Best worst beer

Pic related is the best worst beer

Deb8 me

Yeungling isn't even as good as national shitty adjunct staples like Bud, PBR and High Life, its a terrible choice in any situation

Love to knock back a few cans of Texas Water on occasion

fight me nigga

Not even a beer you stupid fucking nigger

Agree, will audible into tecate when in a mexican restaraunt

>malt liquor
>not beer

are you this dumb?

it tastes like sausages

rolling rock tastes like broccoli

have you perhaps had a brain injury?

Sorry OP. This shit is much worse

wrong Yuengling nigga

you high as fuck nigga, Yuengling Lager tons betta than PBR, Bud, all other macroshit beers

If it weren't for the added fake coloring you wouldn't even be able to tell it apart from those

I drink it because my employer provides it on Friday afternoon but I dislike the taste, the drunk feeling and the hangover.

There's almost no other beer I like less

People pretend they like it because it's as Canadian as Tim Hortons. That or they are dumb

>I don't know what I'm talking about

No its not.

says the Yuengling apologist
I have nothing for disdain or anyone who considers it distinct from the other shit macros

you have to be 18 to post here.

drinking one right now senpai. It's my go to "I want to drink but not get drunk or even very buzzed" beer.

Oh and these fags saying it isn't better than miller, bud, etc need to be gassed immediately.

Bud Light is pretty good.

You east coast niggas seriously need to calm your tits about the 'ling. You faggots love this shit because of their marketing campaign. Sorry I know a lot of old breweries that have sold out and/or gone to shit. Get over it and stop living in denial.

Nah son Miller High Life dominates that category

Yuengling hasn't sold out or 'gone to shit' it just was always shit and is now trying to cash in on having an old name

P B R
B
R

The others are so bad that Yeungling is good. How can you not agree with that?

Yuengling is the same as the others

yeah that's probably more accurate.

>no colt 45
Plebs

I'm not a huge fan of beer, but I do very much prefer yeungling to other microbrewery options. Am I just dumb?

best shit beer is pic related

Rolling rock is clearly the superior shit beer.

Nah, I buy craft shit all the time but as a staple, simple (and cheap) beer Yuengling is my go-to. Going to miss it when I move to CO

Yuengling is my go to. Literally live 5 miles from the bewery.

I don't drink beer often, and I don't think there's a good selection available around me. I can't find a lot of the beers Veeky Forums gushes over.

have a (You)

High Life is Best Life

>imblyign

agreed

The perfect beer.

>disdain
>distinct
Why don't you get on your knees and suck disdick

This beer is actually really good

$10 a 12 pack too

You merely adopted the shit beer. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the hops until I was already a man.

Kek

Holy shit that's a real beer.
How bad is it in reality?

Yea it's real alright. This water is the watery-est shit that ever watered.

I once picked up a 36 pack of Yeungling Light on accident. It was fucking water.

Worst beer is probably anything sold at Aldi. Skunk piss.

It's not bad, but it's not good either.

I will drink one without complaining.

I try to alternate between Rolling Rock due to the fact that it's easily chugged, PBR because it's 4.75% and Yuengling because it's just better than all other adjuncts.

I made that mistake once before, I don't know wtf they were thinking making that shit, it's an insult to actual yuengling and the god damn boxes look exactly the same.

the only correct answer