-500-boxes/dp/B003TJ6PWG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thats some pussy shit user
I think its more the tradition of wings. Licking your finders using wipes and all that

I have a very strong aversion (perhaps OCD?) to getting anything oily or sticky on my hands/fingers. I absolutely cannot stand it so I never eat wings unless they're boneless so I can eat them with a fork. I'll eat fried chicken with my hands but I make every effort to not touch anything else once I've started eating the chicken and once I finish then I immediately go to the restroom to wash my hands. If I'm eating buttered popcorn or oily chips like Doritos then I only use my index and middle fingers + thumb on one hand to eat them and, again, immediately go to the bathroom to wash my hands afterwards.

>licking your [fingers]

reading that made me shudder

>I want to eat meat
>I dont want animals to die

They're already dead user.

I never said anything like that..

amazon.com/1000-Disposable-Gloves-500-boxes/dp/B003TJ6PWG

I buy this brand from Costco though.

a u t i s m
u
t
i
s
m

Why don't you bring your own gloves, you lazy entitled fuck?

Petrol stations provide disposable gloves. Why shouldn't restaurants?

OP just use the table cloth.

Why should they cater to your autism, piece of shit?

>eat wings with bare fingers
>get to lick off the delicious wing flavor off of my hands, which I kept relatively clean all day

>eat wings with latex gloves
>wing sauce on my fingers now has a disgusting rubbery taste, ruins the aftertaste of my meal for the rest of the night

That is why.

I do the same, but
>don't eat out, ever
>always use a fork if I'm at somebody else's place
Only exception is pizza: if I have the tissue things that usually come with them, I just use those to hold the pizza crust.
Otherwise it's knife and fork pizza.
Also, fried chicken on the bone is really easy to eat with a knife and fork: just use form to grab bone, knife to scrap meat off.

????????

>not eating with a fork and knife

Never thought you could sperg about how others eat but here it is you should be washing your hands before eating so licking your fingers is fine

I believe he was making an illustrative example of the kind of logic OP is employing. He could have been clearer, but he was basically saying this:

>want wings, but don't want messy hands
>want meat, don't want to kill animals
>isthisniggaserious.png

Bit of a stretch, but I can kinda see where he's coming from, OP needs to be bringing his own gloves not act like it's the restaurants responsibility when they already provide napkins.

Of course, It's always possible the post you're confused about was made by a blithering retard. Take your pick.

If you eat wings you need a glove stuck over your dumb fucking block head first of all. Stupid flyover state southern jesus freak fucks. God isnt real