Why does America make the best meat dishes?

Why does America make the best meat dishes?

fuuuuuuuuuuuck

That just looks like a bunch of mediocre bbq desu senpai.

Why does she tap the cutting board with the knife before starting to slice?

Because killing is their business... and business is good.

because we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

It activates the meat

WHY DOES HE TAKE OFF THE GLOVES TO CUT UP THE SAUSAGE.

A LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED CHEF

Because we are the land of plenty.

this desu senpai

i want some burnt ends right now

agricultural subsidies

i don't know if you can tell, but those are a bunch of shots edited into one video
the sausage prep guy is different from blue glove hands man

>the more you know

Because America has been able to afford meat for much longer than any other culture, and it is still much more affordable there than almost anywhere else

I came when I first saw picked onions

fuck me I went home for the weekend and just remembered I had leftover pulled pork and ribs from a local smokehouse that I forgot to take back up to school with me, god fuckin dammit

Where is Tejas_BBQ and how much does a platter like this cost?

Because they are degenerate murderers so carnism is in their DNA

When your standards are lower it's easier for things to be "the best", user

this is from Franklins BBQ in austin I think. All this will set you back about $140 there.

I live in Austin- Franklins is over-rated. Briscuit is like $20 a pound, all other meats are around $18 a pound. If you want good BBQ, go to like Blacks or something...I've been to the one in Lockhart & it was ok.

If you want good TX bbq, just go to the joint nearest you. My favorite is Bill's in Kerrville, but I go to Willie's in Austin (on corner of MLK & springdale) because it's near my friend's place and it's cheap as fuck.

nice try, but franklins is cleary superious to all of those mentioned.

>Because America has been able to afford meat for much longer than any other culture, and it is still much more affordable there than almost anywhere else

>America, a country which has existed for a handful of years, has been able to incorporate meat into their diet for longer than societies which have existed for ten times longer

The fuck are you on about you vegetable

Holy shit dude, god damn hipsters jacking up prices.
I'm in Houston and we got this place near me called Corkscrew BBQ, shit sells out before noon every goddamn day. We got good BBQ in this area.

That plate in the video would be $40 max in this area, that's about 5 adult servings in the video, $8 each.
At the most $50 at an over priced BBQ joint. But those don't last long if you want to compete with other local reasonably price places.

read the context user, he meant that america could and has been able to afford a lot meat in normal people's diets longer than others have been able to

A homeless person can get a roasted chicken for less than the cost of a round-trip bus ticket.

Meanwhile, in actual English history, King Richard the Lionheart was traveling as a merchant through Austria and blew his cover when he demanded a roast chicken in a tavern, because a roast chicken was above the means of not only the tavern owner, but all but the richest of merchants.

Please, tell me about the availability of meat to the peasant class in antiquity.

Franklin's brisket is amazing but the other stuff is just okay. I stayed at the hotel right across the highway from there for a couple weeks, shit was so cash.

flavor activation

Its La Barbeque in Austin

Would be impressive if they could get all that to me still warm.

all of that probably barely hits my protein macros for the day.

can someone tell me why the meat looks like they rubbed charcoal on, if not charred itself? I really don't want to ingest carcinogen crap

It's been smoked for a long time.

>>carincogen crap
What carcinogen crap? Are you mistaking burnt for smoked?

no, it's just the first 2 slabs of meat looks charred. I know smoking a meat won't give you cancer cause it's not high temp cooking.
thanks for clearing that up though

I'd ingest cancer if it tasted like it does in that webm.

Doesn't necessarily mean smoked for a long time
Well in smoking time lengths terms.

I've only ever used 3 types of woodchip for smoking
>Mesquite
>Hickory
>Maple
Typically a decent sized back rib would smoke for 3 hours at 95, finish in the oven
3-joint Wings raw to cooked in 3 hours
Beef rib like in that webm for 8 hours overnight at 105
Brisket, the one in the webm looks close to 12 pounds and would go in above the Beef rib overnight

Of those types of woodchip maple sent them as black as that webm but I suspect those ribs in the webm are cooked until finished in the smokers which is why there is so much pink under the surface.

Disgusting/10

Fuck off

ahahhaahh that title belongs to argentina . the the best in everything is Peru my delusional friend

argentinians like to say that shit but in reality most of them just sprinkle salt on thin shitty steaks and throw them on a cold barbecue

You can't claim something as your own cuisine just by cooking it. This shit was done by cavemen before your precious jesus was even a twinkle on the spaghetti monsters eye.

>boiled eggs are African cuisine ™ copywrite original, do not steal

Americans everyone

Also
>I'll have some meat, hold the cancer.

one tap for the money, two taps for the dope

That's basic ass BBQ, however I can't say I wouldn't love to try it.

French and Italians are usually the best with meat. Canadians and Japanese are the best with fish.

fuck me